DUDE

DUDE

FEMINISM

LMAO

I honestly thought that's what the movie would be about, but really it just ends like a hipster indie romance. Even the creator didn't intend for it to comment on feminism/women's rights.

Just because it's a muslim girl doesn't mean "fucking SJW's America so cucked!"

I remember watching this but all I remember was that cool song on the record player. What even happens in this movie I thought it was about vampires

shit movie

the bedroom scene was one of the finest pieces of cinema i've seen in a really long time. the rest was pretty good too.

GOAT soundtrack
QT vampire

>Even the creator didn't intend for it to comment on feminism/women's rights.

why exactly would this be an illegitimate thing to comment on in fucking Iran

Literally nothing happens, it was extremely disappointing.

Only memorable part was the beginning, where she scares and kills people. The image of a vampire in a chadoor was really nice/eerie, but the whole film just turned into a hipster indie romance between her and a guy who's father is a drug addict.

Not that it's illegitimate, but she explicitly stated the intent of the movie wasn't to necessarily comment on those issues. It doesn't even really take place in Iran, it's a fictional setting.

yeah this shit was boring. this is why movies like captain america and guardians of the galaxy are way better, there's always some interesting side plot or complex narrative being developed and it consistently challenges the viewer to think rather than stare emptily at long shots of hipsters kissing.

>why isn't everything just about straight white men and straight white man problems
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Good goy, SJW crusaders are pathetic but what's even more pathetic is narrow minded man baby's who are uncomfterable with anything outside what they see in the mirror.

Tldr; grow up baby boy

"Iranian film". Shot and produced in California.

>tfw I'm learning Farsi
>my instructor suggests this and About Elly or something

Say what you like but i fucking loved this movie

>Learning Farsi
Are you a future CIA or something?
Though, it would be nice to read all the great Persian poets, but the language sounds irritating.

Army thinks I need it.
And it's a pain in the fucking ass
فارسی دوست ندارم

Check out About Elly. It's pretty good. But kinda slow

can i jerk off to this?

>trump invsion confirmed

Not really. I mean there are people here stuck learning spanish and french. I just got unlucky by scoring high on the DLAB so the army thinks I'm smart enough to learn this shit sand language. Fuck iranians. They smell like farts and soy sauce.

It was about feminism? Huh... I was so bored and uninterested by the end of that piece of shit movie you could tell me it was about spaghetti and I'd believe you

>if i defend a terrible movie womenz will reward me with sex
>why can't white men understand it isnt about them andnot criticize them?