What's Sup Forums opinion on the Orlando Shooting?

What's Sup Forums opinion on the Orlando Shooting?

Other urls found in this thread:

conservapedia.com/Atheism_and_Mass_Murder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democide
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ql56jzWjZ0
hulshofschmidt.wordpress.com/2012/07/11/whats-in-an-acronym-parsing-the-lgbtqqip2saa-community/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was fabulous!

It was a tragedy, but for some reason people think it was more tragic because it was a bunch of gay people. If murdering a bunch of gay people motivates people to change gun laws more than kids being slaughtered, i think that's messed up.

Also, idiots are saying it has nothing to do with Islam. I think there were probably a lot of reasons the guy did it. Islam was one of them, and it's just political correctness to say otherwise.

This

He shot the club up because he was a fag and was butt hurt he looks like human shrek and couldn't get his ass fucked so he blamed it on Islam so people wouldn't call him a fairy

It would have been more appropriate to use a flamethrower

I didn't care and still don't

do it again

Omar "Shots for Everybody" Mateen was a pretty cool guy, he became an hero.

This would be funny as fuck, but the FBI says there's no proof of a tindr account or any gay communication with man butts.

He was an hero. I'm so happy right now

fight fire with fire eh?
wouldn't a fire-hose actually be more appropriate?

waiting on far right butthurt once the new gun ownership laws come in

who the fuck am i kidding, they'll never change the laws

you mean grindr
tindr is for straight people
except I did meet a trap on there who fucked

Part of me cares because 50 Americans were killed, most of me doesn't care because it's 49 less fags and 1 less Muslim

It should've been a normie club

I get what you mean and kind of agree but the reason it especially bothered people it shows what happens when homophobia goes too far.

Idk man seems like a good cover story to me

It was not homophobia at all.

a muslim and some fags died, the world is a better place

The libtards are deflecting by trying to say it was "Homophobia"

then what would you call it?

Fulfillment of Islamic teachings

This. The only phobia in that club was Islamophobia.

muslim terrorism

Thank you
Thank you
Ehhh 50% thank you

Omar was not a faggot although the media really really wanted him to be.

Okay, what's the teaching?

It was a terrorist attack. Like Bataclan in Paris was. Except it just so HAPPENED to occur at a fag bar. Omar was going to attack Disneyland first, but the security was tight, so he picked a flamers delight.

Agreed

ok, thanks for a straight-forward explanation.

Apathy.

He had non gay targets mapped out..... So to say he only did it because they were gay is retarded

MORE DEAD FAGS

understood

Happened 10 minutes from my job. Kinda spooky. Knew someone working there that night. Didn't die though.

And he knew that faggots wouldn't have guns and wouldn't fight back because they are faggots. Like shooting little kids.

Retarded that not a single one of them tried to tackle or do anything about the shooter. a club FULL of (part) MEN. fucking faggots

The fucking bouncer at the bar was a nigger bitch, seriously?

I was gunna say that. But for the sake of a serious argument i left that bit out. Even typed it then backspaced it. But as you can see, he appreciated my directness.

Take pics next time

I was joking about the Islamophobia thing. I personally wouldn't necessarily call it homophobia or terrorism. It seems much too complicated to just label it in one of those two categories. From what I've heard this guy has some sketchy dealing with homosexuality. This dude was also raised in an Islamic household. His father was extremely critical of homosexuality so I wouldn't be surprised if this shit had a large effect on him. There's also shit like that one Mosque in Orlando where there was a preacher invited who literally said that the killing of homosexuals is an act of compassion. I think that if this guy did not live surrounded by an ideology that said that homosexuality is such a bad thing he probably wouldn't have done this.

I totally disagree. If someone is gay and lives in that rough an environment they would kill them self's and probably the dad and whoever else was bothering him. Not some random club. The liberals are spinning this whole thing to blame their foes the republicans. And it's working.

Things like this are the real reason we don't have Sup Forums meetups
#stillnotsafetobeafaggot

Crash Course Philosophy
>sum good shit

Too many survivors

The only thing we lost was some good booze and useful ammunition.

Religion is the reason our society fucking sucks. Religion is poison that depreciates a person's value entirely. I'm sad so many people had to die just because someone believed in a fucking fairytale.

#NeverWillBe
#NeverShouldBe

Atheism has killed more people in the last 100yrs than all religions combined. FACT

Stale topic

my bad. I don't know my dating/hook-up apps. Good call. Grats on the dubs.

This, it is a tragedy that some people sadly don't care about because of what the people did in their personal life

the gays are cool with me
the muslims on the other hand...

supreme gentleman. Not gay. There is a difference.

Well then I guess we all better watch our backs

this is now a clarke thread

clarke is a lion among sheep

conservapedia.com/Atheism_and_Mass_Murder

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democide

Secularism was the leading cause of non natural death in the 20th century. It's a widely known fact. Highly disputed by secular's though. Who like to pretend they are so superior to everyone and everything else. Atheism is megalomania.

Do so. Because that ass fucking you're getting. Might be from the next Omar.

I was sad, then I realized it was justified when I saw these faggots burning the American flag. Fuck them.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ql56jzWjZ0

>clarke is love, clarke is lyfe

Agreed. Burn the fags

Those are just some trannies though.

If you like the cock you get the glock - user

What are you? Gay?

LGBT
They usually stick together. Freaks gotta circus right?

Nobody gives a shit about this fucker. Stop posting

>What are you? Gay?
only for clarke

Death is nothing to us, since when we are death has not come and when death has come, we are not.

>tfw clarke will never wipe his semen off your face with his long coat-tail
why even live

ORLANDO WAS A FALSE FLAG

Yeah I guess I see your reasoning. I'm bisexual and I fucking hate the idea that LGBTfags feel the need to lump their shit together like they're all the same shit. Especially makes me cringe when I see all the letters and symbols they're starting to add. Like wtf is it now? LGBTQA+ or some shit?

Agreed

Zzz zzz

>tfw you will never take corny pics with clarke before losing your viginity to clarke on prom night

New evidence

pretty sure mass murder is already illegal

maybe not in your area

LGBTQQIP2SAA

i dont really care for it...but that dickhead negro that highjacked the memorial event for nigger lives matter really pissed me off.

More clark

It's like they have a letter for every person

hulshofschmidt.wordpress.com/2012/07/11/whats-in-an-acronym-parsing-the-lgbtqqip2saa-community/

>I have seen lists with MORE letter and numbers than that.

60cal full aluminum jacket dildo

We need tactical assualt dildo ban legislation. The democrats could do a sit on in the capital building

That gays shouldn't segregate themselves from the rest of the community so they can easily be targeted by extremist morons.

clarke is literally god

hope you're wearing your tinfoil hate.

You daft cunt.

I agree, bisexuals are deviant sluts that shouldn't get the respect that other faggots get.

what shooting? it literally didn't even happen.

Jesus fucking Christ I literally laughed this off in real life cause I thought it was a joke until I clicked this user's link Fuuuuck man.

Too bad his kdr wasn't higher

The guy's father is an ex-mujahideen. It was motivated by radical Islamic teachings. But the LGBT community is just too regressive to even consider it being an Islamic terrorist attack. Instead, they are preaching the good ol' "GUNS KILL PEOPLE BAN THEM xd!!!!" maymay

clarke is my waifu