I've always had this question, is Finland part of Scandinavia? Upon research...

I've always had this question, is Finland part of Scandinavia? Upon research, I found out that Scandinavia consists of Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
The reason why a lot of people think Finland is a part of Scandinavia is because all of the four countries are also known as "Nordic countries" if you add Iceland to them.
What's your input on this matter?

((picture irrelevant))

who cares, literally zero of those countries matter.

Yeaaah just 4 of the best countries to live in. Happyness and wealth is topping the lists. Free education, healthcare etc. Also the nordic countries are rich af. Also important and central countries for energy, gas, oil and so on.

why arent they superpowers then? they are full of stuffy white people with no culture. no one gives a fuck dude

I don't think it's worth acknowledging his statement

Fuck off user-niggers
WE ARE FULL

Meh it's cold as fuck no sun who gives a shit

They are small countries. Also you nigger cant take the cold because youre a fucking cuck. Kys fgt, weak fuccboi

If finnish people are asian, that would explain why we beat you all in videogames.

I like you, Finland. Your friend, Norway.

im no nigger, i just live in a country without extreme taxation and rich with culture from all over the world. i dont care about a few tiny countries that dont matter
>all 4 of your little shithole countries could implode tomorrow and it wouldnt change a damn thing

Thats bait

Youre a nigger if you sre this stupid. No white person is as ignorant and autistic as you. You literall trash.

>rich with culture
Cuckold confirmed

im trash? you cant even spell "literal" lmao. get out and explore the world a little, dont stay in the pale bubble of the most boring part of the world and assume you are superior to everyone else.

Your country could implode and the rest of the world would be happy.

Finland, Sweden and norway are part of fennoscandia. Norway, Sweden and Denmark are scandanavia. Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, iceland, greenland, Faroe islands are considered nordic.

thanks m8
I like you as well
t. Finmongol

Exactly..

this is tarue

Alright whatever you say muhammad

White as snow
Gtfo

forgot one

timestamp or gtfo

Awe poor Muhammad, it's OK.

It's the same as calling estonia baltic. It isn't.

Yeah. 'Culturally enriched' by loads of 3rd world shit, he means.

>Extreme Taxation
>Ausfag Confirmed

I'm half Finnish and half Australian and I can confirm that both of these countries are pretty shit compared to alpha countries like Deutschland

Inb4 wrong date. Its the correct way of typing it. Day, month, year.

It's a Nordic country but not Scandinavian. Like Iceland.
t. knower

American leftist cuck detected.

Norwegian.

I'm doubtful. Faggots here like to to talk up the Nordic nations without having the slightest clue to the reasons for your success.

Language indicates, that finland is not part of scandinavia. Finnish is part of the so called finno-ugrian languages, which only consists of finnish and hungarian. If you speak any language with germanic roots, you will understand words in the scandinavian language. Not so much with finnish.

>p-pls let me be nordic

See
Thats my hands. In my cold fucking garden. In norway.

they are not superpowers because they simply dont have the population for it, i mean the 6 million of finland/denmark aint gonna do shit compared to the billions in countries like the us, china and india a.s.o.

we like you too, as a matter of fact i dont think any nordic country dislikes you

>((picture irrelevant))

how much of a newfag are you OP?