How many times a week does Sup Forums shower?

How many times a week does Sup Forums shower?

Other urls found in this thread:

content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1147152,00.html
mentalfloss.com/article/52586/why-do-our-best-ideas-come-us-shower
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

once

Seven.

You fucking heathens.

About 5. I shower every other day normally, every day in the summer when I get hot and sweaty

I shower like 4-5 times a day.

Depends. 1-2 times if I'll just be sitting at home. Daily if I have to deal with people.

Probably 8-9

3 in winter, 4 in summer. Depends tho. If I get of my ass and work out I shower more. If its realy hot I shower more.

I haven't showered in years (fact)

6-7

no point in showering if I'm just staying inside all day not leaving the house

5 to 7 times

every fucking day before 7:00am like a normal fucking person. I also shave and floss and brush every day before i leave the house. Anyone who does not do this is gross.

i know that right now someones fat greasy sausage fingers are gliding across a dusty, sticky, crumb filled keyboard to argue.

12-14
Usually twice a day if I'm not sleeping out

Two times a day so 14

I shower once a month - yes I interact with people, no they never say anything - American here

about 4 times, depends on the season and what ive been doing that day.

Once a day, usually. I skip a day super rarely, but I will shower twice in a day if I'm sweating a lot, if I get laid, or do something that gets me dirty.

That's fucked. Do you wash your dick separately then?

this..... if its hot i shower at least once a day. if im sitting inside all day and its not hot then i might skip a day. two max. but for the most part i shower once a day.

Does b have a picture of a man or woman who has not washed for years? I'd like to see that thanks

Shower 2-3 times a day wash hair every other day.

liar........

They notice

Once every day, maybe a second later on if sweaty.
How can anyone not shower at least once per day?

Daily at the minimum

Y'all nasty

7-9

3-4 times a week.

Once a fortnight

pretty much every day..

Nope - it gets really crusty down there - I normally don't jack off though so that helps keep it somewhat clean - I fuck all the time

I don't have a shower. Just deodorant. I am french

6 on rare weeks when I get a lazy day to do work around the house when I know I won't be around anyone but my wife.
You fucks that are saying less than 5 are animals.
Do you ever wonder why you can't get a date?
It's because you fucking stink.
And guess what, all that deodorant/cologne/body spray doesn't cover it. You just smell like body Oder and artificial shit

how the fuck do you people not shower every day? how do you deal with feeling like a disgusting degenerate?

Agreed. They just wouldn't say anything about it. It's summer, and you're bound to be a greasy, smelly fuck.

I did that for a while, in the winter. No problems whatsoever, your body kind of changes when you shower less and somehow you take longer to stink or be dirty.
Changed that cause I started working out more, now I shower every ten days tops, or six in the summer.

Doubt as you like, folks. Fact is, works for some people.

if you shower everday to get clean you are a complete retard unless you are like outside doing physical activity or in a place that is fucking summer full time.

Every other day.

I don't shower, I bathe.

Right!?@? I can't continue a normal day without one. Unless I'm camping then i just gotta wash my face and suck it up

They never say anything because you're fucking slimy.

Im a truck driver and I shower twice a week. I don't really exert myself, and I rarely sweat even if I do.

I do smell like dog though, because I live with a puppy in the truck.

I totally agree - I don't start to stink until 3 weeks after not showering - it's almost like showering makes me stink faster thougj

image zip of this bitch somewhere?
her website says coming soon

>mfw people think showering more is better

You're a fuckin wierdo

no dude you just dont realise you smell...when I was 11-12 I barely showered and I smelled pretty bad but I wasn't able to smell it myself

Fact is, nobody had the heart to tell you that you smell like ass

Why would you shower everyday? Such a waste of time. Apparently it's not that disgusting because literally no one says I stink or anything.

3-4 some times less and some times even more

~10, I don't shower twice every day.

The fact is, women are attracted to manly stink

Well km a plumber so showering in the morning is just a n obtained but showering after work is good cause of what we come in contact with

i wash my parts everyday but fully take a shower every week.
besides work I don't go out much anyways

When I'm having bants with friends they would bring it up if it was a thing.

ewwwwwwwwww

Every day. I can't fucking stand sleeping when even a little sweaty.

See above

Shit, i shower at least 2 times a day, 3 times is the normal.

>wake up: shower
>get home from work: shower
>live 3 blocks from my job so on my lunch hour i normaly come home take a shit and shower also

I usually take a nice bubble bath 2 or 3 times a week too right before bed.

Agreed - easy 30 minutes gone from the day

it's thinking time.. one of the best ways for teh brain to be creative. it's science bro.

4-5 times

not always neccesary
for example on weekends when you're home alone all the time

Pics of a guy living with a puppy in a truck would add immensely to everyones lifes.

Seriously, sounds cool and inspiring

You suck.

Lrn2bathe-versus-shower,
thou heathen spawn of
the Devil's own strumpet

The truth is, they're selectively attracted to certain male pheromones, and yours are least attractive.

So is every other moment when not showering? Do you fucking retards only think while in the shower?

7 on normal occasions is the only correct answer

more will irritate your skin, and it just means that your schedule is not optimized

less makes you stink

When it's not hot about 7 times per week - every morning.
When Im staying home and it's not hot, probably less.
When it's hot, about 10 times per week I guess. Sometimes I just cool myself with water, no soap.

Depends. If I work out that day, usually after work Mon-Fri or I do any sort of extended physical activity, I'll shower. If I'm just sitting around at home or have not been sweating up a storm, I don't.

So, I guess 4 to 5 times a week?

I just googled her, lots of pics came up

Bath = stewing in your own filth water.
Shower = washing that filth down the drain and leaving you CLEAN.

Fucking use your head. It's not science.

7 ~ 14

I don't know why I started literally laughing when I read that.

Twice a day, you filthy cunts

I dont hang out with fags who cant be sincere with a bro

Yeah, cause being 12 adds nothing weird to how your metabolism works

The fact is, I have proven it by all of the sex I've had completely unshowered

This... Fat chick I worked with temporarily smelled awful and said the same bullshit. She also said bullshit like you don't need to use soap to wash your hands. "It washes it away"

... Why do you think sanitation was created, stupid bitch? (I work in the medical field, this was another job).

Why? Cause i like water?

That's unhealthy. You're killing the necessary bacteria that live on your skin that help fight disease.

Depends. I am Asian so I don't have much body odour. I usually shower every 2 or 3 days. In summer I shower daily if I had uni and sweat a lot.

You should just clean your genitalia, ass, armpits, feet and face/hair every day for hygiene purposes. Hole body shower once a week is fine. But still I take shower almost everyday.

Yeah, I suppose you have proven it.

How expensive were the hookers you paid for?

I spot clean my ass, nuts, underarms and shower maybe 2-3 times a month. A lot of people throughout the world do this. Showering wastes an absolute fuck ton of water, and actual dirt and whatnot can be dry cleaned off the skin anyway. Only grease, stink and shit need to be water cleaned.

You fuck ton of water waster.

>I am Asian so I don't have much body odour
source

content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1147152,00.html

mentalfloss.com/article/52586/why-do-our-best-ideas-come-us-shower

Evidence points to the contrary. Your friends feel bad for you. They don't want to tell you because you're a sensitive little shit.

Search your heart, you know it to be true.
All those times they scooted a little further away from you when you were all sitting together.
Those times you left or entered the room and they were laughing about something and they didn't tell you what.

It was your stink, sir

Thats just a dumb bitch - I shower once a month but I wash my hands with antibacterial dawn at least 45 times a day

Free

Jesus christ I want your job!

yeah your metabolism makes you smell you dumbass not the fact you never wash

not the guy you're replying to but if I'm not mistaken there's something about the brain being more creative or something like that when you're showering or doing another task that doesn't require much brain activity

Jesus Christ they must have been gnarly.

at summer 2 or 3 times a day.. on winter times 2 or 3 times a week

>A lot of people throughout the world do this.
Correction; literally about 90% of the world does this. Even half of the developed world relies more on spot cleaning and deodorant than showering. It's just the rich cunts in places like the U.S. that don't.

I bet you smell horrible

What's stopping you?