Game of Thrones Episode 3

Nobody is talking about the latest GOT leaks? They come from the same guy who was right about Ep2 several days before airing.
They indicate the episode will have scenes in this order as follows:

The Wall: Jon talks to Melisandre/Davos -- he says he saw nothing after death, everybody thinks he's a god

Sam: On the boat to Old Town with Gilly

Tower of Joy: The fight plays out as expected; Bran screams "Dad" and it seems like Ned almost hears him, but the raven pulls him out of the dream

Vaes Dothrak: Dany is told all about the widows that live there, etc

Meereen: A peasant offers info about the Harpies to Varys; The neighboring cities are plotting against them

King's Landing: Qyburn wants to perform further experiments on the mountain to improve him. Jaime wants the mountain to wreck the High Sparrow. Council meeting with Olenna, Pyrcell, Kevan, etc. -- Kevan is the new hand (remember he isn't dead in the show yet). Tommen asks to meet with Myrcella, but the High Sparrow declines, says she needs to purge her sins.

Arya: Some dialogue with Jaqen -- she ends up getting her sight back.

Winterfell: Umbers bring Ramsay Osha and Rickon.

The Wall: Jon hangs Bowen Marsh, Alliser Thorne, Olly, and the other traitors. Gives the Lord Commander's cloak to Edd because "his watch has ended".

Other urls found in this thread:

tempsend.com/9A93620215/8313/Frikidoctor_GOTs6e3_predictions.mp4
youtu.be/utoFaDwvZT4
youtube.com/watch?v=BjskRldUat4
youtube.com/watch?v=QPlSafazC7E
ew.com/article/2016/05/05/game-thrones-jon-snow-changes
youtu.be/JQSSvDQyUNA?t=1m34s
youtu.be/CZntqV_Z4Vs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't wait to see Olly do the roadrunner

>Tommen asks to meet with Myrcella

Evertything sounds great honestly.

Who plays young Ned?

>Who plays young Ned?
Young Sean Bean

Robert Aramayo

>Jon hangs Olly
You best not be lying to me user.

I dont speak spanish but I found a link to the leaker's S06E03 spoiler video that was taken down by HBO

Goes by Frikidoctor on YouTube and was confirmed legit for episode 2.

perhaps any spanish speakers can add details that were missed in the short synopsis in the op

tempsend.com/9A93620215/8313/Frikidoctor_GOTs6e3_predictions.mp4

Fake and gay, real leaks here:

>Jon is brooding in his chamber at castle black
>Melisandre enters, he ignores her
>After a while Melly makes an attempt to say something.
>Jon turns around
>"My daughter ... I burned my daughter ..."
>fade to black

same faggot, you tried to trick me in the /got/ general too. I hate you!

user pls

>only the tower of joy BATTLE

motherfucker i wanna see INSIDE THE TOWER

Did olly take his vows already then?

So, literally nothing happens until the last two minutes of the episode? Super

HBO took down the leaker's latest video as well as his Episode 1 and Episode 2 leaks:
youtu.be/utoFaDwvZT4

You can hear him talking about it in these videos. Note that the first video, which contains full spoilers for Ep2 was still posted hours before it aired.
youtube.com/watch?v=BjskRldUat4
youtube.com/watch?v=QPlSafazC7E

Doesn't sound good. But at least there's no dorne

what's the tower of joy?

tower where the people of westeros celebrate their bday and sweet 16...read the books homie

Lyanna Stark (Ned's sister) is being held in The Tower of Joy after being taken away by Rhaegar Targaryen. This is basically what started the massive war that ended with Robert Baratheon as king, Jaime Lannister as Kingslayer, etc. Ned and co. are trying to retrieve her, but find her dying inside. Most people think this is after giving birth to Jon.

Scene is important because it will reveal Jon's parentage (whether he's a Targaryen as everyone thinks).

But the show is keeping that from us for another few weeks it seems.

Here is a slightly longer translation of the video.

Siestafag here, I think every relevant thing is on the OP, the rest is just a dick joke XD and some minor details

seems legit. Is it just me or is this season one gigantic build up to one epic battle? Not saying its bad, but character development seems stalled so far.

my watch has now ended is such a cop out to his job. he is just deserting his duty.

Well, the idea is that the Night's Watch oath lasts until death, and he's already died, so he's free from the oath. He is likely going to be instrumental in stopping the White Walkers still.

I hope they drag ollie kicking and screaming.

>The Wall: Jon talks to Melisandre/Davos -- he says he saw nothing after death, everybody thinks he's a god

This one at least looks like it's true.

ew.com/article/2016/05/05/game-thrones-jon-snow-changes

>mfw Jon might actually become an interesting character

Why the fuck would the Umbers turn on the Starks for something Jon did? He's not a Stark. Is there any indication that Rickon wasn't just as horrified that Jon let wildlings through the wall?

I don't get why hating Jon automatically makes the Umbers loyal soldiers to Ramsay. I'm smelling a lot of bullshit here.

I don't know why I laughed

The Umbers are double agents user.

In the trailers, you can see the Boltons on the same side as the Umbers in battle.

They don't give a shit about Jon, much less hate him specifically.

The Umbers hold lands close to where the wildlings have been let in and have settled. Their hatred of wildlings could give them a plausible reason to ally with Boltons.

Popular theory is that Rickon is a Trojan horse (or even possibly a fake) from the Umbers; they will turn on the Boltons in the battle after lulling them to complacency. "The North Remembers!"

We'll have to see how the show creators screw with things.

>This one at least looks like it's true.
Maybe because it is the exact line the other dead guy who resurrected said?

Ok. That would be sweeet.

I was bored just reading this. God this season sucks

>Rousing epic fantasy
>Make the later seasons a slow burn

Jesus christ

>ramsay gets rickon and osha

Well, i hope natalia gets her wish. In an old interview, the cast were axed how they envision their characters dying - natalia tena said something about being slowly impaled through the womb by a spear. Yara predicted an axe-based mishap, jojen wanted multiple arrows.

>"his watch has ended"

Hype.

Did Tomment receive a rimjob?

Nobody gives a shit.

the show blows multiple dicks.

It doesnt make sense to me that jon would leave the watch already?? What are his fucking plans go chill with the wildlings till the white walkers show up? It makes much more sense for him to leave when sansa turns up and she gets him to help beat the boltons.

Jon better be obviously different.

>Because Oldtown doesn't allow chicks
The fuck? That's just the Citadel, not all of Oldtown is the Citadel.

>Why didn't you kill the Hound?

CLEGANEBOWL
FUCKING
CONFIRMED

>Jon just hands the Lord Commander job to Edd
Fucking hell, that's not how it works. There has to be a vote.

Why? Hes the proto Mary Sue in the show.

>dark uncertain past linked to the greatest conflict in the story
>handsome as fuck
>unparallelled plot armor

worst seasone ever. and i was so hyped

yea but sams going into the citadel, cant exactly leave a wildling whore in the citadel with a baby by herself, she'll be raped and murdered within the week

pls, let dis be real

Everyone at the north and Castle Black literally forgot about Lord Stannis

Quality writing right there

Why would you want to read about what happens in the next episode anyway

Instead of watching it.

What's the point of leaking this autistic stuff instead of the actual episode...

Why do you guys keep spoiling the show for yourselves? Wouldn't you rather watch it and see it unfold? It may end up sucking, but there is always the chance it could be great too. I regret reading the wiki and spoiling the red wedding for myself.

any link to leaks pls?

t h i c c

To avoid disappointment

He could presumably find her somewhere in Oldtown to stay though

There's no way he's actually "deserting" his mission to defeat the White Walkers after the shit he saw at Hardhome. He's just taking advantage of the technicality because he knows he could be much more useful as a leader of men that unites the entire North and their armies against the Night's King than he can as some mopey Lord Commander stuck sending letters at the wall. And hell, the episode is even called "Oathbreaker" so it acknowledges he still is in the writers eyes.

spoilers don't matter. not all of us are filming reaction videos for our youtube channels.

Why does adult Bran hear Ned but kid Ned, Benjen, Lyanna and Hodor are oblivious to the conversation he's having when standing next to them?

if these leaks are true the episode sounds really uneventful

Ah fuck.
Adult Ned hear Bran.

WHAT IF

WHAT IF ARYA IS THE ONE OF THE FACELESS MEN THAT GETS TO GO TO OLDTOWN?

Yes, that makes sense. What else is she gonna do.

jon: i'm not a god
tormund: i know you are not a god, i've seen you naked and no god would have a dick so small

>Its cold and snowing outside, wtf Tormund you willy staring bitch bastard shitstabber

or maybe because the fucking actor said it you dingus

Tormund is a Giantsbane. Cold has a plumping effect. He would be curious.

Yeah.
Here is how high sparrow dies.
youtu.be/JQSSvDQyUNA?t=1m34s

>Arya: Some dialogue with Jaqen -- she ends up getting her sight back.

thank god, that blindness storyline was triggering me..

Edgy Redditors pls

Olly did nothing wrong. Jon had completely lost it. He granted amnesty to the people who slaughtered his village. And now Jon just wants to hang his protege who he failed? Who likely didn't even take his vows yet? Who stabbed him when he was already lethally wounded? Hanging him over two of the other conspirators who were adults?

iirc in the book the Freys have Greatjon Umber in captivity, so the two cadet branches split their loyalty between the Boltons and the Northern Rebel Alliance but even the ones aligned with the Boltons are only friendly because they want Greatjon back.

Why does Ramsay keep getting away with it

>He granted amnesty to the people who slaughtered his village.

That's his personal problem. Now that his solution has effectively failed, he'll be punished for it.

He doesn't give him the job. He just gives him the cloak to say he is resigning. They can still have a vote.

>Olly gets hung
Sounds too based to be true

Except he actually has a character arc. He is explicitly shown as a bastardized with no inhereotance. He learns humility and leadership at the wall as a steward instead of a ranger. Tyrion teaches him how to not be an entitled brat. He gets shat on by other crows. He washes tables.

It's a standard hero arc, not a mary sue. Learn the fucking difference

Myrcella is going to get rezzed?

>mfw Jon might actually become an interesting character
The actor is still shit so I fucking doubt it. He always looks like he's confused.

>gets revived by the dragon balls in a series where death is this super permanent thing you don't recover from
>not a Mary Sue
k

Why exactly would the Karstarks trust a man literally born of rape and known for being retarded to lead them

Roose seemed like the most logical leader of anyone in the show so far. He literally destroyed Stannis host a few weeks prior

this is shit

We already had foreshadowing about resurection in past seasons. It scans even if you don't like it.

Fact remains that Jon Snow can fuck up massively with his politics, die, and come back, while basically every other character actually faces lasting consequences for their action

Mary

Fucking

Sue

That's not what the term means. You can criticize the writing, but it's not what mary sue means. Luke Skywalker isn't a mary sue because he magically didn't die in cloud city, and didn't get eaten by the rancor, or the sarlacc

youtu.be/CZntqV_Z4Vs
BRAZINGA

So... Dolorous Edd 1000th lord commander?

A man can dream

>Well, the idea is that the Night's Watch oath lasts until death, and he's already died, so he's free from the oath

That's exactly the cop out. Yes, "technically" he died, but the implication of dying is usually that you stay fucking dead. The 'spirit' of the oath is that you serve the Knight's Watch as long as you're alive

Umber is playing the manderly role maybe