I'm surprised that the ordnung loving german people are accepting yesterday result as the breaking of the curse

I'm surprised that the ordnung loving german people are accepting yesterday result as the breaking of the curse

You may have won, but you have not beat us

Statistically it's a draw

See you in Qatar my teutonic brothers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ofG-JuEpdak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penalty_shoot-out_(association_football)#Win_or_draw.3F
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Qatar

>Qatar

So you are going to give your 2006 World Cup back then?
Not counting that one as a star considering you won against France through Penalties?

>Qatar

you don't think you'll qualify for Russia and Euro 2020?

>mimimi
youtu.be/ofG-JuEpdak

Statstically you cheating, diving spaghettis are out, that's all that matters, get fucked Luigi.

penalties are still part of the game and we won that

Why would we?

Or why would Brazil with the '94 cup?

Those were draws too for the records

yeah I confused Russia with Qatar

topkek

>1-1
>a win

yeah maybe in bizzaro world

and no the fucking mario party mini-game called 'penalties' don't count, especially when like fucking 6 people miss

So you can't claim you won the world cup.
Your entire argument seems to be semantics.
As for statistics it will count as a german victory.
The same way the final of 2006 counts as a victory for Italy.

The curse is broken.
I am in no way implying it was a clear win or that any team was way better than the other.
You would've deserved a vicotory too.

But to claim it isn't a victory is incredibly pathetic.

You shouldn't even speak De Jong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penalty_shoot-out_(association_football)#Win_or_draw.3F

>A shoot-out is usually considered for statistical purposes to be separate from the match which preceded it.[56][57][58] In the case of a two-legged fixture, the two matches are still considered either as two draws or as one win and one loss; in the case of a single match, it is still considered as a draw. This contrasts with a fixture won in extra time, where the score at the end of normal time is superseded. In college soccer in the United States, the NCAA treated a shoot-out win as a match win for the 2002 season, but otherwise its statistics treat the match as drawn. However, in the championship game of the NCAA tournament, a shoot-out win is a match win.[59]

In the calculation of UEFA coefficients, shoot-outs are ignored for club coefficients,[57] but not national team coefficients, where the shoot-out winner gets 20,000 points: more than the shoot-out loser, who gets 10,000 (the same as for a draw) but less than the 30,000 points for winning a match outright.[60] In the FIFA World Rankings, the base value of a win is three points; a win on penalties is two; a draw and a loss on penalties are one; a loss is zero.[58] The more complicated ranking system FIFA used from 1999 to 2006 gave a shoot-out winner the same points as for a normal win and a shoot-out loser the same points as for a draw; goals in the match proper, but not the shoot-out, were factored into the calculation.[61]

You know damn well you didn't achieved perfect ordnung Fritz

I am being completely serious here. Do you think people want their teams to win matches so they can advance and get the cup or do you think they want club coefficients?

The point of the curse was Italy always stopping us when we met them. Now they didn't.

Funny enough is that I have an incredibly Italian name and last name because I am half Italian.
That is why this makes me so angry.
Because usually Italians aren't this autistically pedantic and salty they lost.
Also there is no reason to be ashamed since your team was great.

See? you're still compromising here

Meaning sure you went past us, but you know you didn't beat us

But we did beat you.
I am no way saying we didn't.

If someone missed the game and asked you how it went would you desperately try to avoid the word win?
Would you do the same for 2006 and say you didn't win against France or the WC?

And if someone were to make the same point you were making now with a french flag wouldn't you think that person is just incredibly salty?

We won againt France in '06

As have Brazil againt us in '94

But those results are still officially considered draws

So stop it Fritz/Luigi

You won, but you didn't beat us

Funny how the German team dived more in that game than all other teams combined.

>You won, but you didn't beat us
I can live with that. Mostly because I feel like further pursuing it would be bullying. And I still can't get crying Buffon out of my head.

We lost, let it go.

>says Portugal, the only country exceeding Italy's level of Football dirtiness

>moortugal

its about advancing against italy not winning

Also if it wasnt for boateng we wouldve won fair and square. Anyway who cares lol

Under no circumstances can Germany beat Italy.

Under no circumstances can Italy win a penalty shoot out.

The result was inevitable.

>says the moor even though they have Penaldo in their team