Shes cucked the life out of me for the past 2 years, dubs decides

shes cucked the life out of me for the past 2 years, dubs decides

Your wish is my command. Dubs get.

I'll suck off the next guy you bring home from the bar.

I just wanted you to know you made me gay

I love big black cock.

Incest is the best.

I'm done dealing with your slimy ass. You better make sure your doors are locked at night, because the rape train is coming for you. Choo Choo, motherfucker!

I'm a little sissy who only gets off on cross dressing and big black cocks.

WINRAR

WINRAR

God, yes!!!

WITNESSED /10

winrar

WINRAR ON THE WINRAR

Rarniw

OP here, what do

Dude, seriously. It's been too long. I don't think you understand how much I care about you. Remember that time when we got coffee and you told me about what John was doing? You were saying how he was so focused on his photography and how you were afraid that he was cheating with you with one of his colleges? I wanted nothing more then to grab you buy the jaw and kiss you. I AM A BIG GAY NIGGER WITH A TINY NIGGER DICK. FAG FAG FAG TRUMP 2016 I MASTURBATE TO LITTLE GIRLS, FAGGOT.

kek

>>

Op, respond with this or the rape train is making a stop in your asshole

OP
DELIVER

WIN FUCKING RAR SO FAST HOLY SHIT

Dubs guy here. Post it!

Trying to get WINRAR on the WINRAR on the WINRAR?

OP has abandoned thread. OP is a cuck.

OP's faggot ass better deliver

Fuck you, you unbelievable raging cunt. You are the biggest scum to walk this fucking earth and don't deserve the title of human being. You can't possibly believe that we could still be friends? No one should be friends with you. You're a massive pile of wasted carbon that could have been used to created something at least halfway decent and useful to this world. Hell if the carbon you are made of was to produce a pile of waste material it would have helped the world more than your sick, putrid existence, you call life. Fuck you cunt. I wish you were immortal but could still feel pain so you could be tortured to the extreme and never know the sweet embrace of death.

COLLEAGUE => someone you work with

Examples:

We're entertaining some colleagues of Anthony’s tonight.

A new survey has revealed that one in three workers in the UK have considered leaving their jobs due to the irritating habits of their colleagues.

I know Emily Harris very well. She’s a colleague of mine.

My colleagues have many great ideas that I can use as well.
COLLEGE => an institution of higher learning

Examples:
Emma attended the College of Arts and Sciences at New York University.

What kind of job do you expect to get after three years at college?

King's College, Cambridge, was founded in 1441 by Henry VI and its Chapel is one of the most iconic buildings in the world.

OP here

My god another winrar

All aboard!

I really hope this gets used, that's some deep rooted anger right there

Can I watch you fuck the next guy you hook up with?

^

OP's faggot status has been rescinded for the forseeable future.

this guy lives in central mountain time. Fagg

>this
>Fucking
>faggot
>legend

WINRAR!!

Can I atleast have one more fucc

Just kidding. I love you.

I think we're waiting for the response that isn't coming, and the dubs for a response to the response

OP is going to get arrested now.

Reroll

Just fuck me already

Winrar

Waste those trips, son

Checked m8

Fuck it rolling for this to be used

Reroll

rip op, getting arrested is a bitch

haha you're fucked if she show this to anyone

When I left you it wasn´t like a rat deserting a sinking ship. It was more like quietly slipping out of a bath being shared with a retarded child

We can be friends, only when you send nudes

>kek

Some times, some crimes. Go slippin thru the cracks but these two, gumshoes are pickin up the slack.

Drive her into a deep depression with psychopathic manipulative techniques, forcing her and her family into poverty, drugs, and suicide.

Fucking you is like throwing a hotdog down a hallway

Kek The rape train is really coming for OP.

Look outside your window

Faggot OP is here, Sup Forums is being a nigger

I got the WINRAR on the WINRAR and the trips. Will I get anything nao?

If so:
"Nvm about that. Im into black trannies now."

Yeah that's smart, put your future in the hands of someone who's already fucked you over before.

Dunno if this is fake or not, but the glorification of idiot behavior is what makes /b just so fucking tiresome.

Oh shit I got it!

Waist of my favorite holiday

I wouldn't even like raping you. No one would fuck you because of your looks

Holy shit. This is gold. MOAR.

Tell her how you really feel

Followed by:
"So dick pic or GTFO"

Reroll

OP here, she senses my autism

fucking lmfao

What do you mean? Wtf is she sayin

"If you would just send me a picture of your tits, we could put this all behind us."

Jk about that. I wanna work things out with you. I'll be your boyfriend but you can fuck and date anyone you want. Sorry about flying off the deep end like that

cool script bruv

WINRAR

Check'ed

Witnessed!!!!

Either gr8 b8 or you're fucking retarded

OP isn't a faggot

succ me

Type legibly you whore.

With all of the free time I have now I have been gaping my asshole multiple times per day so that I can eat cereal from it with a spoon. I'm trying to eat healthier, so I'll probably fill my ass with special k and skim milk. I like bananas also. Do you want to have breakfast with me sometime soon?

>Fucking
>Beautiful

Ok, we can be friends, my cock and your mouth may be bff

Roll

OP here, dubs is genius

suck this dick crack whore or jump off a building nobody gives a shit about your life

Send me tits or I will rape you whore

rerroll

english bitch, do you speak it? you fucked someone else, eat a bag of dicks and try your best not to choke.

I WANT TO STICK MY DICK SO FAR UP YOUR EYE SOCKET, YOULL BE SEEING COCK FOR DAYS

Reroll

tell her how you really feel about her

is she fucking autistic?

being just friends after a breakup is like the worst thing ever, dont fuckin do it fam

winrar!

rr

kek