Did Viper really lead such a ruthless life as he constantly insists he does throughout every single song he's rapped in...

Did Viper really lead such a ruthless life as he constantly insists he does throughout every single song he's rapped in? He is constantly talking about killing people, doing countless drugs, killing more people, and doing more drugs. But on his wikipedia it says he actually went to college, and briefly became a real estate agent (wtf?).

Is he all talk or has he actually killed many people.

Also is it me or does it seem like he actually seems very intelligent. I know every rapper who has ever lived boasts that they have the best flow or rhymes blah blah bl
ah, but it seems like viper raps about subjects with such lyricism and ease.

Is he actually a very impressive rapper compared to everyone else or is it just me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_RnDU9_7DW0
youtube.com/watch?v=FLicU70c3KM
youtube.com/watch?v=3g0a0YKm5yI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

viper the rapper is a genius

No way, he has to be lying. We've seen all these videos and pictures of him where he's just a typical norman. He has a fat ass white ex-wife, 2 BLACKED kids, and he's just a fat old psychopath who tweets in his shitty apartment all day while huffing crack residue.

He also fucks hookers after begging them to be in his "music videos"

He's a fucking hack

you will cowards?

like any real rapper other than bobby shmurda, the murders in his songs are fictional representations of the equally numerous and well executed murders he has committed in his life on the street. if you weren't a bit of a bitch, you'd know how it goes.

fuck off coward
You don't understand the hornace of death

Viper is special. I dont mean retarded either.

yes he really did unlike you'll cowards

y'all = you all

>Is he all talk or has he actually killed many people.
lol

he literally wouldn't have time to kill people when he's releasing albums every day

He's as real as it gets

do youll even smoke crack?

youtube.com/watch?v=_RnDU9_7DW0

This is the best Viper song hands down.

>Is he all talk or has he actually killed many people.

Use your brain. If there were a serial killer running around Chicago slaughtering people and then rapping about it, Grandma would know who Viper is.

I Seen A Skull is impeachable.

i don't believe he has seen a skull actually. i'm not a hater though

I joke around about viper and stuff but like what the fuck is his problem. Honestly I mean like why does he need to do all this shit. Is he ok? I'm genuinely worried for his safety. If dubs get he will die tomorrow.

It's satire. Viper is actually an upper class Indian man from Silicon Valley.

viper is a fucking g if there ever was one

youtube.com/watch?v=FLicU70c3KM

lol
youtube.com/watch?v=3g0a0YKm5yI