Does anyone genuinely like death grips...

Does anyone genuinely like death grips? I get that it's experimental and edgy but can anyone truly enjoy listening to their music?

Yeah dude, it hypes me up.

bass rattle stars out the sky slapped my titties off the first time i heard it

it's like they existed for me. except i don't go gaga on stupid pills like they do

most interesting musical collective of the 2010s honestly.

death grips is shit
>inb4 le 2deep4u meme
there's nothing to get into, all their ideas are not original, and they sound really poor most of the time

its shit

The most overrated band of the decade.

meme

this

I enjoy almost every track they have put out, and I have never talked to another person about them or played their tracks out loud unless I'm home alone so you know I'm completely sincere about enjoying them.

i like them ironically

>death grips
>experimental

pick one

true

>a fan of meme grips really thought it was a meme

I guess nothing special at this point.

this is the stupidest meme
>x is more experimental than y
>y is not experimental
I wish people weren't so attracted to that word.

Hating Death Grips is a fucking meme.

the fanbase is the meme

overusing of other people's ideas is literally not experimental

There's like one of these threads every fucking day

>things meme grips fags believe

They aren't really experimental and the edge is fairly muted desu.
I like them because they have a lot of dark energy and their songs are fun imo.

yeah man all my friends in school like them this band is so cool

like every day

It wasn't long ago when Sup Forums actually liked Death Grips. Now it's cool to hate them so everybody does.

Tried listening this evening.

Into the garbage it went.

What went into the garbage? did you actually buy a physical copy of one of their albums? Or are you referring to the recycle bin.

they have always been shit, I'm glad mu finally realised that

He's right though, if you are exposed to Death Grips enough to hate them you are probably spending way too much time on mu

>404
>good opinion not found

There are multiple ones every day, Sup Forums is the imageboard equivalent of a dumpster fire.

there are many other ways to be experimental, it's not a special tag awarded to only the most revolutionary and original representants of their medium, it's one of the most common and banal ways to describe an aesthetic and it applies to Death Grips.

it's for people who haven't listened to noisy electronic hip hop stuffs like that ever

thats because you have no friends

I liked them enough to see them live back in October

>He still doesn't get Death Grips

It gives me insane pleasure knowing that there are people who still don't understand Death Grips.

>samefagging this hard

Weeeew.

Death Grips are shit

>denying to believe that some people actually dislike this garbage

is this the most retarded fanbase of the decade?

The Money Store came out when I was in 8th grade and it fucked my shit up. Been listening ever since, saw them two weeks ago at Sound on Sound Fest. It was fucking great.

Yeah, I fucking love it. Nothing makes me want to move more than that shit.

Yeah, I really enjoy them unironically. But i also realize they're not the kind of band you can play in your car or as background at social gatherings or even when you're alone doing mindless shit. They're more of a conscious listen for me as i like to focuse on the complex structure of the music and the lyrics.

I stoped listening to death grips when Im walking on the street with my iPhone because I can't control myself, I need to shake my head and make edgy movements while Im listening to them, their music is so powerful and drives me fucking mad. Anyone same feelings????

I do unironically like them, much to the horror of Sup Forums.
Flow is good, catchy stuff.

They're the best group on earth right now with the best album streak currently going.

This is just known. If you don't know then listen to all of it with lyrics.

I have never met anybody irl that even had remotelly a clue what this band is or heard of this band

satanic trips of truth

I like maybe one or two songs from them

ye you are from my town maybe lmao

shut up kike

That's because you and your friends are all weak faggots.

Nice sense of humor namepleb.

Jokes on you, I don't have any friends

>be me
>compose classical pieces at the age of 20

you are the pleb, buddy

I just haven't found any people outside of this place knowing this band, that also includes facebook

get gud

I think they're pretty good, definitely not for everybody though

>that image

proof that DG fans are edgy tweens

>le unknown child prodigy user meme

*tips fedora*

best artists of the generation imo

i'll always love them, but i feel that my musical taste has started to steer more towards the gentle and beautiful rather than noisy and aggressive

interesting, not deep

>le dead mane xd

oh yeah? who are you or who are you (pretending to be?)

3 dubs in a fucking row, nice

I genuinely think TMS is the best album from 2010s

im a musician you wanna buy my album?
also, ive just recently fallen in love with artists like nick drake, townes van zandt and fishmans, shit like that. what the fuck is your post supposed to be

"What we cannot put aside and decide not to review it because our heads hurt of listening to it, we have to review negatively and bury it somewhere in the depths of nonsensical underworld of talentless hacks. The Death Grips, however, seemed to have gained a momentum amongst the "edgy" tasteless teenagers and never-grown ups looking for identity within the scope of the musical diversity instead of their own taste and personality. Popuation of the 80s that shouldn't have breed produced another generation of completely daft audience and we are sorry to say that Death Grips embody the lost spirit of once-renown humanity." - Pitchfork

The money Store is objectively their only actual good album. Exmilitary was OK.

Death Grips fans are hallucinating that their other albums are masterpieces because they can't resolve the fact that the same band who released TMS can release absolute garbage.

doesnt that make you underage still

oh nothing desu senpai i thought you were me

The Money Store came out in April 2012, when I was in 8th grade. I'm 19 now.