Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
here's some personal information of someone I really hate, do whatever you want with it.

name: Maria Eugenia Perez Ramirez
phone number: (+54)11-3-313-3076
school: Dardo Rocha Colegio
adress: Necochea 1351, Martinez, Buenos Aires
parents names: Maria Eugenia (mom) - Pablo (dad)
pic related

Not your personal army
Kill yourself

NYPA guey

He said we could do what we wanted with it, numb nuts. Didn't tell us to ruin her life or whatever.

>personal information
>someone i really hate
>implying he isnt asking for us to ruin her life

>Maria Eugenia Perez Ramirez
ay ay ay

she probably dumped OP when she saw him sucking dicks and now OP is mad

you're not my dad faggot, and pray tell why are you releasing this info

Not your army

I'm going to send her $1000 US.. you pussy.. why the fuck would you expose anyone you know to /b ... your a cowardly fucktard

There's a special place waiting for you full of sweet things

>being this mad
Lmao kys

Stfu OP no one gives a shit that she doesn't want to fuck you. nypa kys

Volvé a Tadinga, lince intergaláctico.

I thought it was very informative

Fuck all of you, b/ used to deliver with this shit.
I'll see if my buddy who works down there can give them a call asking them to id a body at the morgue.

Dont drag your friend out of dominos to do your dirty work. Youre a filthy slut. Yeah, thats what you are

no back story, no reason, no motive? why the fuck should I take time out of my fap session to do this for you?

Telling something else like his personal reasons to hate her may say something about his identity, which i don't think he wants to reveal

He's not the cuck sending some random bitch money though.

Well i've known her for a long time now, and i've always hated her, I hate the way she is, I hate everything about her and just when I thought I couldnt hate her even more she goes and steals my best (and only) friend. Justo mess a little bit with her if you want
ps: i'm a girl, yeah.

If a friend is "stolen" then it never was your friend to begin with just a person who stays for convenience, also as for far as i care you can do whatever you want, but exposin someone may make you some enemies, you never know who could read this.

>Used to deliver
I cant recall a single time Sup Forums fucked with someone because some angsty beta teenager can't take a bit of hardship

>OP is cuck
>nypa

move along everyone, nothing here but a faggot

Underage b&
If not, tits or gtfo

Your kidding right? That's pretty much all it did.

post moar pix u fuckin faggot

Summer faggatory everywhere

Not giving ip?

>oMggggg old b was best bb

Sup Forums hasnt changed. Youve just heard "scary" stories from the intetnet and made assumptions. We as a unit have always been more than some edge lord collection of kids that are eager to make prank phone calls or food bombs.

please every once and a while there was god. Sup Forums has for years and will always be nothing but those edge lords you think are so rare.
All doing stupid shit to feel cool.
Or people fapping.
Not much else.

NYPA, you piece of shit doxxer. fuck you newfag.

O tru, soz u old fag

NYPA

sage

You're a real faggot. Cuck has turned into the equivalent of calling someone a dick, asshole, etc.

kys