Is this the best superhero film of all time?

Is this the best superhero film of all time?

>Not the best Marvel Studios film
>Not the best Captain America film
>Not the best superhero film this year

So to answer your question: No.

>Having horrible taste
>>>/reddit/

/thread.

the dark knight tops it all.
inb4 batman isnt a superhero

The Incredibles is the best superhero film of all time

Just saw it. I enjoyed it. Could've done without Spider-Man verbally shitposting for the entire fight scene though.

No

>Is this the best superhero film of all time?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Best Superhero film so far though.

No.

This movie would have worked better without the registration bullshit.

Keep Stark.

DC get out

no but it was second best after winter soldier

Honestly, seeing batman and superman in the same film for the first time is a much bigger deal tbH

That airport fight scene was fucking terrible.

I couldn't take it seriously, they just kept quipping at each other. Holy fuck.

The airport battle was the greatest capeshit fight scene in history. Seriously.

I never thought I would miss the days where Sup Forums would worship Spider-Man 2

BvS, by the way, is the worst superhero movie of all time.

About Batman & Robin's level.

what a juxtapose

I didn't get to see the last 25 minutes of the film, the projector got fucked up as the dude was going to the Bunker. The movie isn't really that great. It wasn't as irritating as BvS but just like that movie the plot seemed all over the place. I know someone is going to say "but it's a capeshit" but that doesn't excuse the lack of a plot. I mean the movie is entertaining and everything but then again it's not like it's Mad Max where the plot is simple enough to allow for long entertaining action sequences.

The plot was basic as shit. It's easy to follow. How dumb can you be?

i didn't see the part of the movie that tied the entire movie together, but the movie wasn't tied together very well

Not even close
It's not even as good as TWS (though to be fair TWS was a 9/10 movie)

This

>Is this the best superhero film of all time?

no

I'm done with this Mickey Mouse-tier soap opera drama. It doesn't help either that all the fight scenes are edited by a teenager with Tourette's and Parkinson's, it's as if they want to distract the audience from how shoddy everything looks by waving a flashlight on their face. I couldn't give a damn about any of these sterile excuses for characters. During the airport scene all the artificially-inflated conflict devolved into a child playing with one toy in each hand and bashing them together.

It's riddled with sophomoric and shallow pseudo-political ponderings that are thrown out the window when the quiptastic action starts. They completely disregard for the umpteenth time the collateral damage while they're having fun showcasing their flashy abilities.

The third act pretends to get serious when in reality it turns into a cheap heartstring manipulation revolving around "why didn't you tell me Cap waaa".

This part completely disregards the fact that Stark knows all too well that brainwashing and mental manipulation is a thing, let's not forget that he has witnessed it firsthand with Banner. There's no excuse for him to have such a sudden change of heart other than to extend the conflict for another 15 minutes of mindless violence, and leave the manchildren with the impression that they've just witnessed an intricate revenge tragedy.

All smoke and mirrors, the constant quipping is an effective tool to cloud a fanboy's mind and judgement.

Finally, what's left is an entire team of "world-class" heroes that got fooled by a man wearing a Bucky mask. Not to mention that the villain's stale trope was better executed 19 years ago when Scream 2 came out, ironically, a film satirizing this cliché.

If you don't think this is cartoonish and laughable you might be too young to post on this site.

Never again.

>BvS but just like that movie the plot seemed all over the place

BvS plot was masterfully done and takes a few viewings to fully appreciate what it was trying to do.

Still enjoyable thanks to Reeves and the supporting cast, but Gene Hackman and his minions soured what would have been a flawless film

>No Siouxsie & the Banshees on the soundtrack

Mediocre

It was not

Quit memeing

they're comedic relief...don't confuse your sophistication with a plot point miscue

This is the worst meme I have ever seen. You aren't talking about plot, you are talking about themes. And if you are dumb enough to pay and see a movie multiple times in the theater to understand the most surface level shit going on then you must be some low level reader.

It was fun. Looked good. I geeked out at all the teaming up since Im' a massive fucking Marvel nerd.

But no. The plot was somehow stupider than the comic Civil War. The acting was pretty much nonexistent.

It was like watching a very well made fan production of "What if all these people just beat the shit out of each other for two hours." It was made from the ground up for nerdgasming, and did that job well, but it's still a stupid fucking movie.

>Might go see it again though.

What did Ant Man mean about tearing himself in half when he grew giant? He said that's what happened in the lab, but wouldn't he be dead then?

Terrible

No but it is definitely the best MCU film

Nope.

No, he meant he'd gotten big once in the lab. He wasn't sure if he would rip himself in half or not because he hadnt' done anything stressful while Giant, and he has at least a rudimentary understanding of square-cube.

>Spider-Man
>Spider-Man 2
>The Incredibles
>The Winter Soldier
>Watchmen

All better.

Oh, I must have misheard him then. Other fucking people in the goddamn theater making noise. Maybe I should have gotten one of those subtitle things.

ironmang isn't either

>Snydershit
>good

Still King

Dat whitehouse scene

this is like the 5th time ive read this dumb ass post

Ah yes, my favorite thing about movies is how you need to see them four times.

Catwoman, Fant4stic, Captain America from the 90s, Fantastic 4 from the 90s, Green Lantern all say hi.

BTFO

>Allstar cast of actual theater-level actors
>Exciting, non-superfluous action
>Characters with grounded, human motivations
>Deals with social issues bigger than hollywood while still maintaining a hollywood level of entertainment

Capekino came and went a long time ago.

>he actually thinks marvel "deals with social issues"

When do you graduate middle school senpai?

>not a rectangle
>not brown
>not a peanut

So to answer your question: No.

and yet, they're still not a superman OR batman movie.

DC? You seem a little defensive.

No MCU movie will be the best comic book movie. They're fun, but they don't feel like movies just based on the very nature they're made. They're like snack food. Not bad, but they don't stick with you and will never satisfy you long term. They're crafted in a manner to get your ready to consume the next. A Marvel movie isn't allowed to be anything beyond what it is. Why do you think they're hiring no name yesmen directors? Why do you think Edgar Wright bailed? Why do you think the only one that will ever has a lasting effect on the pop culture is the one directed by the batshit crazy guy from Troma? They're making products that really feel like comic books, I'll give them that. But to do that you have to sacrifice being a movie.

Iron Man is the only legitimate movie in the MCU.

I'd argue that Guardians and Ant-Man are too for the most part. Guardians has a little bit of stupid shit with Thanos. Ant-Man has all the same beats as Iron Man, but I feel like I'd rather watch Ant-Man any day. Iron Man all built up to a stupid boring robot fight, Ant-Man ended in a stupid fight, but at least the fight had some more unique action.

Iron Man 5/10
The Incredible Hulk Never Seen/10
Iron Man 2 5/10
Thor 2/10
Captain America: The First Avenger 5/10
The Avengers 6/10
Iron Man 3 6/10
Thor: The Dark World 3/10
Captain America: The Winter Soldier 6/10
Guardians of the Galaxy 8/10
Avengers: Age of Ultron 5/10
Ant-Man 7/10