Sup Sup Forums...I've been getting into smoking lately so

Sup Sup Forums...I've been getting into smoking lately so

>General smoking thread

What cigs do you recommend for new smokers/what do you guys like to smoke/what was your first experience like.

Anything smoking related goes.

None at all. You smell like shit, your mouth gets gross, no buzz after tolerance, cancer, diseases, general faggotry etc.

Dont bother. Its a shit drug. It makes you stink, but you dont know you stink.

If you want to learn to smoke, thats a different thing. Maybe start with marlboro light or mild, bt eventually learn how to roll your own with a filter.

Then stop smoking at all, because thats as cool as you're ever gonna be

>Started smoking black & milds at college parties.
>After college, bought about 10 packs of cigs over the next decade
>smoking both helped me focus and relaxed me at the same time
>smoking provided an excellent excuse to just stand around outside
>ultimately was too expensive and I didn't like swallowing tar laden saliva in my mouth (so i'd spit) and it was a hassle

Marlboros are pretty much the best.There arent any particular brands i would recomend(That are sold everywhere).I say if you want a really smoking experience buy tobacco in a bag then roll your own.Then stop.Its pretty much all downhill after the buzzez.

Took up smoking
Faggot

smoking makes your tits saggy and shrinks your dick by up to 1 cm.
it's bad for your everything!!! it's bad the people around you and even your offsprings offspring will have increased chance of asthma.
it doesn't even reduce stress. nikotin causes stress. the percieved stress relieve only comes from your withdrawl disappearing.
it doesn't make you look attractive, if smoking people are attractive it's because they are. smoking won't make you attractive, especially not knowing the above.
oh, yes and it wastes your fucking money.

there is litereally no reason to smoke, what so ever. none. none at all.

American Spirits are nice. They are larger than most other cigs, so they last longer.

smoke anything you can get, cigars, cigs, pipe tabacco, you cant go wrong...smoke em

smoke weed

I used to smoke Marlboro Reds everyday, to me they are one of the best tasting cigarettes out there. I moved on to Camel Filters, but the taste was not as good the Reds. But now I smoke Dunhill International cigarettes, the best tasting smokes available.

>and even your offsprings offspring will have increased chance of asthma.
>Implying smoking changes your genetics
>kek

I usually role with Marlboro 100's, but I'll smoke Clove from time to time.

>there is litereally no reason to smoke, what so ever. none. none at all.

it's probably the easiest way for robots to make friends. it also gives you something to do social gatherings when you don't have anyone to talk to without seeming creepy.

Sounds like it was written by a middle schooler

hot babes will be pulling at your groin when you ask them to step out side for a smoke. They know, your the kind of man who enjoys danger, and a higher risk of cancer, and probably has weed

quit while you still can OP. it's very expensive and you stop getting nicotine highs after a short while. eventually you forget why you smoked in the first place, but your brain won't let you quit.

it does damage to your dna. so yes, it does change your genetics

these days, you're probably more likely to have to leave social gatherings if you want to smoke outside.

nope, ex smoker, just venting.

replying from no on is useless, cause gtg to uni

That's what I've been told I heard reds are the coke of cigs and camel 99s are the Dr Pepper or so my friend says.

>camel 99s are the Dr Pepper
da fuq does that even mean

Oh shit, I am fucking up one of my dna's when I smoke?

I smoke like a cigarette a month after smoking weed, you think my offsprings offspring will have a higher chance of cancer-aids or something?

Rolling master race reporting in.

yep, that is why is a carcinogen. Epigenetic mutation. biomed. smoker here.
>>In b4 retard etc ye I know

Marlboro 27's are god tier

I'm not entirely sure myself, was comparing them to sodas marlboros being coca cola and camels being Dr Pepper. I know he likes coke more than Dr Pepper though.

pussy

You don't understand how reproduction works, do you?

Camel Turkish Royal

these are the go to

Bump for this! OP quit being such a faggot, and rip that bong. Smoking stogies is for pussies anyway and it's a shit investment. Maybe at the most you should smoke is like once in a long while. I've only smoked a few times but even then I prefer weed to run away from my problems

dude i smoked for 12 years and just recently was able to quit cold turkey. been three months now without a cig. do yourself a favor and stop now. it smells like shit and it WILL kill you. I understand i will die one die but i dont want to die because i cant breathe.

>Camel no filter

Hard to get at least where I live, but they taste like real cigs and aren't as dry as Lucky Strike or the like.

Also when smoking these, you'll always get bonus points for being a bit edgy.

I'm turning 30 soon, so I'm not heading out to get wasted every weekend. I found buying one pack for those weekends and a strict policy of never buying cigs for the week helped me to smoke without getting addicted. It's a real shitty drug

jesus christ you sound like such a faggot

>edgy
>bonus points

pick one m8

Fag

>What is epigenetics

>vapes
>calls OP a fag

lmao cant make this shit up

well I've quit smoking for a while but I used to only smoke Dunhill whites. If you smoke it once you realize how all the cigarette brands taste like shit.

I smoke reds very rarely when I am super stressed out or pissed because it helps calm me down. Am not addicted, and still get a nice beautiful buzz when I do so :D

that sounds very pleasant. do you buy a pack or just bum them? I always hate committing to smoking 20 cigs before a pack goes stale.

Did it for the lolz

Rustled you.

Dokha also is a good option as it's been going popular in the u.s
It's really strong thou

Calls OP fag

>vapes
>small penis

Someone should shoop cock mongler's face in this guy

did a butcher perform that circumcision? christ that's awful

This I don't plan on smoking on the regular. I see myself smoking a pack in a month just every once in a while like at shows or on a weekend

Satanic trips don't lie! I strike your comment down!

If you smoke clove you should just hang yourself.

Marlboro reds
Camel Turkish Royals
Camel Filters
L&M reds

that's about it. Don't start though man, seriously. I vape now just to try to quit.

Marlboro is one of the most quem call tasting fags out there, can't believe people actualy smoke that shit...
JPS black is probably one of the best ones I've smoked so far.

I love smoking!
These new Lucky Strike Flow FIlter

Germany!
Where smoking is still part of the Community

Anyone else into longbeach blues? shit just tastes perfect

Marb 27's or nuthin

Niggers

Niggers

>being this retarded

tfw 19, age to buy cigarettes is now 21.

fuck CA, man

Niggers are red
Niggers are blue
If you open up photoshop
and mess with the hue

9/10

niggers nigger niggers
niger nigger niggers
theyre all roody poo
and fuck your wife and you

Fuck I feel you bro good thing San Diego is close enough to tijuana where you can booze and smokes at 18 and a pack of marlboro reds will run you $2.73

I quit smoking cigs because they taste like shit. Need that nic fix though so I got myself a shitty vape.
It takes about a week to get used to it but the throat hit feels the same now and I'm starting to go down in nicotine . 10/10 best way to quit smoking.
I can noticeably breathe better 6 months after my last cig

>First tried when I was 11 got in trouble
>Pick it up again in high school (was 15) stole friends parents smoked for a year or so got in trouble
>Best friend started when 17 I was 18 so I could buy them now 20 and still smoke
Started with west then moved to rollies now I buy Marlboro prerolled bc best to mix with weed
From New Zealand if anyone wanted to know