Memes aside, what exactly did this guy do wrong?

Memes aside, what exactly did this guy do wrong?

He looks like a NERD

Why is Tobey Maguire in civil war?

Bombed the UN

he was consumed by revenge

killed and put thousands of innocent people at risk in his quest against the Avengers

which is ironic considering he is doing the exact same thing he hates them for

Which is why BP didn't kill him, he saw the person he could become if allowed hate to consume him.
That was a pretty solid scene

Is that Frederick Zoller from Inglorious Basterds?

he bombed the magic niggers

Literally NOTHING

I was actually impressed Marvel avoided doing the obvious thing having Zemo unleash those supersoldiers and instead just wanted to watch the Avengers kill each other for petty revenge

Is that the guy from Goodbye Lenin?

well he bombed the UN thing.

killed that one guy that was supposed to interrogate Buck.

killed those workers in the power line blackout scene

that's about it. pretty big list of wrongdoings.

there's also the whole avengers thing but he has a solid reason for hating them.

Failed to shoot his head

He didn't get his breakfast

well it makes no sense to release the supersoldiers. His whole deal is that these superpowered people are the problem. He even says "do you think I would want more of you around" when Cap and Bucky turn up and find them dead.

Play a poor villain.

He's a fucking idiot. It's his fault for not getting his family as far away from the battle as possible.

Right, hence why I said it was a surprise. You don't realize it until the end.

Yes. You can use IMDB

i have to agree with this. Sounds like his whole family was to caught up looking at the michael bay explosions...retards

Undermined the entire point of Civil War by having it be a supervillain plot. In the book, no villains had a hand in orchestrating the war. It was started by the heroes.

im also glad
i kind of groaned at the thought that they would fight and was relieved

The book was a massive turd though.

The war was still caused by the heroes. Zemo didn't drop Sokovia or cause the massive collateral damage over the years. Zemo didn't make Cap go rogue or refuse to register. All he did was frame Bucky for one crime and then everything fell to shit.

The comic book Civil War was shit though. And it was still started by the heroes, through villainous actions.

He thought his family was safe enough by living on the edge of the city, but he was wrong.

Zemo really just got lucky that all that stuff was happening and helped his plan fall into place.

He probably originally planned on simply sending Tony the video of Bucky at some opportune time, and he got lucky with the whole superhuman registration stuff.

collateral damage, a lot. Therefore all is sympathy goes out the window.

Same, this was surprisingly a smart movie. He was almost like what I thought Lex Luthor would be.

He thought he could be Ozymandias and get away with it!

>what exactly did this guy do wrong?
Be a good actor and star in capeshit

That's one of the strengths of Civil War. It goes against your expectations of what a cape movie should be and flips it upside its head. Despite the movie's flaws (which are far and few between) it was pretty well played I admit.

That being said, with him captured, I'm interested in what they'll do with him in the future. Heard that the MCU isn't done with Zemo yet.

Maybe we'll find out what they did with Blonsky, and Mr. Blue, too.

literally the same ending from winter soldier, even droping da shield

He didn't wash his hands after taking a shit.

He killed innocent people
He started a massacre
He betrayed the law

LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

He forgot to claim several deductions on Cap's 1040.

tfw BP had more character development as a side character than Superman in 2 Supes films

In french dub, the voice actor who dubbed Peter Parker in Raimi trilogy do Zemo voice in Civil War

It was a bit disturbing

hes german and therefor has to play the bad guy for eternity

>bag is the same color of his mask
Bravo ?

>That being said, with him captured, I'm interested in what they'll do with him in the future. Heard that the MCU isn't done with Zemo yet.

Killing people

Next you'll say captain america is more superman than superman.

Is anyone else more upset about MCU Zemo than MCU Mandarin?

They're both classic villains that ended up nothing like their comic book versions, but at least Mandarin was memorable.

Killed some innocent people on purpose in an attempt to get revenge.

It is cool they actually made the villian win

He looks like he's being pertually cucked.

They're likely on the Raft where a cell is probably waiting for the Hulk.

didn't turn into Skullface at the end, and had a chat with Tony and Cap while riding a jeep.

that's why he's in an isocube now