Luke have I ever told you about Darth Vador's secret apprentice STARKILLER who inspired us to rebel...

Luke have I ever told you about Darth Vador's secret apprentice STARKILLER who inspired us to rebel? His family's crest became the symbol for the alliance.

Other urls found in this thread:

gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2015/04/04/fall-of-the-empire-how-inner-turmoil-brought-down-a-legendary-studio.aspx?PostPageIndex=2
tor.com/2014/10/16/palpatine-first-name/
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Sidious
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tarkin_(novel)
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=FVzc20Bm8Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=xxf1c3fzDOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is this from one of those retarded star wars books

I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about

When exactly does that happen in the movies, I'm pretty sure TFA is the first movie to make mention of "Starkiller" and it's the name of their fucking base you nobjockey

>Sup Forums is so casual they don't know shit about starkiller

No wonder I left this board. It is basically reddit.

just die

>thinks anybody gives a flying fuck about your nerdy non-canon fan fiction

Christ get a fucking life

>shit that was directed by lucas himself

k, keep me posted

Unlike you I'm not 12 and have had plenty of time to maintain a life while also keeping up to date with things that interest me. If Star Wars isn't something that interests you, why did you come to this thread?

It's weird that each movie had those scenes where Leia explained the entire history of the Rebellion to Luke and never even mentioned Starkiller

I have no idea what you're even fucking talking about because I've only seen the six movies just like everybody else so whatever it is, it's irrelevant

>he says while posting on a Japanese interest internet forum
Oh boy
Oh boy oh boy

I don't give a single fuck about the EU, these are popcorn flicks and there are way better sci fi settings out there.

>redditor comes to Sup Forums
>doesn't as much as he thought he knew
>shitposts to make himself feel better instead of actually informing himself about the conversation

No surprise here

>>/capeSHIT/

Alright, I had to look it up.

It's some faggot Gary Stu from a video game (and the novelization!), who was an orphan of two jedis that got killed by Darth Vader, and then Vader raised him as his own son and trained him to be a sith master, but then he betrayed Vader and defeated him in combat and rescued the rebellion from the first death star (still under construction), and he had a bunch of light sabers and he was super strong with the force both dark side and light and even the Emperor was afraid of him, even though he was going to kill Vader so that this guy could become the Emperor's own apprentice.

>I am ignorant therefore you are wrong

so fucking happy St. Disney came to spare us all from that extremely retarded canon shit

>Oh yeah you know how Yoda can like, lift a ship? Yeah this guy stopped a Star Destroyer with the Force and can shoot lightning bolts that take up an entire room out of his hands and can pick up 20 guys at once and throw them halfway across the planet and he barely even beat your dad. So good luck pal.

Hey Luke, did I ever tell you about the time Sheev killed 3 elite, highly trained, battle experienced Jedi Masters sent to assassinate him in a matter of seconds? He then toyed with the best Jedi lightsaber duelist long enough to set up a moral dilemma to convert your father.

Anyway, I want you to go by yourself to fight him. It should be okay, you have a few hours of combat experience with the lightsaber and you can probably get your paraplegic dad to help

Seems like a good idea, it worked after all

Luke got his ass kicked by Sheev. He only won because of the last second backstab

Luke he sacrificed everything for the rebel alliance, he even turned down becoming Darthy Icky* for us!

*Actual name Lucas proposed

gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2015/04/04/fall-of-the-empire-how-inner-turmoil-brought-down-a-legendary-studio.aspx?PostPageIndex=2

Seriously, WHAT the fuck is wrong with Lucas.

serious question, where the fuck did "sheev" come from? Was it in the prequel movies? The books? I have seen every star wars movie 10x a piece easy, and read 90 percent of the books. My memory is pretty shit but I can't recall the emp being called that. I have seen it used here lately a ton so i'm sure i'll get some reddit and newfag comments, but just curious, because either i should really know this or it's a new thing.

tor.com/2014/10/16/palpatine-first-name/

>being this new

yup figured you would say that, and in all honesty i didn't make my way to this board until about a year or so ago. I have also seen you guys call him that for a while now, and didn't ask for the reason i didn't want your autistic newfag insults, and tried to figure it out. Well i still don't fucking know.

fuck off back to red.dit you cunt

holy fuck that's horrible

this

that's his canon name

It was only the biggest star wars game since the golden age of Lucas arts

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Sidious
>Darth Sidious was a human male Dark Lord of the Sith who served as the last Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic and as the Emperor of the Galactic Empire. Sidious, born as Sheev Palpatine
>Sheev Palpatine
Scroll down to the bottom
>Appearances
>*Tarkin (First identified as Sheev)
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tarkin_(novel)
>Tarkin is a novel by James Luceno, released on November 4, 2014.

I can be interested in it without knowing it inside and out. I'm interested in many different things, not just Star Wars. I'm quite familiar with the films, some of the games and a little of the EU. If that troubles you, I suggest you first seek sunlight, then slowly progress towards having sex and it might change your opinion of me.

IT'S REAL TO ME! DAMMIT!

>Darth Vador

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the time that Chewbacca and Yoda teamed up? Strange that they don't ever mention it again.

>"Oh, you mean Darth Iggy?"

When would they have mentioned it? It's not like it's a major talking point

Maybe when Han is talking shit about The Force, Chewie could be like "Hey man, I fought with the Jedi including their leader Yoda and he was a total badass" or something. Hell, he should even know who General Kenobi is now that I think about it.

He pulled a Star Destroyer out of the sky and crashed it using the force,he was a good friend

>Han Solo never understood Chewie and just guessed what he was roaring about

Starkiller is the most casual shit in Star Wars. Not knowing about it makes you slightly more patrician

lmao

Pshh, couldn't young clone Sheev create a force storm in space that could destroy whole fleets of capital ships?

>Luke, did I ever tell you about how I am in constant agony inside of this suit and that the Emperor had the option to upgrade it to make it less painful but decided not to due to the cost? He was a good friend.

>clone Sheev
You mean Sheeev?

I refer you to this

OH MY BONES AND SKIN AND ORGANS!

>novelization of a video game

Wew lad.

It's not even canon.

Ahahahahaha

Hahhahahahahhahahahaha

>thinking anything Groege directed after ANH is canon

mfw rebel one is actaully going to be a rip off of this game slightly. the lady mc at the end will turn and end up being a secret apprentice of Snoke. She will appear in episode 8 she will be like jedi hunter starkiller

Rey is stronger than starkiller

>"Truly, I am now the rogue one!"

>thinking episode 5 is Canon

>This was your father's lightsaber. He used it to murder about 15 children.

Only the movies are canon. Everything else is nerd shit.

>thinking it isn't

Holy shit; does Lucas have brain damage or did it simply not develop properly? He sounds like a pretty high-grade autist.

LIST OF STAR WAR MOVIEFILMS BY ORDER OF CANONICITY:

>Empire Strikes Back
>A New Hope
>Return of the Jedi
>The Force Awakens
>A Star Wars Christmas Special
>Revenge of the Sith
>Attack of the Clones wiki plot synopsis

End of list.

Where is this from? It could be fan-made.

Not that it matters, but I quite liked how the Force Unleashed games tied up some of the back-story (side-story?) to Star Wars.

I don't care. I love The Force Awakens. It's dipped in edge but the story actually manages to capture that Star Wars "feeling" better than most of the movies.

I love stupid ass Starkiller. I love his stupid girlfriend Juno Eclipse. I love his blind drunk Jedi master. I love his robot sidekick that just tries to kill him.

Get that sheev outta here.

It's just a DLC costume from Force Unleashed 2.

>Thrawn is not canon

>Christmas Special is not canon

Eh, Vader we just had to drop incredible amounts of imperial credits to build that Death Star, so I am afraid it's not an option

>so in other words I'm a huge cuck

>Darthy Icky
>“He threw out ‘Darth Icky’ and ‘Darth Insanius.’ There was a pregnant pause in the room after that. People waiting for George to say ‘just kidding,’ but it never comes, and he just moved on to another point.”

>just kiddin

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=FVzc20Bm8Xo

What are some good Darth and Ren names?

youtube.com/watch?v=xxf1c3fzDOU

Certainly not "Darth Plagueis." I thought that was some shit that Palpatine made up to tempt and deceive Anakin. Nope, totally was a real dude...

Jesus CHRIST the Prequels were retarded.

>Jesus CHRIST the Prequels were retarded.
Too fucking true.
Completely unwatchable shit.

Darth Korvis

>Darth Soros

I saw somebody with a KOTOR character named Darth Barth. I though that was funny.

Darth Malus
Darth Nadir
Darth Viscerus(This one might be a little cheesy)

>This one might be a little cheesy
Aren't they all, really?

Also: Darth Effluvium

>The Force Awakens

There's a massive gap between episodes 6 and 7 that will never be addressed in any movie

>Aren't they all, really?

Most Darth names are either something dark and edgy(and preferably Latin-esque!), or something personal to them, like Vader(Close to "Vater," German for "Father")

The trick is to get just dark enough without getting too cheesy

Tyranus is cool
Sidious is pushing it

PLAGUEIS? You can fuck right off

>Tyranus is cool
Isn't even a tyrant
>Sidious is pushing it
Insidiously reveals himself

He has ideas. A load of them are good. A load of them aren't. He needs people around to slap him across the face when his ideas are stupid. Around 50% of the time.

The prequels are what happen when no one slaps him at all.

Contrast to episode seven, where he wasn't present at all and as a result the movie was a totally uninteresting, safe, homogeneous snorefest.

Yeah. That's right. I actually think the prequels might be better than the new sequels if they keep this up. If only they'd made those things in the same (admittedly really fucking good) style as the new ones, they probably wouldn't be so shit.

>Isn't even a tyrant

He's a count with ambition!

Yes.

The games are also horribly bad.

Actual kek

honestly, when was the last time Thrawn actually showed up anyway? It's not like he was a recurring character who is now never allowed to show up anymore. His story was finished decades ago, and it was a nice story. If you're going to cry over a character cry over Ben Skywalker who is now never going to get proper closure, unless we get a Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?-kind of story in the future.

>everyone is inferior because they don't recognize my video game shit
>"no wonder I left this board!"
>still posting here

please fuck off

Don't give disney any ideas

D R O P P E D

Remember Han Solo's first wife? She was made after the merge, so she's canon.

See, it makes sense for Luke to name his son Ben, since Obi Wan was a critical figure in his life, but why would Leia and Han name their son Ben? If they were already going to go
>female force user
>solo's son turns evil
Why not just use Jacen and Jaina?

>Remember Han Solo's first wife?

You mean the lying bitch that turned out not to be his wife?

Yeah, how come she was never brought up again?

>muh 'not canon' fags
You can have your boring barebones stripped down setting. Meanwhile I'll be reading about how some faggot used his knowledge of space chairs to save Coruscant during the battle of Oh God They're Fucking It Up Again in 6636BBY and having a fucking blast doing it.