Would you let your gf fuck other guys? I let my gf do whatever she wants as long as she takes pics

Would you let your gf fuck other guys? I let my gf do whatever she wants as long as she takes pics.

Only if they were teenagers.

Bump

More of her sucking?

Not right now. I only have those 4 pics on my phone. She up to 8 cocks now though. She loves being a slut

When did everyone on this site become such a beta faggot?

I think within the last year

used to lurk a lot in 2014 and into the first half of 2015 then stoped until about a month ago

things are different lol

sometime in the last two years or so, yea. big influx of cucks and "totally straight" guys lusting for trap cock.

does she more then sucken?

is this shit even real?

I figured cuckoldry was an meme. but it seems so much more common these days. It's just too hard to believe this is the white race that I am a part of... I see no nigger or chinks getting cucked.

Where do you even find the kinda chick that likes being other men's dirty cumrag?

Shit is legit depressing.

Nah mane i'd fuck her up if she do this.

>it seems so much more common these days
confirmation bias, paired with trolls and jews constantly cuckposting because they know the majority of Sup Forums is white and that the majority of men become irrationally upset at the simple idea of cuckoldry.

>I see no nigger or chinks getting cucked.
do you look for it?

I dont even have a gf, but if I did, id love if she does this. And pics would be mandatory too

>Where do you even find the kinda chick that likes being other men's dirty cumrag?

literally like 25-30% of the entire female population by default, and a good chunk of the rest with some pressuring and power play.

YOU FUCKING CUCKS

I've never in my life had the desire to let my current partner fuck another guy. However, my ex who I was in love with four years ago regularly sends me videos and pics of the guy she's currently fucking and its the hottest thing ever. I think because there's a flicker of old love, it ignites the cuck feeling and makes what would be a normal blowjob video 10x more exciting.

That's one of the hottest things ever

An ex of mine occasionally tries to tell me about the new guys she's fucking. My reaction is more of a competitive one, where I end up hooking up with her and fucking her face and making her call up her current guy to chat and tell him how much she loves him while her face is coated with my cum, shit like that.

Can I be your ex's guy? This is another of my favorite fantasies, calling her while she sucks another man's cock

OP is a cuck.

i've been telling her to go out and have one night stands. She's also just met another guy who she's cheated with on her current boyfriend. H'es bisexual and has agreed to make videos with her FOR me....can you believe it, I cant.. it's gonna be so hot

We have an agreement that we can do what we want with other people so long as we play safe, discreet and it's only fucking. I don't tell her about my fucks and she doesn't tell me about hers.

This fucking thread. God damn. Lol I hate all of you. What happens when you become the other guy and no longer the "main" guy. And then eventually you're just an old friend. Ignorance.

You must be a young fag. I'm not being insulting, but I thought that shit was depressing when I was younger, now i'm 26, I find it to be the hottest thing ever. Women want to fuck every hot guy they see just like we do with girls. Doesn't mean they will act if they're in a happy relationship. As you get older/ have more relationships under your belt, your feelings will mature and your heart gets a sort of barrier to being hurt. Its strange, but good, just chill out and understand not every woman will cheat. I've never been cheated on, but I wouldn't care if I did, there's fucking loads of single women out there ready to jump on a dick, dont ever obsess over one woman.

so you basically just trade herpes and warts back and forth with each other and random people.

I want a mommy girlfriend who fucks other guys and I don't question it because mommy knows best.

Found another pic. She fucks too

Do you actually want to call her mommy?

i found out a trick how to easily spot if your girl is a cheating slut.

Ask her if she'd be into being cuck'd, if she considers it or says yes and gives you some bullshit story saying "i want to do it for you". No shes a filthy slut.

When im with a girl i actually like, i dont even think about doing it to other woman.

I guess you decided to skip the part where it said about playing safe. We've been doing this for nearly 20 years and never had so much as a case of the crabs.

/thread

Her taking the guy from the lower right in first pic

brothers I've been lurking for 5 yars, and the downfall of it all was furries, then cucks