Sup Sup Forums, just picked up an eighth of shrooms from a friend but they're confusing the fuck out of me...

Sup Sup Forums, just picked up an eighth of shrooms from a friend but they're confusing the fuck out of me. This will only be my third time using and i don't plan on tripping, just for a nice good high so i'm thinking about 2 g's.

The problem, however, is how these things look. As seen in the picture, they're pretty thick, not completely dry yet at all (actually quite thick/ a little moist) and i've never seen them this color.

So, for all those with experience, should i take it? Also, i don't have anything to weigh em so which of these should i take? there's three stems with three caps on em

Do it faggot

eat a fiberous couple of meals in the day beforehand. cant kill you. faggy friend though. good looking shrooms arent hard 2 grow

yeahhh ive never seen good shrooms that look like that.

a cap and a stem should be able to put you somewhere; and if it turns out they make your feel good take the rest.

I'm no shroom expert, only done em a few times.

But those shrooms don't look good.

2g is fine. Should be a fine trip. I wouldn't do any more than 4g, especially with questionable shrooms.

1 - 2 g is usually a light trip. 3 - 4 g a little heavy. Anything more than 4g and you're gonna have a heavy trip.

Good god OP those look gnarly af

I've never done them moist. I think moist should be ok and they don't look that old. I mean the worst thing that can happen is poisoning so I'd be careful if I were you.

stop being a fag OP eat them report back

I've eaten them moist before and they do not look like that.

Not sure why they're so dark

Alright faggots I took two caps and a stem, i shall report back soon with how it went.

looks like an atkins shit

Honestly tho, they're probably ok, the dude who grew them or picked them is an idiot for not drying them. I bet they'll taste horrible, might make you throw up when you start to digest them too, but there's probably still psilocybin in them. If you get nauseous try not to let it affect your trip, it's always better to keep a positive mindset

Them are moldy.. They weren't dried properly. They can make you sick at your stomach. Be safe faggot.

dont listen to anyone else on here dude... I grew shrooms for a while. They are black because when they mature and the caps open up they drop spores all over the place. Whoever cultivated them just picked them a little after the "ideal" time. They are perfectly fine. They should not sit for a long time if they are not dry though because they could start to rot (they arent yet, you would see visible mold just like on any rotting food) So if you want to dry them to eat exactly 2 g's then put them in a ziplock bag with some damprid and wait. Honestly though id just eye out half and eat that... youll be fine.

Also the difference between the amount of psilocybin in the cap vs the stem is completely negligible, thats one of those dumb rumors. Have fun my man!

op here. just took the biggest shit of my life five seconds after taaking them

Woahhhh trippyyyyyyyyy

this guy couldn't pick a cap from a hat lineup.
fag can't even spell smores.

op here. just missed the bowl

kek

ive heard of people doing that when they return to psychedelics because their body knows whats coming and is sub consciously preparing

Probably unrelated to shrooms and related to mexican and anal sex you had a few hours ago

Do not eat wet shrooms you fucking knobsocket

op here. turns out it was a portobello i bought at expo 86

Get some orange juice to chase them with, you'll get more bang for your buck that way.

Jim Crow said the same thing.

Last night my friend put 40 good sized shrooms in a pot and boiled them up. We were gonna do half each but I ended up not doing cause i tripped out too hard last week when I did em, just unemjoyable

So anyway my friend drank like a litre of mushroom juice. First few hours he said it wasn't working. Then he started to say something was pushing him down. An hour later he said he couldn't move, completely paralized. He kept begging me to call an ambulance but I just told him he was tripping

He ended up texting his sister and her boyfriend saying something like "I need help I'm in a lot of trouble please come hours I seren now" this is 2am in the morning"

They turned up and we're relieved that he was just tripping because the way it sounded they thought he was getting murdered, we all just sat with him and spoke quietly and calmly

After we smoked some weed he mellowed out a bit, but yeah he was in a pretty fucked up place apparently. He was saying the he was seeing demons and shit

TL;DR
Don't drink 40 shrooms cause you'll trip too hard

underrated

one time i got caught with a half tab of acid at a rave ( i was splitting a single tab with my gf). Also, this is how i prefer to trip, a half tab is just a hella dope mindset with occasional visuals but never too over bearing. Anyway, i swallowed it when a cop grabbed my arm and made me and my gf leave. She was pissed we got kicked out so just drove home and dropped me off. On the freeway, the road went into another dimension. The lines of the road extended repeatedly up and downward no other way to describe it. She dropped me off right as i was peaking super fucking hard so I just sat outside on the dirt lol. The rocks turned into snails and were crawling all over, also twigs turned into worms. I looked into the sky because it was a tad unsettling and the clouds all turned into demons wizzing around each other. They spun in a circle as a huge demonic figures head pushed through them all (im assuming the devil or somethin) and i just remember thinking damn this shit is spooky but holy fuck does this look cool. Somehow i was just not bothered by any of it and chilled there looking at it for a while. eventually just got bored and went inside and jammed to some music on headphones, all while still tripping by far harder than i ever have in my life. half tab lol

You seem to know what you're talking about and i like that.

Anyway yeah i basically took half of that shit like half an hour and am starting to get a bit of a buzz, will give ya'll an update soon when it kicks in fully