>age you first cum
>age you first had a gf
>age you first had sex
>is your life better now than ten years ago

no

>ehh 13 I think???
>16
>17
>I would say so, traveled most of Europe, dropped out of college and become a contractor, it gets lonely, but I like where I am and how I've matured.

Yes

>12
>13
>virgin
>no.

yes

None
No

Cum 12
Gf 11
Sex 14
Yes

Sup Forums is nothing but 12YOs and Wizards - nothing coming out of any peepees but piss, and them peepees ain't going into anything that's not the XXXL undercrackers momma bought for her Good Boy

>can't remember
>13
>13
>absolutely not

?
Y

ITT liars

Yes

yes

Never
Never
Still have a shitty life 26 years later

Butthurt much are you?

Nope, not a liar.
Hooked up the first time with a girl on vacation at 20, but didn't stay in touch. Four day romance thats all.

oh don't be disgruntled, you can be on Sup Forums and have a social life, we just use this place to release our more cynical side. and post your stats faggot!

ITT: nothing but limp-dicked permavirgins.

>you will all die alone

It's back to how it was before I had my gf but only worse, but now I'm a shitposting faggot on some website.

no
no

>age you first cum
12 or 13 I remember the experience vividly but no timestamp
>age you first had a gf
16 average looking guy but zero self confidence and no reason to ever suspect a girl would want to be all up in my business
>age you first had sex
19. I was the first guy to ever fuck my gf legally, hurrah
>is your life better now than ten years ago
It's very easy to write nine paragraphs debating this question but overall yes.

7 or 8
no
no
yes

Yes and no. living alone now and have a job and everything. Can go to bars and shit. I'm 25 btw. At the same time filling much harder to flirt for some reason. Mostly friends with benefits with girls now for some reason.

>14
>30
>8
>no

>First cum
First fapped at 4. Nothing really came out until I was 11.
>Age first gf
>Age first sex
>Better than 10 years ago?
Not really.