Lol, I bet all you fat-ass nerds have never gone to the gym. I could walk into your house, slap your ass...

Lol, I bet all you fat-ass nerds have never gone to the gym. I could walk into your house, slap your ass, and sit on your couch. And what could you do about it? That's right, absolutely nothing.

>Monster Chode.jpg

i could fucking shoot you and do a good for the society

Working in a factory I've accumulated a bit of muscle. I'll get in some good slaps before you drop me

Anyone can just smash something on your head and tell you to get out if you don't want to get hurt any worse, actually.

I'm sure your muscle can stop a bullet.

Look at all the pathetic virgins crawling out of the woodwork :)

you could tell us anons to suck ur dick while u sit on our couch.u would be the lord in our user home

I'd like to see you do that. Come, you may come, I will be waiting.

I'm an Amerifat, I could shoot you in the fucking face.

My Hipoint would waste you.

Amerifags be like

And then you get stabbed

I could shoot u in the face

Need to work on your back matey your body looks retarded

I wouldn't want to get shot even by a shitty hipoint. That's why I'm not going to walk into your house and slap your ass, etc like OP. There's a 10% chance your gun won't fail to fire, but I still don't like those odds.

This is old fags

have security come pick your bitch ass up.

What are you, like 140lbs? I'm 290 and I play rugby and hockey. I would beat the ever loving shit out of you, bend you over and and fuck you in the ass.

nice wide waist lmao

ITS lies. Lies everwer.

baha.well the mma I ve done for some years sure will come in handy ,wouldn't it? muscle is nothing if you don't have tactic you big faggot

Who are you calling a fat ass, newfag? I've been here since the start of summer, i've seen every rekt, trap and ylyl thread there is too see. Rekt is nothing to me, I eat CP for breakfast and you cry about it, yeah, thats right friendo, I know everything about CP now, you're lucky i'm behind a computer or i'd beat your ass from what I learned in /fit/, looks like i'll just have to hack the shit out of you then pussy. Me a newfag? I'm almost an oldfag and you are just a piece of shit wonna be. I'm gonna doxx you so hard kid, i'll find out where you live in 2.5 seconds and fuck your mom while you're downstairs in the basement eating chicken tendies and getting fatter and fatter, fatty. You're gonna regret saying that, pussy, I have seen screenshots of all the classic threads on Sup Forums, you don't even know son.

Ur muscles cant do shit if u dont know how to fight you bitch

i will never understand this
what can abs and huge pecs do against a knife into the gut?

I'll dice you into 100 million pieces and feed you to some pigs. You're a pussy ass virgin that isn't even strong

i could spike your drink and rape your ass
what do you say about this?

They can stop the knife from going into the gut and put it into yours.

OOOOOOOOooooooh he sure got us good!

Id get my fatass girlfriend to sit on you while your still on the couch. I don't care how strong you are, you cant push your way through all that flab.

Well, due to the development of metallurgy and mass-production, I would first insert some high-quality alloy kitchen knives into that sack of electro-stimulated cunt-meat you call a torso.

Then I'd take a few minutes to watch you bleed out and go into shock, cos that's always good for a laugh.

Then once you were dead, I'd call the emergency services and act as if you were bleeding out in my house - all hysterical and high-pitched and normal-sounding. Police and ambulance crews would show up, I'd be hailed as a have-a-go hero, you'd be labelled a faggot rapist, and even your mother would be ashamed to attend your funeral.

Shit would be cash, when you coming over?

I'm American... I have a gun. Nuff said

I could call the cops or shoot you