ITT: Fedora and/or reddit headphones

ITT: Fedora and/or reddit headphones

I know it's one of them but I'm not sure which.

ULTIMATE fedora headphones

ALL of my friends have these. Are they really that much of a meme?

they are good headphones

they're genuinely good headphones but are vastly overrated

no, you don't get it!!! consumer electronics are status symbols with no objective worth!!

What if i own an ATH-M40x?

omg hip af

I've never seen anyone else treat them as a meme.

M40X's are my old headphones I still have them. They're better than the M40x's in some ways (imo) than M50's because of their neutral sound.

as opposed to?

underrated

There are actually people who find these stylish. Those are the same people who wear fedoras

anybody who listens to music with anything other than earphones in public is automatically a reddit-tier being. It is impossible to wear headphones without looking completely autistic, and if youre just wearing them inside who gives a fuck how they look.

stop this meme

i just received this one as a gift today, DT770 pro 80 ohms, are they good headphones or fedora tier?

Nah

>tfw earphones gave me tinnitus

I don't give a fuck anymore. I fucking own that autitist-with-headphones look.

I've seen them several times on Sup Forums so probably the latter

the teslas are better. those are ok for cheapos who don't mind a shit soundstage and closed headphones

>Open back

this thread is on some next-level contrarianism and lack of social intelligence

>I'm afraid to wear my headphones on the bus because everyone will think I'm a fedora redditor
>if a girl sees me wearing m50s she'll know I have 500 pngs on my laptop of k-on girls wearing beyerdynamics

>closed

this.

you cant wear headphones with hats silly

facebook tier

>It is impossible to wear headphones without looking completely autistic
"because i say so"

You should have bought IEMS with good isolation instead of turning the volume all the way up to drown out outside sound

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

yeah you're gonna be perceived as a normie but thats a good thing.

I'm already a normie so I don't have anything to lose. Wonderful.

ITT: popular headphones

they're popular, overpriced, and not very good

i'd say it's a bad thing

You're an idiot if you think that's bad.

Poor basement dweller can't afford HD600's or an amp to drive them.

It's ok munchkin, enjoy your little white earbuds.

Had the M50's but they hurt my head. I traded them with a friend for a pair of HD 280 pros. They sound the same to me but are a little more comfortable. I mostly wear my $20 klipsch earbuds because i'm lazy

To quote the lady who won the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election popular vote;
>At this point, what does it matter?

These are literally the greatest headphones of all time. Poorfags will never know. So so great. Yes I'm an autist fuck off.

first time i go on this shit hole in a while and I see this magic turd of a post

Wrong.

They are wonderful headphones, op dun silly

Yeah I got the m40x because all the reviews I read said that the only real difference is that the m50x have louder bass. I didn't think that louder bass was worth paying an extra 30$