Comfy Thread

Comfy Thread

Post your comfy feels

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sW7ES7w0cNs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's a shot I took in an abandoned warehouse...the isolation of it makes it feel homey

the potted plant gives it a nice touch

I wonder whose shadow is that

i think the shadow ruins the picture..

Comfy irl
>apple
>mozzarella
>black coffee

This thread is reaching orgasmic levels of comfort

A Polluted city....wicked comfy feels. Fucking summer newfag faggot nigger

>drinking coffee out of a mason jar
>mozzarella
Stay pleb, user. Also you eat like a fag, fag.

in what country do you drink coffee, or anything, out of a jar?
It looks ridiculous. Get a glass m8.

I drink it out of a mason jar because i dont not like to see whats inside
>PS. im about to blow your mind
Im gay...yeah

It can also be closed if i want to take it with me on my morning bike rides

Our top scientists are trying to figure out what the fuck you just sperged out

Or when I take it in the ass.

This gives fapping to Sup Forums at night an element of danger.

is... is this a normal thing to do?

Porsches are comfy

fckin bumpin' this. best post of the day.

youtube.com/watch?v=sW7ES7w0cNs

No
Yes this is normal, sorry i dont drink redbulls and eat mcdonalds

>fog city
More like vape naysh \//\

now we're here... any Sup Forumsro here knows about any cool website to download such pics? only if you triforce i'll know you aint summerfags. over and out

what the fuuuuuck
you're of one those faggots in public transport who takes out these fucking jars in front of everyone
fucking jarfags, i hate you

whoa, don't get your jimmies in a rustle

Theyre handy? Why does a jar bother you so much?

>toxic&waste.jpg

so if he doesn't drink from a jar he must eat mcdonalds and drink redbull? you know how stupid that sounds right?

No no, i wasnt getting rustled i was being honest, seems like you literally have to kill yourself to be a human here

Imagine just standing at the rooftop of those buildings. Just looking down as the clouds pass. You see the streetlights,car driving and this strange calm feeling comes upon you.

I didnt mean him specifically, and its about the food aspect, not the jar...in fact i dont drink out of masons often, just today happened that way

I haven't seen a lord so edgy since bart simpson!

Where I live in Liverpool UK. Middle floor apartment, I'm not richtig.

I love my street. You should see it on a snowy winter night.

This doesn't make me comfy, it makes me nervous.
The smallest of tidal waves, just a subtle rise in the water takes out everything in the picture with no high ground to retreat to, just a big, wide ocean of nothing but sharks and shit out to eat you.

perfect

well, it was an honest question because I never seen people drink out of jars except the ones they served in niche restaurant. Why you gotta be like that, mang?

looks nice. how's the rent there?

>meat&potato

Kek

looks depressing. like most apartment streets in the UK.

I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say that the reason you don't see people drinking out of jars is because you don't hang out in other people's houses watching them. It definitely happens.

this counts as comfy?

Where is that?

These are some pretty neat landscapes/cityscapes but this is supposed to be a thread about "comfy" images, not "neat places to dump a corpse"

Im like totally the chillest person...have my surf board
Nah, i didnt mean to start trouble, tbh i only grabbed the jar because i was actually about to take it on a ride. But todays feeling like "The Mermen" and tequila so no bike ride

The jar made my day user

Nope. Nobody but hipster faggots.

And I'm just shitposting for the flames.

i am none of the posters above, but where i live, we can affort thermal cups. not a single person drinks out of a fucking jar. let alone the fact that coffee is motherfucking hot, how do you hold that jar when filled with fresh coffee? tbh it just looks like you are either a poor fuck or a vegan.

no idea tbh

why shitposts in a comfy thread though? it seems counterintuitive

because those faggots odorize the whole public transport vehicle and it's impossible to stand the bloody smell of food every single time one of those faggots opens up a jar

I have a jar with a handle, I wouldn't be caught dead drinking from it outside but I sneak a green tea in it at home on my own occasionally.

the fuck is wrong with the normal glass & bottle? are you trying to get some discrimination in your life?

The jar triggered me.
Buggered mi dumplings,

lol look at all the little snow weiners on the ground lmao

They open jars of food on public transport?
Are they homeless?

looks good user

lookin good

I'm none of the posters above either. Why are you assuming I am? Drinking coffee out of a mason jar seems just as stupid to me as it does to you, but just because it's stupid doesn't mean it's impossible.

This really isn't a case of people being hipster as much as it is you being a conformist. Jars can serve other purposes aside from storing preservatives.

Ah
I dont take food on public transport...i have a truck for that
How do you smell anything other than piss and depression on public transport? Pretty talented if you ask me
>pic
Doesnt get better than this imo

>not rich
>lives on a street that looks like downing street

Looks pretty comfy

Not really a question of conformity.
This is one of practicality.

What a gent

yes it does

He's triggered

I think u might be haunted dere m8

Nice pic.
Don't like the brass section though, makes my penis itch.

>conformist!
Fucking hipster.

Why do hipsters try to take everything from us? If I want a glass of tea and all the cups are dirty but there's a clean jar, you bet your ass I'll drink out of the jar rather than doing the dishes just so I can have a drink. It's not even the trashiest thing you can drink out of, it's just convenience.

I know you are but what am I?

Nice place.
Def comfy in winter but looks mighty dark.

>not sure if your island will still be an island tomorrow
>comfy

Looks like a million autistic wangers stuck in the ground