/asean/

Wagecucks forgot to create /asean/ again edition

Other urls found in this thread:

thejakartapost.com/news/2016/12/28/two-peoplewerearrested-in-connection-withthemass-murder-in-pulomas.html
rt.com/news/372082-duterte-kidnap-suspects-helicopter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dead thread

am I welcome¿

あばなかかばさなぱあこ

Has anyone tried picking up girls in an anime convention?

There's no such thing as a pickupable girl at an anime convention

>Be Indonesian
>have a family gathering with all your close family
>eating lunch together
>house get robbed
>all 11 people are forced into the toilet
>locked at left there for hours
>6 people died
Literally the worst way to die,but on the positive side. They died with their closed family
thejakartapost.com/news/2016/12/28/two-peoplewerearrested-in-connection-withthemass-murder-in-pulomas.html

Why is Indonesia so violent?

>not enough oxygen
>none of them even thought of doing photosynthesis

dumb indon

Not that im defending the robbers, but they didnt mean that to happen. They were hoping someone outside will found victims after couple hours. But no one actually come to that house after a day, and they are suffocated inside due to poor air circulation. Toilet exhaust fans didnt work for whatever reason.

>they dindu nuffin

>reading comprehension

rt.com/news/372082-duterte-kidnap-suspects-helicopter/

I find it amusing that people reacted negatively when Kris used the presidential chopper but not when Imee used it.

>tossed out of the helicopter
I want this to be our death penalty but the news never said the kidnapper was killed.

>pick up grills in animucon
>get trap
good luck with your boipucci

I was at an anime convention before and there was a bunch of traps cosplaying as Love Live characters. At least it was rather obvious and one even wore an "it's a trap" button.

Fentanyl not even once

I remember hearing about this before, but the details were different (he supposedly threw out a drug-dealer instead of a kidnapper).

I looked it up and found an old Sept. 2015 Rappler article (entry #21) metioning this "urban legend" (now confirmed by him).

I recall a few other stories told by others (e.g. I remember hearing from the news that Trillanes said Duterte told him a story about shooting someone kneeling and the "brains went everywhere". And then there's Matobato's story of how Duterte emptied an Uzi to finish off someone their whole group was already shooting up).

At this point, I'm just waiting for him to confirm those stories as well.

Of course, Vietnam is in Southeast Asia.

What's really funny is that Mocha, Mochafags, and Marcosfags would shit on P-Noy if he did even a simple mistake but would defend Duts and/or Marcos if they made the exact same mistake.

Why couldn't they break the door?

Does Uzbek count as asean?

Imagine 11 peoples cramped into 1.5m x 1.5m small toilet room with heavy and thick door.

No, they're central asian.

Yes, we are just tanned central asians

Filipino architect girls were crazy in bed.

Are you sure she was a girl?

>who is the real girl anyway in this case??

I gotta tell you, sometimes I started thinking what if she is a he, a post op tranny and I'm too drunk to notice anything.

>be rich indon guy
>make 1.5m x 1.5m toilet to be used only by his maids & drivers, they're not allowed to enter normal sized toilets in the mansion
>wkwkwkwkwk hemat gan
>died in that same toilet

man...... i am laughing af

I am on the new MRT

Nice, can't wait for the MRT in Shah Alam to be completed

Looks like a good place to brawl.

om telolet om

A group of kids literally just raced each other down the aisle in here

Did you win?

Ask the kids to play cop tiang wih you

One of them is spinning around the pole right now and he just sneezed on it

scream takbir while hugging your backpack

Trump is prez now. Do I move to sweden and convert to islam?

I only stare at boobs. If they're fat brown flips, I make disgust face and throw my jollibee burger at them.

Lick it then make pedofile face.

>promises to gib railway here ages ago
>even Brunei expecting the railway
>Kalimantan already started building their railway
My own railway when, sneaky bastard!?
>tfw never board a train the whole life >tfw cant pretend leaving bf behind with glittering anime tears and the cheesecake music for university in Tokyo.
Why are you treating me like this?
I gave the whole lot more contribution to you and this is what I get for the sacrifice of losing my forests to the noisy palm oil lorries and the gray sea for the oil rigs? I am so disappointed with (You).

Where do you even live?

No. Pay dubs.
Kek.

Sarawak fag? 2bad5u. You not BUMIPUTRI!

4X keks. Thanks, kekfrog.

Cheap fucker probably got what he deserved. His 3rd wife just graduated from high school and a model.
>tfw salty edgy jones

>3rd wife just graduated from high school
whats the age of consent in indonesia

17 years old

We used to have a direct ship route to Singapura from Sibu, but now. Geez

STOP KILLING US

el alemANO

Lol.

el filipANO

literally paid

>Niggas . Not a single flip
Ayy. Those libtards sure butthurt.

How are Mocha and friends reacting to this?

Also, note how Duts' popularity, while still high, are slowly and steadily going down. At this rate, by 2019 he'll be rather unpopular.

That's because for whatever reason most Filipinos are socially conservative. Also while there are many Filipinos in Germany (and Europe for that matter; I know, I've been there) I don't think they're the rallying kind.

Druggies should be killed tbqhwyf
Giving them second chance, it'll always influencing more people to board the same train

>stop killing people who use drugs
I thought he only kills drug dealers?

It's shameful to see that people exist who don't care at all, or are even proud that, our reputation is going south, all in the name of eliminating drugs. As if that's the biggest problem this country is facing (and not something called poverty or corruption).

What if they can be reformed?

Supposedly yes. Rumors are he only encourages it but in reality the ones doing all the killings are the cops, many of whom have links to the drug trade.

Lmao

I really doubt they cant even find Philippines on the map

>caring about what western think
>drug isnt the root of poverty
>what if my junkie gf can be cured
>rumors

spoken like a true libcuck

dutdut's popularity took a huge hit because of the marcos burial debacle, but i suspect that it is going to degrade at a slower pace from now, assuming things go the way they are.

Good for them

this, we had enough with western shit

at first they spreading so much "muh democracy and globalism"
now they are turning their back into "muh heritage and protectionism"

>what if
Then, that's what you get right here, right now.
To eliminate poverty, one must be productive. To become productive, one must stay focused. Drugs eliminates the focus aspect in the long term and destroy the ability for body to heal itself. Drugs also encourage cartels to become more rich while the addicted fell down deep in the hole of poverty and misery. Sexond chance are non-existance since it will be passed down to generation if the child doesn't get exposure of a better alternative lifestyle. So eliminating the parents and preventing them from breeding is the best way.

quit being so god damn racist

Clearly you are living in a protected bubble
You haven't seen how illegal drugs corelate with poverty

Honestly I don't know if I want Trump to go away considering that if he's out, his replacement (Pence) might be even worse considering his views. It might be better to just endure the four years.

Not that user but poverty is actually the root of drugs, not the other way round. Can confirm; I am taking up a social science course and that is what I learned and experienced in the field.

I was reading the news and the decline started in September, even before that whole debacle.

What if people turn to drugs because they are too poor/suffer too much to be productive?

>who don't care at all, or are even proud that, our reputation is going south
In my opinion, as long as we do not antagonize other countries by invading crimea or tibet, i think we will be fine.

>What if they can be reformed?
easy to say, hard to do. with our resources, i dont think its possible unless we take huge loans. if we ever do take huge loans, id rather we use it for actual infrastructure instead of trying to reform deadbeats.

although i approve of duterte, i do agree that he should learn to shut the fuck up. our cleanups have already done huge damage to our diplomatic reputation, his mouth just multiplies the damage.

Well, its the truth though.
I had enough of the West pressing their experimental values on the East.

At the very least he'll probably remain popular until at least the midterms in 2019, unless a scandal erupts before then.

If Mocha was more of a positive speaker instead of a basher, and/or is willing to speak out if necessary, then she would actually be a good role model. I actually have more respect for Koko or even Alan than her.

its normal for approval ratings to go down, im talking about the rate. even my duterte fanatic friends were disgusted by the marcos burial.

me, im more disgusted that Pnoy and his mum did jackshit about it. personally, i would have liked the marcoses to be romanov'd when he got ousted kek

>poverty is actually the root of drugs,
Dutdut should kill poorfag flips then. Top cakes.

I don't know who are worse: Yellowtards, Dutertards, Marcostards, or Aldogs. There must be an overlap between the groups (particularly the latter three).

Why kill the poor when they can be trained to be productive in one way or another? We should help people not make them suffer more.

Also, it's funny how apparently streetpeople are being "put on vacation" again like what happened at APEC, but no one is criticizing it this time. Where are the usual suspects?

>Mocha
i do agree with most of her sentiments but holy her posts are cringey as fuck. i never understood her appeal t.b.h.

as a duterfag, id say marcostards followed by yellowtards. alan isnt even in the radar for me kek

>We should help people not make them suffer more.
>Throw them in jail, get free fud and shelter
>Kill them, save them from more suffering
Yes, it's helping. Don't we put doges to sleep? It's mercy.

Can confirm, two of my uncles are staunch Duterte supporters but even they were disgusted at the whole ordeal. My aunt who's from Davao seemed to be more accepting about it, though.

>me, im more disgusted that Pnoy and his mum did jackshit about it. personally, i would have liked the marcoses to be romanov'd when he got ousted kek
I think Cory didn't do that because: 1. she was anti-death penalty, 2. utang-na-loob (she was still thankful to the Marcoses because they allowed the family to go into exile for Ninoy to have heart treatment, rather than him being executed, which was the original plan). If anyone is to blame, it should be Ramos, who got duped into believing that the Marcoses would agree to his conditions (the Marcoses and Ferdie's body would be allowed to return to the country provided that the body would immediately be buried in Ilocos).

Animal euthanasia (especially if it's due to lack of adequate shelter) is also mostly wrong to be honest.

kind of sad looking at people who begs to not be killed because he/she used drugs.
if you don't want to be killed, then stop doing it. Stop whining.

> inb4 you can't stop using it
you weak ignorant fuck

Many families has been ruined and many communities got destroyed because of that drug crazed morons.

I'd kill them myself if I got a chance.

>what is saddam
>what is syria

as long as their population can keep their own shit in their own country then it's better not to disturb them

Why are there so many niggs in Germany?

It's like Africa holy sheeet.

hey thanks to the singaporean user that recommended me ramly fish burger. taste quite good.

thats a good point, cory was probably trying to take the high ground.

i quite dislike how people got that buttmad about marcos getting buried. they had about 3 presidencies after ramos to get marcos buried in illocos/wherever and they just raise their pitchfoks when the marcoses finally got around to burying marcos in the heroes cemetery.

they had pnoy's entire presidential term to get marcos finally buried

syrian refugees :^)

that's in america, bby

Because the three presidents before Duts didn't actually do it? Erap nearly did it but he got kicked out of office before they could bury Ferdie (the grave was actually from Erap's administration IIRC).

>What if people turn to drugs because they are too poor/suffer too much to be productive?
Isn't this is when they turn to religion? Or does religion of Jesus being commercialize and distorted as well, just like in the West where it supposed to give hope to people and inspire them not to give up? The poor people can change this if lavish lifestyle is not what they being shoved on 24/7 on media. Focusing on self sufficient economy will make them much happier, even just making a few dollars daily. They fall for the meme that drugs eliminates misery but drug is always comes with a price; addiction and dosage immunity. Rather than spending money to cure, build better infrastructure for transporting raw materials and making more profit. I am waiting the day that one of my PM will have his balls to do the same to those cartels and addicts instead of going soft with them.

*was referring to the grave at LNMB. As for the Ilocos burial, Binay was in favor of it but of course he didn't win it. Also, IIRC it was actually brought up many times in previous administrations but the Marcoses refused.

Really weird how that will that was released said that Marcos wished to be buried in the LNMB when Doy Laurel spoke to Ferdie in Hawaii shortly before the latter died and Ferdie said he wished to be buried in Ilocos. Either Ferdie lied to Doy or the will was made before their exile and Ferdie changed his mind by the time of his death.

Pnoy did start the process

He gave macross legitimacy to his military service with hall of heroes and medal of valor fiasco

i just hate how pnoy didnt do a single thing about it. the marcoses deserve this victory not because of their merit but because of pnoy's indifference and incompetence. dont get me wrong, i think marcos was a nigger responsible for the downfall of the philippines but his successors arent that much better either.

>tfw its too late to romanov the marcos family
feels bad

I think I know the solution: simply exhume Marcos' body after Duterte's term ends and dispose of it somewhere else (where and how is up to the next administration).

Ramos and P-Noy were okay but they had grave flaws that diminished their achievements; Ramos with rumors of corruption and P-Noy with bouts of incompetence during times of need.

if it was brought up, i might not remember it. the previous administration had the power to do it forcefully, but chose not to. they probably expected their presidential bet to win

if duterte hadnt run i would have voted for roxas t.b.h

imo Pnoy was at most an average president. hes not terrible though

P-Noy was decent but he could have done better. I voted for Roxas but I knew from the start he would lose considering his poor reputation and lack of public appeal. Come to think of it, if he had won we'd probably be doing fine, but growth would be too-Manila centric like usual and the FOI bill wouldn't have a snowball's chance of passing.

Also, weird how it seems talk about federalism has gone down considerably for the past few months, popping up every now and then but not seemingly being a priority. And to think that was his main campaign promise.

>What if people turn to drugs because they are too poor/suffer too much to be productive?
Its drugs that turn normal people to poor
Then poor people will do crime for drugs

Has this nigger forgotten where he's posting in.

What do ASEANs think of San Miguel Beer?

I think it's haram.

Where do you get it?