Which one of these do I pick to enable Integrated Graphics instead of my NVidia GPU?

Which one of these do I pick to enable Integrated Graphics instead of my NVidia GPU?

Bump

Broadcom Ethernet controller (IRQ 5)

You're retarded

You're OP :^)

and you have no fucking idea what you're doing.

have you tried anal?

I'm in the BIOS PCI settings to try and disable my graphics card and use integrated/onboard graphics

just disable nvidia vga controller
or remove it from your system

>fucking with pnp interrupts
Stop it.

If I just remove the GPU it'll be fine?

Ffs connect your monitor to the on board vga/dvi/hdi then perform a cold boot

OK, I'll be nice.

Usually, you can't disable a peripheral video card in BIOS. You have to physically disconnect it. However, in the off chance that your BIOS is special, and there actually is an option to disable the peripheral card, none of these are it.

Go look it up in the manual. Or kys

Hdmi even

>try and disable my graphics card
first question is what problem are you having?
if all you want to do is boot up and enable the onboard video then removing your gpu will force it to boot and run on the on board video.

The fuck you think you're doing?

Physically plug your monitor into your computer's onboard video output and it will use it.

one of these assholes is gonna make you fuck your system up b is not the place to ask for technical assistance unless your trying to get raided or have a new paper weight

the one OP usually has.
>being a fagot

These guys have it right though. This guy is making it harder than it needs to be. Literally just use the video output ports right on the motherboard, and it will use the onboard Integrated graphics at the expense of extra cpu ussage.

It's not that hard.

>Real answer

Nvidia vga controller

some people just dont know how shit works. It the time we live in people are getting dumber and dumber. I have a small store where I fix pcs and and other shit and i have people come with the dumbest of issues. Once all i had to do was press f8

No extra cpu usage. Extra heat and ram usage yes.

Alright then, I'll try plugging the VGA somewhere else if I can find another slot on the back

There's no other VGA slots, the fuck

Jesus Christ what now

Post picture oft back oft pc

Your pc does not have on board video

Im pretty sure ur PC does not support onboard graphics.

Well shit. I have no idea what was in here before but I was pretty sure it was onboard

Isnt that green one a VGA port, VGA or nothing it seems

make sure your card is firmly secured.. I assume since you are actually getting images to screenshot as in the first picture.. that your card is working, since you have no onboard graphics.. What exactly is the problem here? if its drivers and shit.. go to the nvidia website pleb.. how are you even internet?

Well, thanks guys. I guess I just gotta live without having the GPU inside this thing.

There wasn't any problem, I just want the graphics card inside of it because it's good and mine sucks

That dust....maybe u deserve this

Not my computer

Yo shit really need a clean up, fam

No that's a COM port... The predecessor of USB

unplug the gpu and it will by default use onboard gpx

Only if u have onboard graphics otherwise it will default to nothing

So I unplugged my monitor from the non-VGA output that was on the GPU and I'm trying to put it in the VGA port on the back of my computer but it won't fit

that is one old dirty pc op. maybe if youd clean it better every once in a while it might still be running. Maybe its just out lived its days time to find a nice box and put him away to rest

See

so much bait in this thread.

Shit

It works fine, I just want the GPU in another PC

Then buy some crap GPU for $20 to replace that one

Guess that's my only option now. Thanks anons.

that gpu is not worth transferring over. its 2016 you can get amazing cards for dirt cheap if all you want is simple video output.