This guy almost gets arrested for ordering a kids meal

youtu.be/1exANLDR2dk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgtI_srV2lg
youtu.be/VIXxzCBS36Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

keks what a shitty website

wow. people like this exist... i blame fluoride and videogames

This dude is autistic af, but not letting them order kids meals is also fucked up.

What a shitty fucking manager. Where is that?

Holy shit, I used to be a floor leader for a restaurant and I just let people order whatever the fuck they wanted.

That's shitty customer service right there.

That faggot kinda looks like downie.

why the hell are you idiots siding with the manchild that is ordering from the kids menu so he can screw the restaurant? when its blatantly listed as 10 and under

How does that screw the restaurant? It almost always comes in smaller portions to match the price. If the price their kids meals where they make nil, or worse loose money, then that's their fault.

Many restaurants allow kids to eat free. The kids meal is often underpriced because they're not the big spenders, there is a reason there is an age restriction.

did you not see the part where he was showing the side by side of how the portions were nearly the same

I get letting kids eat free. They aren't kid, so it wouldn't apply. But if they put in on the menu, they should serve it. Almost all restaurants still make money off the kids meal. And some money > no money.

I did not, no. It was 12min long and I couldn't be bothered. About when was that?

I honestly don't know which side to take

The manager is stupid for not just letting people order off the kids menu and not telling the kid they'll charge for an adult drink.

The kids is so fucking autistic, just the way him and his friends act out in public make me want to punch them. And even if the manager didn't tell him about the charge, it's $2.25. The kid even showed he had the money to pay for it. The amount of tax payer money that was just wasted to bring 2 cops down and tell him to pay for a damn soda. Autistic fucks like this should not be let off their child leash.

This autistic faggot is being difficult for the sake of being difficult. We'd seriously be better off if he just killed himself.

But the menu also clearly states the age limit. If the manager had stuck to his guns and not allowed them to order off the kids menu he would have avoided all that shit. I can't express how much I want that customer to die.

I found it. It was smaller, looked about 30% smaller (not 66% mind you). Either way it should be kids get a discount on those menu items, not that only kids can order them. Additionally he was charged for a drink when (apparently) the menu said he would not be. The guy being an autist doesn't excuse the manager being a dick over a few bucks, nor does it excuse how the restaurant is run.

Shit I meant to quote

How dense can you be? Any why the fuck did he film all of this? He knew he was stepping some boundaries and still did it, so either he was gonna get almost free food every day or "a youtube video to show what's wrong with society". What a fag.

I really, really don't want to watch the whole thing, so I will just take your word for it. If it said there was an age limit, the customer should fuck off.

If you find fault with anyone but this autistic man child ordering off the kids menu then you should seriously consider killing yourself.

Charging him for a drink that was implied free (came with the meal) was a dick move though.

The autistic faggot was only doing this to be difficult, and the manager not being a spineless pussy decided to do something about it.

guy's a faggot and the manager handled it completely wrong.

also, the dumb cunt at the register should learn to keep her fucking cunt mouth shut.

He got an adult sized drink though, rather than the kids size.

breaking the everyones balls was a dick move aswell

The manager should not have let that little faggot order the kids meal in the first place.

That little faggot shouldnt be such a little faggot.

How I would have dealt with the end result was to charge him for the kids drink, have him pay, and refuse service to him and his friends in the future. But that guy really needs an ass kicking.

No, customers that act like retards should be treated like retards.

Yeah i skipped to see their faces and fuck them, you can tell they're useless tumblr shitters who planned on recording everything and being dicks.

I know, but he didn't order one. He was told he was getting what he paid for (kids sized drink). That's their fault, not his. He didn't fuck up his order.

As cringy as these faggot are, that restaurant is pretty faggoty too.
You sell food, so do it.
But Christ, if a restaurant is being that difficult because you ordered off of a kids menu, leave. Pretty simple. They aren't worth the business.

You know they ingested bodily fluids.

That's awful customer service, I'm a chef at a restaurant (glorified dish cleaner) but I usually make salads. Some guy ordered a chopped salad and complained it was cut, didn't put up a fight and just made him a new one. We have a kids menu and we don't lose money, it's just a smaller portion.

Well yeah, I wasn't saying it wasn't. But that's expected of an autist.

she's attempting to engage in an argument with the retard while standing next to her manager, after it's already been resolved.

she's a dumb cunt.

They're all stupid as shit

Video was posted recently, with under 200 views and comments less than 20 minutes ago.

OP prove you are not the autistic manchild in the video.

also, that attitude when she was counting out his change.

she better learn some kind of useful skills because she's not gonna make it in customer service.

These are the people the cops should be wrongly killing

and the cop is like "whoooops"

And that manager sucked. Tell them you don't fucking let adults order off the menu and be done with it. Don't tell him which exceptions you give, just put your foot down.

And just give them a free fucking drink and next time they come back tell them to fuck off.

All autism aside the 3 of you people are fucking ugly

I worked at a local restaurant like this for about a year.

We had a kids menu with very cheap prices because that was roughly how much it would cost us to make the food, so no profit was made from kids food. This is why restaurants have age limits on kids menus.

We had maybe three or four times (while I was on shift) that adults would try to order off the kids menu, usually in a joking way and then they put in a real order. I had one guy that was just being stubborn but didn't seem autistic, since he only wanted a grilled cheese or something that wasn't on the regular menu.

tl;dr Most restaurants make zero profit off kids menus so they don't serve them to customers they could make profits off of. Since it's a business after all.

autistic menchildren

Yeah, I have a feeling faggot Dan Aykroyd is in the thread. Its worth watching all the way through, towards the end he goes "I have so much money in my wallet just look" and when the cop makes him pay he goes "Heres a 100 dollar bill for my order". This guy needs a punch, this is the slimy type guy who pisses off the wrong person and then weasels his way out of getting his ass kicked, and later tells his friends how tough he was.

he is so cringey and cheap i hate it. i watched a couple more of his short vids and it seems like his whole life is revolved arund saving money and being cheap

Well, since he has so much money, he must be employed? I wonder if his employer would like to know what kind of fucking autistic shitbag he is?

thats *almost arrested*?

what a fuckin autist

did he go rage about it on /mlp?

>i watched a couple more of his short vids and it seems like his whole life is revolved arund saving money and being cheap
to be fair, he did say he was jewish.

Not siding with retard manchild. But they were both idiots.

The manager either needs to grow some balls and tell them they can't order off the menu, and nothing else(Not saying others get exceptions, etc.) or just let them order right away and tell them next time you can fuck off.

Every party involved aside from the cop handled this situation wrong, even the snobby cashier who the manager needs to be telling to shut her mouth.

Jeez, where the fuck do you people live where kids eat for free or get discounts? I've lived in 4 places in Michigan and Wisconsin, and have never even HEARD of that. Some adults even regularly order kids meals at mcdonalds just to collect the cheap fucking "toys".

All restaurants are ran as businesses, all of them price to portion.

Is everyone in your town ugly as fuck? Your girl is gross dude.

all over the place in vegas. especially the buffets

I'll see a few restaurants around town with 'kids eat for free' signs. There's always strings attached or certain criteria that has to be met obviously, but it happens

You're such a faggot OP. I'm 100% sure this is you who recorded the video. You're complaining because you can't afford the real food so you want something that's supposed to be for kids and the elderly.
>"this is gonna be on facebook laterxddd"
>"no that's the wrong website"
You, your girlfriend, and your fat ass uncle are ugly as fuck. You should have went to Pulse on June 12th.

>accommodating

sure.. does this retarded 'manager' know he could just of refused him service and asked him to leave? like holy fuck, can't believe the manager brought in a cop. even if the guy straight up walked out of the restaurant without paying for anything, nothing that retarded manager could of done, would of been a misdemeanor theft charge, and maybe a trespass charge...

not defending the crack baby and his autistic girlfriend in the video, just saying. 'manager' was a fucking tard as well.

IS THIS THE GUY THAT WAS ON THE NEWS REPORT ABOUT THE SATANIC TEMPLE, WHO SPOUTED OFF A WHOLE POETIC SPEECH ABOUT HIS SOUL AND SUCH???

edgy

it just makes so much sense now!

Ebin, simply ebin OP.

I think they live in ghettos with subsidies or something. Anywhere else kids menus only exist because parents don't want to pay full price for an adult sized meal when they know damn well the kid is just gonna take two bits and then run off to play.

he's right though faggot

not really.

theft of services. he could have had him arrested if he didnt want to pay. dollar amount only matters when deciding if its a misdemeanor or felony

I don't normally comment, but god damnit it man this really irked me. fuck everything.

Land of the free, eh?

>ITT: people not realizing what this guy is truly on about
go on with your sheep lives and comforting conformism. There is literally nothing wrong in the way he acted

isn't this the dude who did the kissing tutorial that H3h3 Productions reacted to???

>laughinchinesecartoon.gif

>Lupin the third

exactly, it would of been a misdemeanor due to the amount he had to pay. and "taken to jail" is literally taken in, thrown into a cell, wait for booking, and be released. even that, in my state most cops will just give you a ticket right there on the spot, saying you have to show up to court, instead of taken to jail. think the jackboot just wanted to get on with his day and not deal with autismos over here trying to scam some sort of retarded restaurant system.

did you not see the part where he was flashing $100 bills you autist

if you jumped off a cliff the world would become slightly better

>b8
try harder faggot

I've worked in a hotel, and I understand this mentality. The guy in the video has to have these "little victories" bec. in his personal life he feels small and beat down. My worst customers were middle age white guys with overbearing wives. Always wanting the AARP rate bec. I have it to the elderly woman who actually had her AARP card. If you dont have one you dont get the discount. "But you gave it to her, and the customer is always right, so I should get it too." If you look like you are going to give even an inch they will hound you and hound you and give you shit until you give in. Thats why you NEVER give even an inch. You stick to the policy, and you cant get fucked like that manager did. But that guy is a loser, who is only accepted by his ugly girlfriend and fat loser friend, so he needs these "small victories" to feel large. Hes going to get his ass kicked one day.

No one asked.

The cop was just like:

>I'd rather be anywhere else right now

>not getting Sup Forums inside jokes
lurk more

Now I want to see this guy sue him for $2.50

not bait idiot
>mom he disagreed with my opinion! I should probably make it a moral cause where I come out on top
Faggot
I repeat: he didn't do anything wrong or illegal

savage
youtube.com/watch?v=zgtI_srV2lg

LEARN HOW TO NEGOTIATE NIGGERS

>did you not see the part where he was flashing his life savings

this

Maaahnn, they is all kinds of crazy shit like this in the U.S., youtu.be/VIXxzCBS36Q

Welcome to you are prison planet, sheeple!

Your all stupid.
Its this simple.
The manager budged and allowed him to order it because the idiot was being difficult. The place loses out on idiots doing that because they dont make money on it which is the reason for the age restriction. Now after accommodating the dipshit the guy wanted to make a big funk out of a $2 drink and the manager finally had enough and dicked the dick back.
SO FUCK YOU FUCK YOU YOUR A FAGGOT. THIS GUY IS A FUCKING MORON AND IF HE CONTINUES TO ACT LIKE THIS SOMEONE WILL BEAT HIS FACE IN AND REMIND HIM WHY PEOPLE DONT GO AROUND AND ACT LIKE THIS ALL DAY

Why did Vanoss pretend to be a cop?

>one day you'll learn how to greentext with meaning

Fuck you. The manager was an asshole and an idiot. And if he's running his business in a way that he can lose money by the way in which people order, then he's a fucking retard as well.

don't be an sjw faggot or the same happens to you.

butthurt manager detected

i hope u get sued faggot

They were clearly trying to cause a problem. If I were the manager I would ban them from ever returning. They are the ones at fault. They are acting like niggers trying to get shit for free.

ALL THAT CAPS!!!!
BUTTHURT MUCH???

Those kids are getting their asses beat.

>he didn't do anything wrong or illegal
No, he was just actively stepping in grey areas because he's a faggot who doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself.

Haha, I remember that! Teens get arrested for rapping order at mcdonalds. "She feared for her safety", yeah, cause she thought they were black!

kek!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a famous-sounding story about a guy who was anxious and shit, and never seemed to order the right thing at this one restaurant. One day he sees this other guy order a basic but off-menu sandwich and the kitchen did it and they charged him (probably a little more) for it. The guy writing the story did that from then on and was very happy.

tl;dr just a cool little story

"I'm Jewish"
*silence*
"Yeah well I'm a German"
>fucking kek'd

He sounds like a more faggoty version of Bro Team Pill.

Or maybe grey areas shouldn't exist. They don't anywhere that I've lived in nearly 30 adult years. I've never even heard of this "kids eat for free" or "discount for kids" bullshit. In the real world, businesses are ran by intelligent people, who don't play stupid fucking games like that.

damn you people will defend anything

i also feel bad tbh fam,

he knows no boundaries, the epitome of what is means to be a savage