Ask me anything

Ask me anything.

did u cumed

how's the airport fight?

What subreddits do you browse, faggot?

Tits report

would you lick chloe's asshole?

You ever accidentally finger your own asshole while wiping? Did you continue to do it for recreation afterward if yes?

is it true that seth is fucking chloe irl? does his bf knows?

Why did you go see this shitshow?

Did you fuck my wife?

How was Giant man?

How was the plane scene?

>the villain from the first movie teams up with the heroes to fight a new villain
Name a better cliche

You can't

Those sorority girls look like they can't even play their part in a poster.

Nah
wsgy
of course. shit looks clean from what i can tell.
Yes and kind of. I sometimes enjoy the feeling of shitting as it feels like a dick getting shoved up my ass. Same goes for fingering. I know one of 8ch's gayboys live like 10 miles away from me so may chase him up at some point and ask for some favours.
idk ask that one site that uses Sup Forums for celeb gossip. forget the name.
just moved house and am now 500 yards from an odeon. also horrible handling on disposable income. also, Chloe dearest.

Why blackwashing allowed?

Scale of 1-10 how naked does Zac Efron get

Truth is, Efron really shouldn't be in the movie. His presence feels tacked on and only serves to make the plot busier, since his struggles with post-adolesence (which appear to have been thrown out the fucking window after the events of the last film) mean there are three plot threads that need closure by the end.
9. Literally shows his nutsack at one point. I'm resisting 10 because it's not the whole dick though.

Does Chloƫ do a lot of hazing?

how lewd does chloe get in this?

does chloe say "masturbate"

>wsgy
le nene

that 2nd ass from the left
GODDAMN IT

or any lewd stuff?

>tfw no chloe femdom gf
;_;

Nah, not even other way round either.
Wears sweaters and hoodies for the most part, but around the time the final third rolls around she starts to show some more skin, and in the climax she tries showing even more with this tight dress in an effort to attract frat boys and make more money to pay the rent. back to sweaters by the end though, pretty disappointing display as far as lewding is concerned; still cute tho
not that i recall. there's a running gag with the baby holding a dildo though.
see above.

>9. Literally shows his nutsack at one point. I'm resisting 10 because it's not the whole dick though.

I don't know at exactly what point his career went down the path it did, but thank you, Jesus.

Are they low-hangers or is it one of those smaller, tighter sacks?

how lewd does chloe talk in this

Was she wearing stilettos heels?

low-hanger for sure. the shot they use is looking from behind his legs after he unbuttons his boxers, and they're dangling.
her character is sort of feminist and the fact that boys just want sex is mostly the reason she forms her own sorority so they can have girly girl parties without talk of sex. so she's pretty prudish throughout, even chastising Efron at one point for all their event nights having the word "hoe" in them. once she and her friends start whoring themselves out to earn more money, she's only kind of into it, like out of obligation.

>this is how white people smile at you when you pass them on the street.

As a walker, this is so true.

Not an actual smile, b/c you don't want people to think you're friendly & willing to dish out change, cigarettes, or anything else. But a minimal effort to show you're really not looking for a confrontation .

Is it fun?

There's a fair few decent gags, but most of them require you be in a packed screening so that the collective chuckle helps. Beyond that, if you're at all familiar with the first film, the pervading thought of this being a samey cash grab will outweigh the quality of the jokes.

>low-hanger for sure. the shot they use is looking from behind his legs after he unbuttons his boxers, and they're dangling.

Pre-ordering tickets right now

any good shots of chloe's tight little bum in her bikni scene?

It's also the "I pity you" expression.

oh i forgot about that actually. i mean it's basically the same shot as in the trailer, not much to it, but good if you're looking for more skin. the scene lasts like a minute and includes the "Stop it, you're only making them hotter!" gag from the trailer as well, so in the future somebody might spot her getting wet with the other girls in the background and screengrab it.

HIGH TEST
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

did chloe voting for hilary impact this movie negatively

they have a gag where they do dress-up. the nignog dresses as hillary pre-senator. the fat girl dresses as hillary currently. Efron dresses as president hillary. provoked a chuckle from the audience. as i said though, she's portrayed as a pretty prudish and feminist individual, so idk if the voting has much to do with that.

well this sounds pretty underwhelming and predictable based on the trailer i guess ive already seen all i have to

neighbors 2: feminist rising?

is there any nudity?

Isn't that the same bit they did with Robert Deniro in the last movie

there's Efron's ballsack and that's about it.

rumor says sex scene with chloe and zac?

yeah more or less. except with the robert de niro thing they at least made references with it. here they just dress up as a woman in a suit and skirt with short blonde hair and that's meant to be the joke.

nope. they tease Efron and Byrne in one scene and then never bring it up again. she's pregnant after all. chloe sees no action. maybe wait for an unrated cut?

How SJW does the movie get? Are the Outcast girls the le gamer girzl type or the kinda neck beard girl type (lazy, messy, and loves drugs)? Also do the girls get super fucked over, or is it a case of Weedman just being an asshole?

>How SJW does the movie get?
There are scenes dedicated to lamenting feminism and how the boys from the last film were big-time misogynists. A key scene happens after the girls throw their used tampons at Rogen/Byrne's window and Efron gets sick when he realizes they weren't using fake blood. Chloe's like "How is that anymore disgusting than if we threw a big bag full of dicks at the window!? You'd be all like 'hurhurhurhur its a bag of dicks guys'" Efron then feels better and slowly laughs to himself as he walks out the room at how funny a bag of dicks would be. That scene more or less epitomizes this movie's outlook on social justice.
>Are the Outcast girls the le gamer girzl type or the kinda neck beard girl type (lazy, messy, and loves drugs)?
Squarely the latter.
>Also do the girls get super fucked over, or is it a case of Weedman just being an asshole?
By Weedman i assume you mean Rogen. Nah they're portrayed as in the right again. CGM and her crew act like entitled cunts until the last 10 minutes.

Movies like this is what is killing hollywood

Was it funny?
Was it good?

In places.
Fuck no.

How cute is sadfu?

alright its like 4am, going to bed. this is already out in britbong though, so others can answer.

In the first film that scene where they thought the airbag might be under the baby's crib is pretty fucked up.