Hey Sup Forums. I'm looking for people to help build a website...

Hey Sup Forums. I'm looking for people to help build a website. The idea is very unoriginal in the sense that it's an image board but this time with 50% less cancer. Now before you nigger loving faggots tell me how "this idea is shit kys" or "why create another one" and I'll probably see those as responses to this post, I want to say that this is merely for fun and anyone that wants to help is welcome. If you're interested feel free to join the skype group where I can give you more information Join my chat on Skype: join.skype.com/tXs3d8Rm0Y6W. Thanks

you should name it anontalk

call it 6gag

>main boards vidya and random
>less cancer
lol?

if you want an actual old xeperience you wouldnt have Sup Forums as a board.

Do you have any experience in coding OP? Are you any good?

Why's that?

I have no experience with coding, but I do have a friend that is coding this website for me and he's great. I know jack shit about php or other code languages, so if you have any questions my friend is in the skype group as of now so feel free to drop by and ask

start with a more organic process. Thats why infinity chan was actually good. and why stuff like wiz chan is also good

Could you tell me more about it? Also what do you mean by organic?

dude dont even bother. If you have to ask like this youll never get it done. You'de understand if you knew what sort of "cancer you were trying to fight".

So if you aren't coding it then what are you doing?

I did all of the legal framework for it

No I'm just not sure what you mean by organic. Do you mean more simplistic layout? And test I do know what master and infinity chan are but they're somewhat different

lmao, your almost as bad as moot.

>hey guis do my coding
>oc idea do not steal

inb4 op left himself open to doxing

Why do you use the symbol of the Holy Trinity for your logo?

I literally just said its not really that original. I'm sorry I don't know how to code, but my friend is very willing to do so and I'm grateful for it.

Because in a sense it's like going back to the roots, and the name oldchan is reflective of the symbol. The Keltic trinity represents the basic structure of Christianity and I thought that the Keltic knot could represent the core of a "chan". Plus it looks cool imo

Bump

Here u go
bit ly 28NljPX

theres nothing there

>Sharing Skype in an anonymous image board

Your IP becomes visible you dingus.

not same user but noob. How do you find IP from skype?

When you go in to submit a complaint their IP is visible in the url.

Not if you're behind 7 proxies.

kek