Two aboriginal teens currently sitting on the road outside my house, looks like they are making out

Two aboriginal teens currently sitting on the road outside my house, looks like they are making out.
I live in quiet street, no through traffic. It's really dark outside so I can't see very well.
Dubs decides what I do.
Pic very unrelated

Bumping with tits.
They are still there.

be nice a give them some petrol.

Around here they prefer to drink methylated sprits. Them some classy fuckers. I could serve it in some scotch glasses.

Now one is on top of the other, not sure if getting it on or trying to rob each other.

Ok can't see to well but it sounds like they are fucking.

Run them the fuck over. Abbos are ugly as fuck

These retarded bitches need to crop a part of their heads out to fit in their tits.

I know this is basically every woman selfie there is but why are women so attention-driven?

Got pics?

They would probably look better afterwards.

Creep up and Take photos and post faggot.

is she abo?

Too dark for my phone. Don't want to go out and get stabbed for my shoes.
These girls live only for looking hot annoying as hell in real life.
Plenty, no nudes sadly.

Hell no, no abo looks that good.
When I googled aboriginal woman this is the 2nd pic.

ask for a threeway because they have nothing to lose

Ok they moved, can't see where exactly but I think they are fucking on the grass between my house and next door. Sounds like animal planet out there.

Mixed breed abo actually looks quite nice.

Got a recording? Vocaroo it

Thank god you did not get dubs.
I have gotten both dubs in this thread so far.

Ok will do this hang on. Ill see if I can get better sound from upstairs.

Ok nothing but static and wind noise. Can hear it pretty clearly myself though.
Need some dubs which produces a better response.
Currently thinking calling the cops reporting a rape.

Aww yeah whole bunch of other abo's just rocked up. Thinking one might be the girls boyfriend or brother or something. Perhaps both. Will record if fight breaks out, just wish I could see more.

Post a pic of them so we know it's real?

Go outside nude and streak while they get it on. Must record or take timestamp picture proof in the act

Rerolling

Now they're smashing shit I'm going out to tell them to fuck off. Will record and write timestamp on my hand.