Shemales are best when they are small, no balls or small testicles and can't cum, end of story...

Shemales are best when they are small, no balls or small testicles and can't cum, end of story, but if they need to cum only anal penetration

finally someone who gets it.

Needs more hormones so that thing will shrink
On the right path, needs a cage

quit being a faggot and fuck everything. HAIL SATAN

Exactly, that picture is close to perfection, it shouldn't touch itself and if anything get those balls removed

I do, as long as it knows it's place

E D G Y
D
G
Y

How do you go on about dating a girl like this?

I don't have an issue with this but you all need to stop deluding yourselves that they are girls or that you are straight. Not sure exactly what to call a person with breasts and a penis but they aren't a boy or girl at that point.

you will never meet a trap that looks as good any one in this thread. Just treat them like 2D girls: admire from a distance and enjoy your hand.

Only one faggot used feminine pronouns ITT. Everyone posting pics used neutral "it" and "they."

OP died so I am leaving.

I call them what they want to be called if I respect them and know whatever pronoun it is they chose.
If i know it and dislike them I choose the opposite out of spite.
If I don't know I say "it" or "you"

dont you die on me

go here

small caged dick is the best kind for a shemale

i actually prefer trannies to have a moderate dick. I love giving a reach around or even taking it every once in a while

More?