How many bands have you lost respect for since Trump won

how many bands have you lost respect for since Trump won.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xhOa2e9AmEA
politifact.com/new-york/statements/2016/aug/14/sean-patrick-maloney/donald-trump-against-same-sex-marriage/
youtube.com/watch?v=zXPFfgdxp9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

damn we were running low on these threads.....

Sup Forums fuck off please

i don't listen to nu-male music like grizzly bear. there's a reason why majority of us listen to hip hop and black metal.
the hip hop community has moved on from trump presidency while the indie scene won't shut up about it

None.
Your president elect is a moronic clown.

None. Granted, I'm not the sort of man-child to throw a hissy-fit because a musician I like espouses different political opinions to my own, and who views all social interaction as a political battle.

omg u r so cool

>majority
>hip hop and black metal

Can't tell if shitpost or not

you do know that mike ''pray the gay away'' pence is the vice-president right? he has every reason to be scared for his rights right now dude.

hahahahahaahahah they literally have the cuckold secret symbol as their avi on youtube

im not american
lots of hiphop artists post this kind of shit, probably the worst out of them
im not, just when i see things like pic related i lose respect for them

That's nice. I'm gay too, but I know when hysteria is inappropriate. Nothing will come of that, you can be sure.

fuck these libtard faggots, though trump is literally the dumbest person to ever get elected. Ppl were worried about kanye? Trump is literally the white version of kanye. dude is starting twitter beefs n shit like are u fuckin serious nigga.

There is no way this isn't a troll.
Grizzly Bear confirmed Sup Forums

pence has no say in deciding gay marriage laws, trump has said before that he respects the supreme court ruling

>lots of hiphop artists post this kind of shit, probably the worst out of them
source?

hysteria means exaggerated, there's nothing exaggerated about a gay person ranting about a president who wants to take away his rights. stop feeling superior just because you don't care enough about your legal rights dude

What legal rights can Trump take away? You know how SC decisions work, right?

nice try

cuck band

t.cis male trying to tell ppl how to feel
fuck off

>are u fuckin serious nigga.
No, he isn't.
It's a tactic to keep the media focused on pointless shit.

trump wants to appoint only far-right justices dude, where the fuck did you get the idea that trump is pro lgbt from?

He said he'd leave social issues to the state level which is fine by me. If Massachusetts wants to marry buttfuckers, they can gladly do so, just don't impose it on Alabama.

The fact he's said as such.

i'm non-binary and pansexual mate, fuck off making shitty assumptions about someone you don't even know, asshole.

t.cis male lying on the internet
again fuck off

Gays are usually unstable and melodramatic anyway; all the worst qualities of women with none of the positive ones.

show me proof then

is their album cover a secret message?

When he held up a LGBT flag at a rally in Colorado.

You're drinking the kool aid. Trump is a lot more LGBT friendly than Clinton.

i hope emperor trump kills all the faggots. they have no place in an alpha society

youtu.be/xhOa2e9AmEA

quit drinkin the kool aid

lol k
lol k
''he held an lgbt flag guise, that means he's tooootally pro homosexuality and won't change a thing amirite'' nevermind that he literally said he ''respects the sanctity of marriage'' and all that other crap
politifact.com/new-york/statements/2016/aug/14/sean-patrick-maloney/donald-trump-against-same-sex-marriage/

that video proves nothing
hes a racist,sexist homophobic bigot
dumbass trump supporter detected

I don't care if you want to be gay, but I do care when it's used as a political weapon.

i love pretending to care about a group of people that literally everyone around me, including those who influence me and give me money, have no concern for and would be glad if they all died off

not an argument go be problematic somewhere else cis white male

On the transgender bathroom idiot-issue, he doesn't care, he just wants the system that works:
'North Carolina did something that was very strong and they’re paying a big price. There’s a lot of problems. You leave it the way it is. There have been very few complaints the way it is. People go, they use the bathroom they feel is appropriate, there has been so little trouble, and the problem with what happened in North Carolina is the strife, and the economic punishment that they’re taking.'

The Log Cabin Republicans pointed out he's not the first Republican nominee to be in favour on non-discrimination rules regarding sexual orientation.

He is for state's rights to decide on gay marriage, but that's not an issue any more. He is the most gay-friendly Republican president. As for Pence, that's not his only batshit position -- he's very effective assassination insurance.

>he's gonna take away our rights, he hates us
>oh wait... he's only pretending to like us

why would he say something that risks losing the base if he didn't mean it? come on son

god you are dumb. so so so dumb. so fucking dumb. you know who hes VP is right? so DUMB.

But then I don't particularly care because gay marriage is just a ruse to bring about free sex anyway.

>Clinton's campaign in a nutshell

>He is for state's rights to decide on gay marriage

because letting the states decide on gay marriage, drug laws, abortion, etc, clearly means they support it

thank you elitist cis white male. I'm glad you can educate us :)

Grizzly Bear's posts are pretty pathetic but unironically supporting Trump is another pair of shoes.

i'm beginning to think that you're the cis white male here friendo
he might same shit to pander to lgbt folks, but the fact that he has a blatant fuvcking homophobe as vice-president literally contradicts everything he said, so fuck off, asshole.

>He is for state's rights to decide on gay marriage

Sure, fair enough. Like I said, The problem is when you had Obama trying to force the rest of the country to eat fag wedding cake.

so trump is just like hillary then? :)

can't even tell if this is satire or not

Wow, it's almost like a President can have disagreements with members of his cabinet.

You people and you're 'it's just pandering' conspiracy theories, I swear.

tfw tell libtard im a trump supporter and he shuts his mouth

that doesn't make any sense. you are just parroting something you heard lol. fucking idiot.

This...this is a fat Tumblr hambeast.

i'm gay
you are the cis white male trying to tell people what to do. your kind needs to go
UGH fuck off asshole
youtube.com/watch?v=zXPFfgdxp9o

i didn't know you were forced to marry a guy

thanks again elitist white male I'm so sorry you have to keep insulting me :( No wonder hillary lost you elitist sure showed us :)

Alligator's a good song

i hope trump kills you personally faggot

if you study the psychology behind trump voters, you have nothing to worry about. they are a mostly uneducated, easily manipulated group of people.

as easily as they rallied behind him, they can become the opposite.

jesus christ the mental gymnastics you fascists go through to deny that your candidate isn't a fucking bigot, el oh el.
i'm not fat :^)

ahhh, the tolerant left

>left

I love you progressives. The moment a black person disagrees with your sort, you lose your shit and call them Uncle Toms. The moment a gay person such as myself doesn't do as ordered by the progressive idiots in the ivory tower, they must clearly be mentally ill.

Disgusting people.

t. elitist white males don't you have an ivy league college to attend to. please leave us dumb folks alone :(

So no educated people voted trump, huh good to know.

Really makes me think how all Hillary voters are educated hard working productive members of society and trump supporters never went to college and are like literally nazis

"i voted for a racist misogynistic pig. the liberals made me do it"

You should have seen Obama and assorted black celebrities the final week before the election acting like the plantation master lecturing the slaves. "If you make the wrong choice next Tuesday, the KKK will be advising the president."

don't project your faggot leftism onto me you cuck

White liberal savior complex is hilarious

thanks again for the education elitist white male now run along to your ivy league lecture :)

a larger majority of trump voters are not educated, compared to hillary voters. that is correct.

I find it funny how Donald Trump has been in the public eye for, oh, over 30 years now yet you never heard anyone call him a bigot/racisssss/ Homophobe until he decided to run against the Dems.

The mental gymnastics you libtards will go through to believe your own bullshit boggles the mind.

Wait, didn't Obama carry the high school dropout vote both times?

trump won the college educated vote among whites

tfw lazy college millennials look down upon the backbone of the nation as uneducated losers, meanwhile they accomplish nothing with their lives and contribute very little to the economy.

Hmmm i wonder how Trump won

did i ever called you mentally ill? jesus christ, nobody is saying shit to you, chill dude. btw, bigotry isn't reserved to white heterosexual dudes, black people, homosexual people, and other minorities can also be prejudiced as fuck, don't think that just because you're gay it means that everything you say represents every other homosexual person in the world. btw i'm gay too, so stop trying to make it seem as if your opinion is somehow more valid just because you're gay.

or maybe a spade is a common symbol you moron

What kind of an education are we referring to here? Since a college degree can mean a lot of things including transgender studies or African basket weaving (the likely degrees that most Democrats possess).

>it doesn't take much to manipulate people and exploit their fear
>it doesn't take much to rally the "uneducated"
How come everyone who says this this still thinks democracy is the best form of government?

but they have great jobs at starbucks they can serve coffee and quote nietzsche :)

the swastika is a common symbol too remember that

yes, a lot of crossover with the black vote there

holy strawman

I'm not doing that. I'm commenting on how progressives feel owed the loyalty of every 'oppressed' group they claim to stand for, and if any black, woman, transperson or homosexual dares to have a different opinion, they are flipped out on.

''dae everybody who isn't in STEM courses is a fucking idiot xDDDDD''

how does it feel to be literallly reddit my dude

>alt right tells minorities how to live their lives, almost all straight white men aside from their few tokens: THEY'RE JUST DEFENDING THEM GOSH

>left straight white man doesn't understand how, for example, a gay person would be comfortable with a party that is openly against your kind being the prominent party in washington: UGH FUCKING KEKS

I never finished highschool but I'm a welder earning 50$ an hour and educate myself on a number of topics yet somehow im the loser here.

I wish trump would nuke this gay earth

you are an idiot

daily reminder hillary won the popular vote.

trump voters still make up the minority of this country, and were all from rural shit town areas. all major cities voted for hillary.

closed minded cousin fucking white trump voters mad lol.

African basket weaving major detected.

t. wasted their parents money on an art degree, securing them a life long job at target

El-P posted on his twitter that MAGA hats are the new swatiska

trump won the college educated vote though

well that's fucking stupid, of course progressives are gionna flip out on somebody who goes against the interests of minorities and marginalized groups, regardless if the person arguing against them is also a member of a marginalized group.

Once you subtract all the illegal immigrants, people voting multiple times, dead people voting, and convicted felons voting, actually no, Hillary does not win the popular vote.

thank you elitist white male how come you haven't left for class yet.
i'm sure you have 4.0 gpa :)

we the president now ;)

p-popular vote

it's even more apparent that trump voters are in the minority when you realize the majority of people don't vote