youtube.com/watch?v=Vk0HFWxtGwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Need some music?

I'll be back with you in 45 minutes.

Got some. Any recommendations though?

draw a pepe make playdoh with your mouth

>pure

Yeah okay faggot

Wish I could find some LSD out in the midwest here... Damn shame. Have fun though!

when are you going to pick them up

What dose per tab

Everyone you know hates you and will be dead one day

Enjoy the trip

Watch this user, you'll enjoy it..
youtu.be/O5RdMvgk8b0

Im actually about 2.5 hours into my trip. Havin a pretty good time
State? also a midwestfag
100% Trusted source. Not my first trip. Just felt like this particular trip was really important to share.
about 130ug/tab
Thank you. I'm glad to know.
Will do so now.

also heres my eyeball. just for fun.

Nice, not him but I'm from michigan. I'm occasionally able to find it.
Here's some cool music, ignore the album art, it's great
youtube.com/watch?v=Vk0HFWxtGwM

Very nice, good luck.

when you start hearing the voices how do you cope/tune them out? completley ruins the trip for me.

Not him, but music of course

OP here

I just let them be. Sometimes they're interesting and need to be heard.
and of course music. But have you ever just sat and listened to your own mind? It's phenomenal some of the things you find

What voices? I tripped once but don't remember any voices, don't remember the trip much honestly.

What do you remember most from your trip? I'm curious

Beggining was pretty chill, I was on bed in middle of 2 friends at the time, could not sit up straight kept leaning on them, was laughing and shit, first time tripping and apparently it was a double dosed tab. Then we went out into the hall and this dude had a lot of cats so they were everywhere around the house and it was really interesting , I went downstairs and then it started getting bad, I kept walking up and down the stairs and kept walking into this dresser for some reason

Then, I kept having this loop in my head where I was going up the stairs and jumped on the bed, this loop happend like 15 times, I don't know if I was actually going up the stairs or if it was a loop.. After that I start to forget but, I remember I got up from the bed and was just a complete mess with 1 sock on stepping in Arizona tea or some shit. I remember then reaching for one of the dudes faces then I don't know what happens after that. I got punched in the face though, the dude Thought I was attacking him or some shit. They said after I got punched I was yelling. I was all bloody, they said I was breaking shit and throwing stuff around after that

Don't really remember much after all this, I feel as though I was dreaming at this time it was really weird. Never doing acid again.

here's my question:

Why the fuck are you on b/? PUT ON SOME HEADPHONES AND DO FUN SHIT