/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XAAp_luluo0
youtube.com/watch?v=y5k5e9RW8Og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for kill Olly

How mad was /got/ when Brienne killed the hound?

First for reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=XAAp_luluo0 cringe my shit up, havent watched it but i know it will give me cancer

someone else tell what happens

First for Umbers are taking Ramsay for a ruse cruise

Hound isn't dead you dipshit.

I never thought I'd say this but I kinda feel bad for Olly. He did nothing wrong. RIP

>tfw she won't stop jerking it after you came

>Squeezing that titty.

Olly did nothing wrong

I don't know why people were mad about this. The Hound was dealing with an infected wound, and he still nearly killed Brienne. Brienne won with an asterisk, and people still bitch that the Hound wasn't super man, and killed her in a single bitch slap.

>some Sup Forums posters are so fucking contrarian that they're now saying they're upset that Olly is going to die

New low

Post yfw Olly finally gets hanged in next episode

No episode 3 leaks yet?

always hated the little shit because terrible actor

to be fair, the hound was sick and stabbed beforehand. There's no way she'd be able to beat him if there was nothing wrong with him

>Episode 3
>“Book of the Stranger”: “Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) strikes a deal. Jorah (Iain Glen) and Daario (Michiel Huisman) undertake a difficult task. Jaime (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) and Cersei (Lena Headey) try to improve their situation. Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Dan Sackheim.”

>Episode 4
>“The Door”: “Tyrion seeks a strange ally. Bran (Isaac Hempstead Wright) learns a great deal. Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) goes on a mission. Arya (Maisie Williams) is given a chance to prove herself. Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Jack Bender.”

Ditch the goonie, cast a couple boobies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I need spoilers

Is anyone else more upset with the fact that if the Umbers betray Rickon then it most likely means Shaggydog is dead. I was honestly more sad when Greywind and Lady were killed than any of the Starks.

You deleted your post so you could post it again?

wtf?

Show is the show. Book is the book. Anyone who gets mad is objectively wrong.

He killed Jon with vengeance. That's going to be the reason he dies.

You mean squeezing that breastplate
Do you really think he can cup a feel behind metal?

Same

It was great faggot Robb got killed and his cunt mother but Summer was cool.

Episode 3 leak from the same person who leaked 2:
At the wall Jon wakes up, Melissandre asks him what he saw when he was dead, he says he saw nothing, Melissandre tells him he was resuscitated by the lord of light, and Stannis wasnt the Promised Prince , but Jon might be, Jon goes outside the room and people are surprised by him being alive, Tormun tells him they think he's a god, but he says he's not a good and Tormund says "I know you're not a god, I've seen you naked and no god has such a small c**k" , Dolorous Edd comments Jon still has brown eyes so he's not a white walker.
Sam tells Gilly women cant go to Oldtown, so he's going to take her to his family, his dad is an a-hole but his mother and sister are nice people.
Then the tower of Joy scene, Bran and the three eyed raven are watching some guys get to the tower, the raven tells bran one of the guys is Howland Reed, Jojen and Meera's dad, there are 2 guards in Targaryen outfits, one of them is ser Arthur Dayne , young Ned tells him he was looking for him in the Trident and Arthur tells him he was looking for his friend Robert, Ned tells hims Aerys II Targaryen has died and asks him why he is there, they fight, Ser Arthur kicks their asses and when he's fighting Ned, Howland Reed kills Arthur from the back, Ned goes into the tower and hears a woman screaming, bran asks what's happening, and then ned gets startled, Bran asks if Ned heard him, and the raven says he heard him in the wind, and the vision is cut, Bran is mad because he wants to know, but thats for other time.
Daenerys is taken to Vaes Dothrak, they take her into the temple and tell her she must stay there because shes the widow of a Khal.
In mereen Varys gets some info about the sons of the harpy, he tells Tyrion and Grey Worm the leaders of the other cities Daenerys conquered are plotting against her so they say they must attack them but that would leave Mereen without protection.
Continued...

In a perfect world were their never was a war, and ned didn't die. Theon would have married Sansa. It is known

His buddies at reddit would have mocked him for misusing an arrow.

episode 3

mfw Olly finally gets hanged in next episode

>someone else tell what happens
Your mom fucks someone else, dad kills himself, you suck.

Go back to bitching about the Hugos, George...

>he doesn't know Ian McShane already confirmed he is bringing the hound back

When you have autism, and you read something like that, you should take a moment to assess if you are potentially missing something. Like humor, or sarcasm, or irreverence.

Fuck no, can't trust ironshits.

at that point, Theon was more Stark than Greyjoy. He knew it too

go back to red dit holy shit

>tfw there will never be a show about Robert's rebellion
>tfw there will never be a book about that either

baka desu senpai

>Women can't go to Oldtown
What

In that perfect world Cersei wouldn't have fucked her brother and had incest babies and Sansa would've married the trueborn heir of Robert and Cersei, as originally intended

Citadel, not Oldtown.

Lame rappers, make even lamer jokes, while wearing costumes, and dancing around to beats that belong in the previous decade.

It's not so bad, it's just "blah". Fluff. No real meat here. The insults don't hit hard enough, the rhymes are clever enough, and this particular beat is boring even for them.

in a perfect world you can fuck your sister without being judged

Tolkien sounds more like GRRM than GRRM does.

Theon maybe, it's the other ironshits that Sansa would live around and have to rule over that would be the biggest problem

So Jon literally said that he saw nothing or did he just didn't say anything? Harrington's interview suggests it's the former but it kind of contradicts everything we know about the spirit world in that universe.

Nope. And even if Ned lived and there was no war, Theon was NEVER going to be King of the Iron Islands. If Ned just sent him back Balon still wouldn't have accepted him, and if Balon still dies Euron still would have won the Kingsmoot over some soft as fuck greenlander.

Best hope for Theon would have been to stay in the North, get some land and a small keep from Ned or Robb and marry some middle daughter of a smaller Northern house

People usually don't see anything when they are brain dead

That sounds like a shitty episode as usual.

>it kind of contradicts everything we know about the spirit world in that universe

uh, no it doesn't.

>genuinely wants more

>dabid
>dabib

and you know this how?

jesus that was so fucking bad.

best rap battle : youtube.com/watch?v=y5k5e9RW8Og

(then again maybe I'm biased because my waifu's in there)

First time on /got/ in a long time
Met Liam Cunningham in a bar in Belfast a couple of months back, god damn he is a cold old man.

>Theon was never going to be King of the Iron Islands

Theon would have been Lord of the Iron Isles by the laws of the realm. Had the War of the Five Kings not occurred Balon would have never declared independence and so a Kingsmoot would have never been called. Theon would have returned home when Balon died and he'd be forcefully installed by the laws of both the isles and the realm.

He seems like a huge douche. Could you give us more details?

What you mean? Tell us more

I WANT SOUTHYROS

It wouldn't be the first time an Ironborn had a greenlander wife. Despite what they claim, Ironmen are kneelers like the rest of them. There's plenty of good people on the islands too

Pics or get the fuck out

During his search for Thulsa Doom, Conan the Barbarian somehow arrives before the gates of Sunspear, in Dorne.

What happens?

Sneks kill him

Sneks kill him for being a macho man

>implying he wouldn't have a rebellion after having been raised a stark
>implying euron wouldn't fuck his shit up

What about things like warging which works even after you die?
And the magic of the old gods and the red god? Typical fantasy elements but they show us that something like this exists in the universe.
And the fact that Jon came back means that he had a place to come back from. It would make more sense for him to say "I don't remember anything" because naturally antropomorphic gods and conventional afterlife doesn't fit the series.

*** Sneks have cringe-conversation then kill him

That pic is arousing as fuck.

>Hound isn't dead you dipshit.
nice meme

>Theon would have been Lord of the Iron Isles by the laws of the realm.

Agreed, though Sansa is a poor choice for Theon, as she'd be completely out of her depth in the Iron Islands.

oops screwed up my trip

Didn't Beric also say he saw nothing? Plus, the only thing we know about the afterlife comes from Bran, and it's all pretty cryptic and vague.

>Theon would have been Lord of the Iron Isles by the laws of the realm.
I guess technically he would have. But even without an incest babby war, Balon was itching for a rebellion, he might have still crowned himself anyway. Assuming he doesn't crown himself he either lives a lot longer, or is still killed by Euron.

If he dies old than the Ironborn might still not accept Theon and choose their own lord. Theon would be middle-aged by then and would have lived his whole life in the North. No ironborn would want him, and they'd probably put Victarion in charge.
If Balon's still killed early Euron is usurping the Lordship, laws or no laws.

Only way I see Theon becoming Lord of the Iron Islands would be if Ned lets him return early, and he then goes off reaving in Essos or something to prove his worth.

I wasn't 100% sure it was him so cautiously approached and politely asked if he was who I thought he was.
He said "depends who's asking" and I just said I'm a big fan and was wondering if i could get an autograph or a picture. He just said "No" and walked away.
He wasn't even busy or anything, he was just waiting on a food order.
Still waiting for the day I see someone better, the GoT actors go to this bar a lot.

He would've married Arya.

>Arya getting her eyesight back this soon

The rest is believable but this one line makes me doubtful.

I think that Ned would've let him go in a year or two. He was too kind and honorable and Theon was getting too old to be a ward.

>What happens?

Conan hooks up with Arianne Martell and they fuck each other's brains out, then Conan leaves for new adventures.

I think you were invasive as fuck, user. I mean, autographs are dumb pointless things and the guy was in a fucking bar.

>He just said "No" and walked away.
>he was just waiting on a food order.

Not busy but was waiting on his food? Seems like he just wanted to eat without being fucked with. Goddamn...

And people want Yi Ti, but it's not happening.

there's that gif of him saying 'go fuck yourself' when the cameraman told him to say something interesting so i wouldnt be that surprised

So it's more of a "afterlife is fucking boring" rather than "you lose your memory and consciousness forever" at least it sounds like it. Of course they weren't dead for long.

yeah its not like sansa has ever been out of her depth before
basically the entire virtue of her character is the amount of shit she's willing to put up with and keep going

Nothing! He said nothing!

Ayra probably would have been a good iron islander

based davos

>He would've married Arya.

No, Arya is only 8 years old while Theon is already 18.

The only reason he wasn’t married off yet, was because Balon was still alive and King Robert and Eddard didn’t want him having a say in the choice of bride.

who is this semen demon?

>in b4 lara

fugg guise I think I love her

Weebs want Yi Ti. No one actually wants Niggeros

Episode 4 spoilers someone?

Ironborn law forbids them to marry mainlanders. Ironborn lords exclusively marry within their own local peerage

If there were a coup in the Iron Isles or the Iron Isles declared independence again there's no doubt that the crown would put it down, AGAIN. Also, the strongest houses on the Iron Isles post Greyjoy rebellion are peace loving house Harlaw, Blacktyde and Merlyn, amazingly all the houses that supported Asha because she wanted to fuck off and surrender to the north and crown. The current strongest houses in the Iron Isles don't want to return to the old ways because reaving and pillaging will give families like the Greyjoys and Hoares power again. The only fucking reason Victarion even garners more support over Asha is because in a kingsmoot captains are allowed to vote, but if the Isles never declared independence there would be no kingsmoot and the strongest houses would more than likely band together to uphold the peace that makes them prosper.

Lmfao no shit!! Little badass would take "paying the iron price" to the next level.