So I need your help Sup Forumsros. Some 14yo edgelord trump supporter is trying to prove me wrong...

So I need your help Sup Forumsros. Some 14yo edgelord trump supporter is trying to prove me wrong. Here is what he wrote about me.
>he made for post

Ok, so the author of this post, thinks that illegal immigration is helping our economy. He thinks that it is not taking peoples jobs in America. He thinks that our economy is good, and that people don't want to work in poor jobs, because they don't like to do that. Example: I'm homeless, and jobless. A job has appeared at the local farm. I'll do that job to make money and pay taxes and get a shelter and food, but he seems to think, that americans wont do that because they don't want to.

Am I right or is he right saying all illegal immigrants are responsible for Americans problems.

Also edgelord thinks there are no major pre existing walls seperating the Mexico from the US.

>nb4 OP is faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

fairus.org/issue/illegal-aliens-taking-u-s-jobs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Op is a faggot

You're an autistic faggot that got rekt trying to debate a 14 year old *edgelord*, you got buttflustered and ran to Sup Forums of all places to vent.

Go be mad somewhere else.

Oh and don't respond, ive already closed your buttmad thread so I won't be replying

This desu
But you forgot that OP can't even summarize his opponent's argument correctly. Sage.

For any one else. Im not the butthurt one, he is.

I'm the person arguing, and I'm not butthurt. Just presenting my views...

And you're faggot ass has bitched at me for the past few days on why trump is a god

You have kept going on and on about retarded shit even when i have tried to stop it... You are a fuckin inbred retard

the only way to prove him wrong is to let him work that farm for minimum wage for 14 hours a day and no benefits and see how much he wants that job.

He would quit in a week. Like all trump supporters, im sure he is just a blowhard who doesnt have the balls to actually back up the hypocrisy in which he spews.

OP here
thats what I told him

if you need money to not go HOMELESS, you will work whatever job you can get..

No one will go that low and there is a thing called unemployment

State Jobs Taken
Alabama 89,550
Alaska 7,165
Arizona 279,395
Arkansas 39,400
California 1,887,695
Colorado 139,700
Connecticut 85,965
DC 25,075
Delaware 21,490
Florida 587,440
Georgia 322,375
Hawaii 21,490
Idaho 21,490
Illinois 394,015
Indiana 85,965
Iowa 46,565
Kansas 50,145
Kentucky 35,820
Louisiana 42,985
Maryland 211,335
Massachusetts 136,115
Michigan 82,385
Minnesota 71,640
Mississippi 21,490
Missouri 42,985
Nebraska 28,655
Nevada 143,280
New Hampshire 10,745
New Jersey 293,720
New Mexico 71,640
New York 537,295
North Carolina 293,720
Ohio 78,805
Oklahoma 60,895
Oregon 121,785
Pennsylvania 128,950
Rhode Island 25,075
South Carolina 50,145
Tennessee 85,965
Texas 1,296,670
Utah 71,640
Virginia 186,260
Washington 197,010
Wisconsin 68,055

source: fairus.org/issue/illegal-aliens-taking-u-s-jobs

You are both stupid, labor is still supply and demand, if they didn't bolster the supply with illegal spics, they would have to pay more to get someone to do the job. Instead they artificially boost the labor supply. I dug ditches for minimum wage when I was in high school, plenty of people will do the jobs, they just aren't adults.

Illegal immigrants, like jews back in germany; caused nearly all of the socioeconomic problems in the country at the time (except King Nigger and his sand nigger friends). All illegal immigrants suck and consume us citizen's tax money. Every illegal is not contributing, taking our jobs and need to be deported or mass executed. Trump will do for the US as Hitler did for Germany. Heil Hitler. gg

I agree partially, they dont contribute anything!

I'm a trump supporter who works two part time jobs. Just got off a 13 hour shift. I live in a one bedroom apartment on the couch while I save and get a better job. I was poor throughout school and sold candy bars in high school to pay for my clothes and food. You're just a man child that wants everything handed to him. Grow up faggot.

Cool, I got a good job right out of high school. I pay for all my shit. You're the beta struggling to support yourself. Not me

That 14 year old sounds like hes going on 30. You sir are a scumbag liberal who wants everything handed to them. Learn the way the world works!

OP here
Not the point of my argument. Are illegal immigrants destroying america or not is

Yes they are, like said, they are contributing nothing

I'm 18 right out of high school you retard. Didn't know it was beta to take care of yourself without mommy and daddy's help. Ill be really struggling when I'm making 70k in 6 months huh?