Why does Western Europe see Poland and other Eastern European countries only like cultureless, depressing shitholes...

Why does Western Europe see Poland and other Eastern European countries only like cultureless, depressing shitholes? Why don't we ever get comments like "Poland is a qt and comfy country despite it's tragic history" and instead we only get hate and plumber jokes. I really don't get it. We are as civilized as the West, we were a part of the European culture for over 1000 years, still they treat us at best like something different and worse or just outright "subhumans".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh6YIaJyFnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because of the jealous west people have.
Poland is literally the most European country.

Bullying is a natural tendency and it's kosher to make fun of whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh6YIaJyFnk

tho hasnt your regime actually become shitty again? i dont know much about it but would say government censorship is a sign of another corruption.

I'd like to visit Warsaw tbqh

This has a point It's okay to bully you (well us) because it's not homophobia, antisemitism or racism. It's just making fun of poor white working people.

It has, but not to the extent in which some people are trying to paint it. They're not really censoring private media, and the public ones were always shit and with strong pro-government bias. I guess it could get worse though unless they find a way for national reconciliation.

Because Poland and other eastern european countries are depressing shitholes and literally everyone in the world wishes he was born in the West instead.

Who pretty much created the modern world? Western euros.

Which people look the best? Western euros.

No one fucking wakes up one day and thinks ''hm I wish I lived in Poland, worked more than westerners but got a third world wage in return, lived among petty, ugly cunts who want to fuck me over and had a history of failures'' instead people go ''I wish I lived in Germany where civilization is'' Hell if not for germanics we propably would still worship that fucking 4 faced totem and lived in straw huts.

Because we mostly 'know' their countries through the immigrants that come here, who tend to be rather low tier and uncultured. No hard feelings tho.

Sweden should be black at this point.

Cause you've been colonized so many times over it's not even funny anymore. You like to make jokes about Belarus, Africa, or India? See, that's exactly what you are to us. Doesn't matter if your GDP exceeds Spain's, since all you did for the last 250 years is getting invaded, occupied, and colonized, and all you do now is whine about it, western Europe does not take you seriously. It's a bit how burgers feel towards us but the difference is that we're second- or third-highest tier in that respect so we get to look down on quite some countries. Including you.

I like you, if it even means anything coming from me

The qt comfy parts were german just a century ago.

ayyy

because everything east of Germany is barborous no mans zone.

>germany is the only colonial power that lost not only its colonies, but also its core territory.

anything about germany was russian or american about 20 years ago, just sayin

Poland was literally Africa tier before they got communism. They still are today. It's not a coincidence that everytime someone here posts a map showing how successful different countries are, Poland always gets the same colour as some African shithole.

>Belorussa
>Luxemburg

But to be honest, Warsaw is grey as fugg. It looks like a concrete hell. There are dirty corners and sex shops everywhere. The bus station looks terrible. They even want money for the worst toilets I have ever seen. And besides that people are not able to help you there. Either they don't respond or don't even know another language.

>if not for germanics we propably would still worship that fucking 4 faced totem and lived in straw huts.
You're welcome bros.

>Cause you've been colonized so many times over it's not even funny anymore.
Do you know what "colonization" means?

maybe speak English fucking kraut ?

>>>>
I also know some polish, still most of them try to avoid another one asking on the street

>Why does Western Europe see Poland and other Eastern European countries only like cultureless, depressing shitholes? Why don't we ever get comments like "Poland is a qt and comfy country despite it's tragic history" and instead we only get hate and plumber jokes. I really don't get it. We are as civilized as the West, we were a part of the European culture for over 1000 years, still they treat us at best like something different and worse or just outright "subhumans".
Because millions of Poles left and are still leaving Poland. Why would anyone respect a country if it doesn't respect itself?

Success breeds jealousy.

because westerners, may Allah be upon them, are cunts
They won't be friendly no matter what you do for them

>millions of poles leave their nation en masse each year since the Berlin Wall fell
>success
Herm...

Sup Amerifriend.

westerners are like russians, they think if its not a carbon copy of russia (or west) its shit

the only exception is japan because its 'cool'

also western europe is pretty much a shithole even by some russian standards

Polish posters are the only ones that I genuinely dislike.

You have that obnoxious attitude - mix of incredible arrogance and self-pity.

the topic was eastern europe m8

they go to every shithole (like UAE) for dem bucks

>government censorship
What is being censored?

And you are unprecedented attention whores. Stop spamming the whole board with threads about your shithole.

He's American, Eastern Europe is successful compared to his country

Westerners are pretty barbaric as demonstrated by their savagery in Africa and New World during the Age of Discovery and Colonial Era, not to mention German brutality during the second world war. In fact they were never any different, barbarism is in their germanic blood.

Only way to make barbarians respect you is to slaughter a lot of them as power is the only language they understand. But doing so would be against the teaching of Jesus.

Obama, for instance.

>russian standards
It's a pity Russians don't have any standards for justice.

You and your foreign gods mean nothing to me, interloper. Have at thee.

poland was built by germanics

But we are a subhumans, filthy slavs.
We are not a "Greatest europeans", who bathed once a month and throws their shit thru the window on the streets till 19 century, because they didn't had any sort of sewage in cities.

But we are subhumans, filthy slavs.
We are not the "Greatest europeans", who bathed once a month and throws their shit thru the window on the streets till 19 century, because they didn't had any sort of sewage in cities.

This
My god polish posters are some of if not THE worst posters in this board. The only thing you talk about 24/7 is your shithole no one gives 2 fucks about. That and the occasional CP being posted by that pole.
What a fucking wonder of a country

I like Poland, I compliment Estonia and Czechia after visiting and I try to lurk Belarusian threads when I find one. You're not all bad.

They'll be black'd, eventually.

That's because Poland is too good for Europe, soon we will begin our project of cutting you out of the European continent and moving you to off our Atlantic coast where you can be an island nation free of invasion. We will do it for free but Lwow and Wilno will cost extra.

>no matter what you do for them

What have you ever done for us. Except Finnmark, thanks for that.

y-you too

>Obama, for instance.
explain

Part of it is due to the Iron Curtain and the resulting lack of insight. And partly due o it being a rather dull place unless you like rural and conservative locales.