Want a serious answer. ive been playing 8 string clean ambient type music for a bit now and i want an acoustic...

want a serious answer. ive been playing 8 string clean ambient type music for a bit now and i want an acoustic. should i get a classical an steel string 8 string? i want to play flamenco/lute music as well as the normal stuff i play witch you would probably use a steel string for. because of the thin strings of the classical, i could probably tune the classical to lute tuning but i want too play both. which should i get? both links ibanez.com/products/u_ag_detail.php?year=2016&cat_id=3&series_id=93&data_id=95&color=CL01
and
rondomusic.com/product8087.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xiERPVIEvSc
youtu.be/r5g2TzpIp8s
ibanez.com/products/u_ag_detail.php?year=2016&cat_id=3&series_id=93&data_id=95&color=CL01)
youtube.com/watch?v=ODjEf_zKeaU
rondomusic.com/product8087.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0tdTYwQtzGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

self bumping cause i need an answer

Yes!

to wich one?

No you wouldn't need a steel string, you'll want nylon. Not sure about having an eight string, I've never played on, but it could be useful for playing a lute piece, but again I wouldn't known much about that. I'm a bit more of a flamenco player

so classical is also good for playing stuff like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=xiERPVIEvSc

nother self bump pls help

When you said flamenco, I was thinking something like this
youtu.be/r5g2TzpIp8s
This is stuff I'm striving to play

Obviously an electric would be good for the link you posted, the tapping he does wouldn't come out on an acoustic like an electric

obviosly you cant tap on acoustic but the point was can i play anything i want on a classical? ranging from classical flamenco to folk or something. i dont care about the sount diference i just dont want to change technique cause of the string spacing. also are the sting gauges on this (ibanez.com/products/u_ag_detail.php?year=2016&cat_id=3&series_id=93&data_id=95&color=CL01) enough for 8 string drop e and this tuning? youtube.com/watch?v=ODjEf_zKeaU

self bump

Not the other guy. But you're looking for a steel string acoustic with medium spacing between strings. Then you can play from classical music to hard rock

Yeah, you should be able to play anything on a classical. I'm afraid I don't know enough about strings and their gauges to accurately answer your question, but I'd imagine they'd be fine. I know Sup Forums has a guitar general, you can try asking there for more help

i did.....

is this good?rondomusic.com/product8087.html

also i need to tune them to this so it probably wont do youtube.com/watch?v=ODjEf_zKeaU

self bump

want a serious answer?

I ASKED TWICE WITH NO REPLIES!

Nylon for classical or Flamenco typically isn't it?
I play a martin d18 because I like bluegrass and fast cross picking but I also play a fair bit of finger style, I get on fine with medium gauge steel strings.
youtube.com/watch?v=0tdTYwQtzGQ

>buy an acoustic guitar
>learn "Wonderwall"
>swim in pussy for the rest of your life

Traditional Flamenco guitars have very low action with a ton of fret buzz. Not the best choice for classical playing.

you all forget i need to be able to play drop e and g lute tuning. ive seen people use these strings for drop e so its possible. again here is the lute tuning
for 8 string(kinda) lute youtube.com/watch?v=ODjEf_zKeaU