Fuck this retard

Fuck this retard.

If it wasn't for his team emending the fuck-up he did, they would've lost.

I'd remove him from defense and stick a 16 year old there, at least that motherfucker knows not to jump for the ball in the big square with his hands up.

I hate this piece of shit so much.

Wish he'd get hung in public for his crime.

He's been awesome for years and has been solid all the tournament yet he should be dropped for one stupid mistake? That makes no sense. By that logic Müller and Özil should have been benched a while ago

Best Defender in the world. Shut your face noob.

I don't give a shit you Apocalypto motherfucker, it's not "just" a mistake, it's one that put his entire team through another hour and a half of anguish and pain. Ozil was basically unable to lift his own socks by the end of it because this nigger decides to jump with his arms open like that.

Not even in the top 10. Sit the fuck down, Finland.

He saved germans about 5 times.

He's good

Every player make mistakes. By that logic Messi should be hanged in Buenos AIres after that penalty miss.

best man on the pitch apart from 1 fuck up

>I'd remove him from defense and stick a 16 year old there
>Lahm doesn't play anymore, though

If you don't know football just shut the fuck up whiny bitch

Neger I know I might be biased when it comes to German players but Boateng is the goat cb atm.

>doubting based GOATENG

He's a madman, who created a situation to make Zaza's PK possible

Not even in the top 8. Sit the fuck down, Spain.

>By that logic Messi should be hanged in Buenos AIres after that penalty miss.

I think someone other than messi would be first on that list.

He is the best CB but he is dumb as shit. That penalty was beyond stupid but then again he dindu nuffin so da racis ref is to blame

>hating the man that gave us the Zaza dance
Get a job already

He scored in penalties, makes up for it.

Yet another mistake he made. Except he saved this one.

>Finland is a cuck for Boateng
>Meanwhile your team is nowhere to be seen in any tournament
Yeah, you know a shit ton about football.

You have a point there. Maybe.

>German cucks
Colour me surprised.

he is one of the best CB in the world BUT he is a negro so he fucks up big time every now and then

guess we have to live with it...

>That penalty was beyond stupid but then again he dindu nuffin so da racis ref is to blame
le ebin /bintpol/ maymay xD

He's a great defender, unfortunately he also has moments where he makes stupid mistakes someone who never played football before would make. Like putting your hands up for Detroit in the penalty box because you want the ref to see you're not touching the Italian in front of you.

>lose football argument
>proceeds to call people cucks¨

Sup Forums is that way ------->>>>

Hahaha you browse it,too ? :D
I am glad someone got my funny Sup Forums reference :)

>tfw Germany = Bayern what goes for defence

This nigga raised his market value by 20 million this EM alone. One of the best players the entire tournament.

Now that Spains meme football doesn't work anymore they are so fucking salty all the time

oh look its a /bintpol/ guy shitting up Sup Forums

havent seen that happening at all the last weeks

He played a great game. It's unfortunate it happened. And later he secured his penalty shoot. Give him a break.

>NRW, Berlin, NRW
No Bayer to be found.

He's a liability in my book. Truly he is good, but the fuck ups he does are always disastrous and seldom does he salvage them.

It's too much of a risk.

Again, can't seem to find Finland in the tournament. Any tournament for that matter. Your opinion on Football weighs as much as the one of an American.

I'm not Spanish, dipshit. My team is still in the tournament.

Kys, refugee.

It's actually quite hilarious because I was praising him to high heaven and mentioning to my lads he's almost redeemed himself since Messi 9/11'd his ankles and that literally happened a minute afterwards.

Made me look like quite the buffoon, he did

Remember when he flopped at man city? Weird

Why so mad, Spain? Still angry you got your ass beat by Italy?

Man City likes their defenders like they do their Goalkeepers. Fucking atrocious

>2016
>Joe Hart still #1 in a club that has billions available
lmao

It's normal for a young defender to be inconsistent.

He's English though, man Citeh need every half decent English player they can find, hence the singings of Delph and Scott Sinclair
Wouldn't be that surprised to see them make a move for Jack Butland at some point

>Teams that unironically rate Mangala and Otamendi in charge of judging defenders

W E W
E
W

did he fuck your gf?

He's portuguese, look at

>impyling that I was talking about Bayern as in Bavaria and not Bayern as in FC Bayern Munich

Nice damage control there Saupreiß

>that mad fucking spaniard ITT

Not Portuguese either.

>did he fuck your gf
I told you I'm not Spanish, dipshit.

Keep sucking that BBC, Germany.

>el castellANO

Well can't seem to find Spain either, so you have one thing in Common with WINland.

>not admiring the BBC
top wew

Nice saupreiß defenders you're taking credit for there, Ziegenwemser.

Half of you squad are shitskins and catalanese are the niggers of Europe lel

In the next years he will get replaced by Jonathan Tah, who is much younger, not as arrogant as him and almost at his power level.

But for now he's the best player at his position - unfortuantely.

He's been carrying the team though
Easily our best player this tournament so far

Does Messi have autism

If you bothered to read the rest of the post you'd see I'm not Spanish.

But keep trying to grasp at straws. I was rooting for you cunts, but you barely beat a team of literally whos.

>Still trying to grasp at straws because I'm vacationing in Spain
Ya'll niggas are pathetic.

>unfortunately
Amen.

You took a wrong to Sup Forums. It's on the left.

He's better than that flop in waiting Hummels

>Being this defensive of the black guy in your team
Truly you deserve a million refugees more.

Tah is a good defender when it comes to classic defender skills (tackling, speed etc). But his build-up play and technique isn't even close to Boatengs level.

GUYS HE IS NOT SPANISH ;^)

TRUST HIM

At least they know where they can win something and play with the big boys and not in the meme cup losing in to Liverpoo.

>Ziegenwemser

says the one with the highest mudslim population after berlin. oh the irony

can't wait

Okay. I'd welcome them.

?

>German """"""""""""""""""humour""""""""""""""""""""""
Wew.

>England in charg to criticise anyone after their glorious game vs. Sheepshaggers and Dentists.

>humour
did you see me laughin?

>trying to insert your shitty politic ideas into all areas, just like the SJWs do
Just shut up and fuck off to Sup Forums. Nobody wants to listen to this shit, we've heard it all before. You're not special.

people made fun of me calling him out this nigger is o v e r r a t e d told you f a m

>boanigger

>If it wasn't for his team emending the fuck-up he did, they would've lost.
okay, so if he didn't fuck up they would have lost but since he did they won?
>spanish logic

>still falling for the spaniard bait

meh, I'm having fun here.

>Again this buttmad "not spanish trust me my team is still in tournament" poster

He is showing his asspain in every threads. Just ignore him lads

Honestly what did he try to do there? He did a retarded swan pose out of nowhere as if he was possessed. Is there a reason for such a maneuver or legit retard?

How is that irony? Everyone knows Bavarians fuck farm animals. You don't need muzzies for that, you do the job yourselves.

>A racist Moor
I don't get this meme. You know you're African right?

>repeating numerical digits

Nice Quads there mate.

>not even giving him credit for his penalty shot
>not giving him credit for how hard he worked to make up for the stupid hand waving
Nice arguments, fuck face.

>""""euro""""cup

Not yet. But he will be a better player in the long run.

Just remeber that Tah is 20 and has still many years to git gud.

t. reddit

>t. Ahmed

Don't worry we won't take away your precious goats. As a matter of fact soon you both get a one way ticket back to your homeland.

Lmao no you won't you fucking cuck

Bitte um Vorhersage der Lottozahlen für nächste Woche.

t. edgy mememeister

don't know about this. Wait and see.

>having a mudshit as mayor of your capital

oh please bong

Germany is in no way responsible for Spain's political and economic predicaments. You can stop the hatin'.

I think Tah has a lot more potential.. just look at his skills, an he hasn't even seen a real good team or international competition yet.

Take him to a first class team and let him play.. Boom!

>All this stale Sup Forums tier banter
please leave

He had horrible luck there. He raised his hands to show that he's not touching the Italian, so he can't dive for penalty. But instead he touched the ball with his hand and ref thought he blocked a goal shot, which he didn't.
If he hid his hands behind him he'd also somewhat cover his butt against Italian diving, just a bit less.
He had horrible luck there, but he also blocked about 2 or more sure fire opportunities Italy had.
Nigger or not, he's an awesome rock-solid cb. Shame about the penalty.

He was fucking retarded yesterday but he also saved Germany many times
You can't blame him for one mistake

We just have to see. The talent is definitely there, but is he still needs to prove himself. Same with Kimmich. One good match doesn't mean shit. Remember his fuck ups in the Bundesliga and Champions League? Yeah. Only time will tell. What goes for defence, Germany has first world problems.

>Call you out on doing exactly what you're accusing me of doing
>HURRR DURR MUH Sup Forums BOOGEYMAN
Grow up.

Sad.

How's Iceland, lad?

It literally is though.

>Getting BTFO
>Having fun
Truly a cuckeroo.

>>Still trying to grasp at straws because I'm vacationing in Spain
So where are you from? I mean vacationing in spain is pleb as fuck but go ahead cpt damage control.

I'm not hating Germany, I was rooting for Germany. I don't even hate Germans.

Unless you consider Boateng German. You don't, right?

>German Mother
>Born and raised in Berlin
Sounds like german to me.

*a german

Like I said, I'm not Portuguese and my team is still in the tournament. That's all I'm willing to say.

Yeah, no wonder you guys are importing 8 million refugees until 2020. Literally retarded.

>German mother
>Plays for Germany
>Born in Berlin
>Speaks German
>Doesn't speak bingo bongo

More german than you for sure.

>Like I said, I'm not Portuguese and my team is still in the tournament. That's all I'm willing to say.
>to ashamed to spell out where you are from
>obsessed with black cocks
>can't form a single post without memeing
True master race.

yer mum lmaoooooooooooo

>arab rapechild in charge of saying who is german and who not

>Yeah, no wonder you guys are importing 8 million refugees until 2020.
If only.

This, italybro. Nice game yesterday. Firs Italian squad I like in like 20 year.s

You're clueless.

He has done so much for our team throughout this cup already.

Literally the ONLY fuckup he had in the whole cup was giving Italy that one penalty.