Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PNFjLzVKVdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>is not to question why

>but is to laugh and die

bump

"It's just a prank, bro!"

They were entitled pussies

because one day at lunch timmy was like "hey wouldn't it be funny if you guys shot the school up", and they actually did it, the absolute madmen

couldn't get laid

Actually Dylan wasn't bad with the ladies, iicr he went to the prom with a girl a few nights before the shooting.

This doesn't sound familiar. Timmy who? Was that part of the tapes?

Ahchtuallly it was those Pentagon payloads being driven by their houses everyday...

Losers that were mad because they were not cool

that dude trolled his way into some cash huh?

fuckin epic.

Found Timmy

He was the apparent 3rd shooter according to some witnesses

pretty sure one was a confirmed psychopath on his way to some really messed up stuff. the other was just depressed. regardless, they sure were trendsetters, really they were ahead of their time.

i have some of eric's old doom maps on my computer somewhere.

i should remake them for new doom

I'm going to do this

This.
I read ALL their stuff, mind bendingly boring and narcissistic. They had no special problems or any reason to hurt anyone, just selfish dorks that could have been saved by someone, anyone around them telling them to grow the fuck up.

>20 years later

>i'm going to do this

im 18, and teenage enviroment is fucking awful, i mean, im not going to kill anyone, but its fucking sad how the 80% of the people of my age think, they bully the fat dudes, they only want expensive clothes and stuff, they listen to justin fucking bieber and drake, they suck man..
i kinda understand these perturbed faggots

To make money, of course. I like their tracks with Luke Bryan

kek

Because why not.

That's not just teenagers, dude.

That's pretty much the human race.

Spoiler alert: it doesn't get better.

new doom came out 4 weeks ago, you wonderfully simple human being.

fucking bullshit dude, i could live all my fucking life whit some clothes,vidya,some drugs, music, food, a girlfriend and a small dirty house
but everyone just needs to have money, to buy things that they dont need, and they have to show everyone what they have and how good they are at being stupid assholes

youtube.com/watch?v=PNFjLzVKVdk

they based kidz

>plays doom

>calls other people simple

Ah, yes. The Colombine Shooting. The ONLY real mass shooting. The rest are staged events cooked up by the kikes who push the anti-gun agenda. No bodies, no real injuries, nothing; just try-hard reports brainwashing the people.

Nice.

Prozac.

no it was marylin manson

>this
also including the University Texas campus shooting from the 60s

lucky trips have spoken. it is so

life sucks but thats not an excuse to shoot up a fucking school

Im voting for hilary

for real, just smoke weed and waste your life instead!

>the anti-gun agenda
yeah, it's worked so far you fucking idiot.

NO faggot

Do something with your life were not here forever

I worked with this guy who told me ISIS was rounding up Ebola victims and draining their blood. Then they were going to take said blood, load it up on a crop duster and mist a large outdoor event.
You remind me of my fuckin' coworker.

but nate diggity dog tells me to smoke weed everytime

It has. The people are getting more and more divided when it comes to guns. That's the kikes' strategy: Divide and conquer. The weaker we are amongst each other, the easier we are to control. The same with the LGBT agenda, and abortion agenda, terrorism agenda, and drug agenda . . . all meant for the control of the masses.

Imagine if these agendas didn't exist . . . the populations would be more united, and that's not a good thing for a government. A united People means the death of our Leaders.

hes a nigger son

that sounds like a scary idea. but no one would give them the clearance to do that

That's bullshit. ISIS is financed by jew bankers. I'm talking Goldman Sachs here, the fucking Rothschilds. They don't need no fucking Ebola, all they need is the power of money and the media.

but he dindu nuffin

How are you getting internet in your Wyoming compound?

He went to Prom with his childhood friend. Also the girl who bought the boys the guns

for the lolz

>implying that guy is wrong

This nigga has never heard of Napoleon. Look at him. Look at the pleb and laugh.

>It has

>can't state a fact

>just sound bytes

great counter kid.

white people crazy

Stormfront is thataway.

>dindu nuffin
Undid Fin Fun
Did If Fun Nun
Did Fin Fun Nu
Dud If Fin Nun
Dud If Fun Inn
Dud Fin Fun In
Duff Id In Nun
Duff Id Inn Nu
Duff Din I Nun
Duff Din In Nu
Duff Dun I Inn
Find Fund I Nu
Find Id Fun Nu
Find Dun If Nu
Find Dun Fun I
Fund Id If Nun
Fund Id Fin Nu
Fund Id Fun In
Fund Din If Nu
Fund Din Fun I
Fund Dun If In
Fund Dun Fin I
Id Dun Fin Fun
Din Dun If Fun

> stirred their alphabet soup backwards and a message appeared.

They were just edgy faggots.

Fuck off you lying commie shit.

Your problem is that you're still fucking sleeping. You're brainwashed by the media, by what your school teachers taught you, and by the Scientism that's beginning to stray away from real science. Wake up, sheep. Once you do, you start feeling stupid at how you never realized such obvious crap they were shoving down your throat for all those years.

Autistic Bromance intensified

>still posting sound bytes

>zero facts

keep trying to shove down my throat your idiotic thoughts that were fed to you. good night.

Why don't you? That's the real question.

The facts are:

> the people are getting divided
> the lies are growing more ridiculous by the day
> the people are getting dumber thanks to the MMS
> brainwashed people deny these things

You've got to have the IQ of a turd to not see the agendas that are taking place. Kikes like Ruth Ginsburd, Kenneth Feinberg, Diane Feinstein, Jonah Peretti, Larry Silverstein, Jacob Lew, Penny Pritzker, the Rothschilds, Zuckerberg, those who control the Federal Reserve and the central banks . . . they're all laughing at you and you don't even realize it. You defend them without knowing, and it's all because ou don't even know who they are and what they're doing behind the curtains.

Those faggots did it because they had no sympathy for anyone because everyone saw them as stupid and gay. So they instantly thought no one would care for them. And them being, young, fags who take everything seriously took it way too far thinking no one gives a fuck about them, thus, creating this state of mind in which they absolutely deny any chance of anyone caring for them. Thus it was very simple to bust in the school guns blazing.

Great question they were almost about to graduate

>The facts are

>more of my sound bytes

they were called out by jocks, and basically everyone at school. And both of them as friends would compliment terrible remarks they would make about people at school, thus demoting them as "human"

This

Eric had all the hallmarks of a legitimate, bona fide psychopath. He's a textbook example of an actual, honest to goodness psychopath.

Dylan, on the other hand, was depressed and angry. It's difficult to say for sure, but he *might* have had some sort of borderline personality disorder. (What's referred to as "anger issues" in boys is oftentimes BPD. The idea that boys are not and cannot be diagnosed BPD is a myth.) It's really just speculation, though, and we know that he was certainly angry and depressed, at any rate.

And so you had what was essentially the perfect storm:

You've got two young adults who, as such, are already prone to making stupid, reckless, dangerous decisions.

They're mentally ill and the power dynamic is such that you've got one strong, psychopathic personality coupled with an incredibly angry but otherwise meek personality type.

The school environment certainly played some role, albeit a small one perhaps, in the events that unfolded -- no matter how hard they try to spin the story differently. ("It was really Eric and Dylan who were the bullies!") You can hear Eric tell you in his own words why they're supposedly doing what they're doing in that 911 call made from the library. "This is for all the shit you've given us over the years!" (Or something to that effect.)

So, yeah, it was the perfect storm. Anyway...

/thread

Underrated post.

>/thread

Your not alone user

most mass murderers aren't psychopaths, they generally suffer from depression

Ken Park is a good movie

That's absolutely, positively true. Most mass murderers are NOT psychopaths.

Eric was the exception. The kid was a psychopath through and through.

Eric would document in a notebook - "You've given us too much shit for years" he is referring to the school they went to.

Truth

Sup Forums

There was definitely a deeply-rooted school culture of bullying at Columbine High and I think that the media's recent spin on it whereby they suggest that Eric and Dylan were the ones doing the bullying is incredibly disingenuous.

We can still have an honest narrative without condoning what they did. They were bullied. Eric was a psychopath. Dylan was depressed and angry. Their parents were fucking missing in action or something while their sons are building dozens of bombs in their bedrooms and blowing up bowling pins and shit.

you sound autistic and full of self pity
bullying builds character and is something you seem to need

>bully fat dudes
Found the fat fuck

Why didn't the bombs go off?

Yea it builds character like look those dudes that did columbine they would've have done all that without the support they were getting.

And honestly, as a teacher, I can tell you that school is no place for boys.

School is just an inherently hostile, uncomfortable place for boys. We don't teach to them in a way that makes sense and we're always busting their God damn balls for not sitting quietly and shit.

I always found it interesting that most of their bombs and their rounds were spent on inanimate school objects -- books, lockers, chairs, computers...

They waged war not only on the school's students, but the school itself, and, as a teacher, it makes sense to me actually.

Why weren't we all cool as these two an heroes, Sup Forums?

Probably because they were such shit bomb makers. They basically emptied out a bunch of fireworks and filled up metal pipes and empty CO2 canisters with the powder. Not very effective...

It's like this, what's more fun than slice wrist?
Kill that teacher that you hate, spray 25 kids
You'd be famous just like me if you did what I did
This is the anatomy of a school shooting

Anyone go to Columbine today? How is it like? Do students still talk about this? Is there still any memory of this event there.

Traps weren't invented yet

My name is Eric Harris, I was forever harassed, an outcast, you fucked with us but now me and Dylan is pullin' out gats.

Because they were edgy faggots that couldn't handle HS bantz.

If they were alive right this minute, guaranteed they would be fedora wearing diehard bronies.

you're my fellow anonymous nigger from now on

I seriously hope I never have to deal with a school shooting. I wish I could conceal carry when I'm teaching. I really do. It sucks knowing that I wouldn't even stand a fighting chance of protecting my students from a fucking gunman...

You know what's fucked up... The fire department made a recording of the aftermath, added rock music, and sold it for 25 dollars each. Lmfao

take part of the shooting instead

Not sure why I quoted your post. Saw the line about killing your teacher and thought "fuck..."

I think my students like me though, even the off-kilter ones...

Anyone have pictures of them dead?

Nah school's a lot more fun when you're the teacher. My classroom is right next to the girl's bathroom and I can listen to them poop through the paper thin walls. I like that.

I grew up in Littleton not too far from Columbine. I didn't go there but I went to the rival school Chatfield High School.

School started again at Columbine in the fall of 1999 and CHS has been open since. It's still a huge school of several thousand students. The memory is still very very fresh. If you live in Littleton and are old enough to remember it, you knew exactly what you were doing when the shooting happened. That's how it's referred to, "the shooting".

No one at Columbine today is old enough to remember it. The oldest kids there right now were either born in 1999 or 2000.

You still get freaky tumblr chicks flocking in from around Colorado and even around the country to wander the campus, peek in windows, and stop in at the Walgreens off of Wadsworth to get their "CHS Rebels" hoodies.

I hate driving by the school, knowing what happened there. I don't know how anyone can go to school there now. Sure the library was demolished, the areas where some people were shot outside have remained practically unchanged.

One thing that stands out to me is a sign outside the cafeteria reading "This Is A Drug Free Zone". That sign is visible in some of Dylan Klebold's home footage of him driving to school, and it's still there today.