How would you use this slampig as your personal slave?

How would you use this slampig as your personal slave?

I would pimp her out to a few dozen niggers on craigslist and i'd make sure it was a minimum 8 inches long gangbang. Then i would sit and watch as all her holes get literally torn up from all the stretching.

Watch? Nigga, you gotta film that shit.

She'd be down for that user

And she's done bbc gangbangs

Ass and feet

Damn i bet she has a always hungry pussy. Id pimp that bitch out everyday 24/7

You could probably make a lot of money user

You're a faggot. I say that a lot, but this time I mean it. What the fuck, user. Not only are you a cuck, but the bitch isn't even hot. What the fuck is wrong with your life, that you're literally asking random neckbeards to pretend to cuckhold you with your fat wife/gf all to get off or something? Rethink your life, I can't imagine you even KINDA respect yourself the way things are going for you.

Thanks for taking time out of your important day to post, I guess?

sauce me brotha

how abt u get a life and accomplish something u sad piece of anal filth

Sauce is me user. I only have the gangbang screencap, but I have links to two webms with sound of her getting hwr ass pounded if want

Y u mad bruh?

You have dubs. All is forgiven.

I'd command her to slit your throat so you'd stop posting her over and over. What is this all about, anyway? Imagine you're not you, but youre a psychologist who knows you better than anyone else. Tell us what you get out of posting this? Analyze yourself and tell me please.
Is it like a pride thing? Are you getting off on showing other guys your "conquest" of this monster? Please enlighten us.

post em all bro. i have a weak spot for bbw white women who love to be ravaged by huge dick.

Pls post

love the fat that hides my dick bro ur so right

Trips speak truth.

And I think he's just a total cuck who's SO much of a beta, the only mistress he could get is a landwhale.