I haven't seen this and I'm looking for a movie to watch

I haven't seen this and I'm looking for a movie to watch

is it really as bad as Sup Forums claims?

It's not awful, but the movie reeks of disposable. In fact, Ultron is such a non-threat that major portions of this movie merely hype up Infinity Wars.

You've seen a MCU movie before, right?

It's exactly what you expect.

Nothing is as bad as Sup Forums claims.

It's Whedon, watch it only if you want to know where Scarlet Witch and Vision come from if you want to watch Civil War.
Otherwise you only have to know that Ultron destroyed a lot of shit and stole Vibranium from Wakanda.

It's a great movie that Sup Forums hates because they're contrarian fucks.

It's meh

hell no, it's pretty good

Fuck, what happened with you Sup Forums?

Sup Forums

nothing, take you hyperbolic hate of only slightly flawed movies and shove it up your tight little pink asshole.

the question that begs to be asked is
>did you enjoy BvS?
>did you enjoy any previous marvel movies?
if the answer to any is yes, the movie is worth watching for sure.

>disposable
disposable what user?

>Uh, are we just going to ignore the fact that Cap just said, "Language"?

And the worst quip and running joke of the MCU goes to...

It's a pity. Ultron had so much potential but they turned him into a joke by the end of the movie. David Spade did a great job voicing him, though.

The Reddit mentality

>by the end of the movie
he was a joke for the whole thing

It's sjot

There's this forced running joke about how Captain America uses bad words or whatever, the framing is a mess of CG effects cluttered together, Ultron is a complete non-threat who is also completely nonsensical in his motives or pretty much anything, action scenes have no tension because of how fucking useless the opposition is and are usually just a bunch of schizophrenic quick cuts

It's exactly the same quality as the first one. If you want more of the same, go ahead.

Based Spade

>David Spade did a great job voicing him
Am I being memed?