Day 3: i ahve slept Sup Forums what am I 2 expect from this up coming paranoia fueled hell ride?

Day 3: i ahve slept Sup Forums what am I 2 expect from this up coming paranoia fueled hell ride?
I remember hearing people saying that you go insane on the 3rd-4th day of no sleep not really scared im actually curious

>Have you do this if so pls story me

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD
youtube.com/watch?v=FAY-t32vyds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy fuck user
be careful
godspeed

did i miss something?

You don't just don't tell yourself those things or else you'll force yourself to believe it. At most you'll get sick and have hallucinations.

I just realized how incoherent my sentences are i think i might be fucked

Im fine with this

Yes the kiwis are fak

you're headed into bat country, user

uhhhh I had to stay awake for literally 3 days/3 nights straight, because of an engineering project, finals, and rotc being in the same week. I think you'll be okay today lol. Also, a symptom of caffeine overdose is paranoia/a sense of intense dread.

You'll just sleep like 16 hours straight when you finally do hit the pillow

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD

Come post your insane rantings on the Sup Forums discord.

i did it once for 3 and a half days years ago. go to school, play videogames all night with friend. it started to get really hard at day 3, couldnt concentrate for shit and i was trembling because i was always cold.

Straigtt yo hellsville I go

>i Have No Regrets
>shits about to get weird

>inb4 maybe log in day 4 of no sleep

I've gone close to 6 days without sleeping before (I heard it was once you pass a week without sleep you go crazy and might die; wanted to see for myself for some reason). Either I was already batshit insane to start with or it's all BS. You're probably fine

staying awake for 2 or 3 days straight will just make you stupid and unable to accomplish much. now if you are taking amphetamines (adderal or meth) then around 3 days is when you start to go insane. however if you are not on any amphetamines you will be fine, you just won't be able to function for shit. the hallucinations people talk about are usually from the uppers they take. your body will shut down and you will fall asleep long before you have any real hallucinations.

If there is a way i could die from lack pf sleep pls rescue me from my now problem

story behind the gif?

you won't die from lack of sleep dumbass. there are almost no recorded cases of that, and the few cases where it has happened, they suffered from many other medical problems at the time. this is easy, go to youtube, put on 8 hours of rainforest sounds and lie down. you will be asleep within 2 hours.

I think op's just trollin, bruh

I don't think it's the lack of sleeping itself that kills you, but some of the side effects can multiply pre-existing medical conditions making them lethal. I was just relaying a rumor I heard in middle school

>Just OP Thoughts
This guy is a splunker that was trying to impressed his peers and had died due to what ever the fuck happened in
>pic related

Wouldn't be the first time, Sup Forumsro

Thanks so im guessing heart attacks are linked to insomnia?

Can be. This is from WebMD, so take it with a grain of salt:

In the long term, the clinical consequences of untreated sleep disorders are large indeed. They are associated with numerous, serious medical illnesses, including:

High blood pressure
Heart attack
Heart failure
Stroke
Obesity
Psychiatric problems, including depression and other mood disorders
Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
Mental impairment
Fetal and childhood growth retardation
Injury from accidents
Disruption of bed partner's sleep quality
Poor quality of life

I could see half of these things being fact honestly though i already have ADD so in anons opion would it increase it?

Probably slightly. I believe it would be more of an inability to concentrate on anything whatsoever, rather than being unable to hold concentration for extended periods of time.

Take some acid and see how your mental health is after that. You'll be really fucked lol.

Why are you doing this exactly? You could just take meds to force the sleep.

Cuz he's some 18 yr old edge lord looking for attention

Tank you user i will be pruneing this thread since it is now dead
19 dudio

thx user for clearing that out. OP your a huge faggot die to the lack of sleep.

Stop fucking lying
youtube.com/watch?v=FAY-t32vyds

Why are they eating Chinese Gooseberries?

Holy fuck I didn't know Bert and Ernie narrated a spelunking channel.

you get very sick with bodily aches until you go to bed.