Is cuckold Sup Forums approved?

Is cuckold Sup Forums approved?

>Hmmm i like to watch

>neymar: This handshake tooks too fuckin long

he's looking past antonella right into neymar's eyes. messi is getting cucked but not in the way that he thinks.

When was the first time you got cucked?

Why are germans so obsessed with this shit? American influence? Fuck off.

Antonella was at the right amount of T H I C K that award show.

More games like this desu

Antonella > Iryna by a fucking mile

body language here
>messi spreading legs wide means he isn't intimated, rather confident.

>hand doing that thing to his ear might indicate a dislike in something someone said, which is supported by being togetheer with a tight lip , chin down smirk which indicates he is holding a negative feeling back

>wew lads
>antonellas body pointed away from both messi and donaldo...
>meaning low interest
learn body language, tells you so much.

shut up you turd

What about Nerman ?

That leg is disusting

she has something on her lap you raging autist she's trying to make sure it doesn't fall.

perfect

he is judging the situation, look at his chin and eyes, as if he was focusing on the entire exchange. Not doing anything else with his body that is "compounded" with the situation meaning that none of his other gestures seem relevant

you idiot, not talking about them being together but the legs being unnaturally pointed away the knees. she could have closed them and remained straight. Not only that, but her upper body is also away as you can tell by where her hip is and where she is leaning (not looking) towards

tip of the fedora, m'user!

analyze neymar

>she could have closed them and remained straight.

while the cameras are in front? you've clearly never been a woman.

>having a skill that tells me hints about someones temperament

>calling me a fedora fag, lol

bruh he is just judging the situation, mainly ronaldo, that look indicates focused scrutiny, specially since his chin is so abruptly pointed.
His full body is pointed forwards, he might look to be leaning away but that's just illusion because one hand is on knee, which means he was rather focused on something he was looking at then his attention was diverted.

>skill

kek

There's more sexual tension between Neymar and Donaldo though.

my point is that the legs and upper body are both unnaturally pointing away from her hips, and ronaldo is the not the reason for that since her arm is "accepting" the handshake in a non forced manner

>69196073

>not understanding other humans

>60%+ of communication is through body language

i bet you don't know why you can get laid froccio

tu sai una stronza

>antonellas body pointed away from both messi and donaldo...
>you idiot, not talking about them being together but the legs being unnaturally pointed away the knees. she could have closed them and remained straight. Not only that, but her upper body is also away as you can tell by where her hip is and where she is leaning (not looking) towards
Antonella think of Cristiano as a sex symbol. She is pointing her leg on the other direction to resist the urge to open 'em up to Ronaldo.

Either that or she his trying to hide her panties from the photographer and she can't naturally point them to Ronaldo because the autistic fuck messi is spread eagle blocking antonella from turning her legs that way.
She must have also been chating the Neymar about the translator thingys they are both holding. Messi doesn't have his because he doesn't care what people say. And Ronaldo doesn't need one because he speaks all the languages that matter.

She's just a friend

kekd