feels like i don't have a vag

Teenage Talk makes me feel old and sad.

Bored. Uninterested.

Why is Sup Forums so dead inside?

Like caving her fucking face in.

Wow she is so relatable you guys!!!!

it's not you

dead inside

Who will play this iconic moment of true love in the inevitable biopic?

Where do I start with St. Vincent?

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

archive.is/iKqsq

st vincent -> strange mercy -> marry me -> actor -> love this giant

I don't listen to shitty music, so I wouldn't know.

Like she's not trying to make me hard... and I'm not enough to make her wet

Angus Young as Kristen Stewart

Used to like it, but now makes me cringe, not really sure what happened. That doesn't mean I'm not gonna listen to everything she releases for the rest of my lifetime though, unless her next album is like spoken word anti-Trump over queefing

Literally my most scrobbled artist in last.fm right now, which is weird because all the rest is average Sup Forumscore.