Hey guys, I need advice

Hey guys, I need advice.
> Be me, living with my gf for more than two years.
> She works at a bar, usually gets off around 5am and arrives home at 5:30.
> Las couple of weekends, she's been getting home at 7 sometimes 7:30am.
> Yesterday she came home and went straight to bed, didn't even change clothes because she was so tired.
> When she woke up, I noticed she was wearing a man's shirt (pic is the shirt).
> I asked her about it, she said it was hers, she just doesn't use it that much.
> The shirt is size medium, and my gf is x-small.
> I've been cleaning her clothes for two years, I know her wardrobe and I've never seen this shirt before.
> Plus, it's clearly a man's shirt!

What do?

Get more concrete evidence before posting shit threads you fucking guppie

Are you fucking retarded?
How can you be this calm you useless piece of shit?
Take that shirt throw it at her face and shout at her. What the fuck is wrong with you?

lol get cucked, faggot

well she works at a bar, what did you expect. She was getting off between 5 and 7

I bet she's fucking a nigger with a much bigger cock than yours

she is obviously cheating and you are a beta cuck for still being with her.maybe ask her if you can watch next time?

Women enjoy taking mens clothes and wearing them particularly shirts and hoodies.

Some go out and buy them, its not just the extra size they like or it would be large woman's shirt, mens clothes are more baggy and therefore more comfortable.

Don't worry Op if she was cheating she wouldn't wear evidence in bed with you.

check her cootch for the scent of lube, latex or an other man's cum

She's fucking a nigger. He's a Crip. Resistance is futile. Pack your shit and don't touch her pussy, it's infected.

Also a medium ? thats not a mans shirt size

The woman came home "straight from work", why would she had worked at a bar in a shirt several sizes too large for her? especially when its not something she's known for? plus she went and said it was hers which was clearly a lie and also refutes your idea

Good counter argument.

There is the possibility that she works in such baggy clothes as she is a barmaid and wearing clingy clothes would attract unwanted attention, she's either extremely loyal or she got fucked in the bathroom at work

lol

Trips don't lie op

excuse me OP , when is it convenient to collect my shirt ?
check the inside , you might still be able to see your gf's juice , i wiped my dick on it

>medium V neck t-shirt

Congratulations, your girlfriend is fucking a Chad.

Damn OP, I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.

Are you fucking retarded? FUCKING SHOUT AT HER YOU BETA CUCK

But what if I'm wrong? It will ruin our relationship if I accuse her of cheating and she isn't.

holy fuck you autists on this site are so fucking paranoid and insecure

The thing is that I've suspected her of cheating before. Like, she has a lot of guy friends who she doesn't want me to meet. She has gone out with one of those friends and disappeared for a whole night, and the next day she gets angry at me if I asked her what happened. Also, whenever I get home late from work or if I want to hang out with my friends, the first thing she asks is "Are you cheating on me?" Which I think is her projecting what she does on me. If she convinces herself that I'm cheating on her, then she won't feel bad about cheating on me.

But here's the kicker: we have a son together. So breaking up with her really isn't that easy of an option. I mean, I would do it if necessary, but I need to be 100 percent sure she's cheating on me.

Don't listen to this faggot, plenty of men wear medium

easy as fuck. Just sacrifice the night's sleep and follow her.

Op said he's been cleaning her clothes for 2 years, ergo she's been fucking around on him a lot longer than he thinks.now she's just doesn't care about hiding it as much

That was just a truly awful comment, user. kys

im a guy. i wear medium. hang yourself.

Exactly what i thought when I saw pic.

gentleman's agreement where you fuck other people on the side, just keep it to yourself. or if you're adventurous, become swingers

>manlet detected

Do u guys fuck any less than u used to? Has she been more irrational and moody around you? When a women cares for u even if u pissed her off she will just disregard it. But once she doesn't care as much about you she will let you have it for pissing her off.

Also she may feel trapped because of the kid, which will make her even more moody around you because she blames those feeling on you.

You've already answered your own questions user. The only thing you want to focus on now is separating while maintaining 50/50 custody of your kid if she's a good mom and minimizing paying her "child support". Get the proof you need and lawyer up.

If she works at a bat, why she coming home at 5? Your liquor laws are probably 2 am service at the latest, she should be home by 330. She is, and always has been, cheating on you

You're a man let and have a small dick

amerifat detected

I change clothes before heading home, don't most people?

depends if you're a hooker or a whore

>What are closing duties?

You know that there is work to be done after the bar is closed and everyone has left, right? That being said, OP is getting cucked.

Because no one ever has to clean a bar after it closes for customers. Bartender have to do a ton of shit after it closes.

>roommate a bartender. Have been there many times with him closing down the bar

pretty weak material, kid

Like an hour or so ' s worth. Hence 330 you moron.

;)

If you need to be 100%, hire a detective

No, most people just go home.

Truly the absolute worst comment.

kill yourself

or if you aren't a pussy

drop that bitch
hit the gym
find the guy
fuck up his face
become alpha

>Guppie
Nice

That's making the assumption that OPs liquor laws are the same as yours
Different states and countries have different liquor laws. The world doesn't revolve around you.

U pist

>Dating someone whose income is tips.

kek

;)

She's cheating on you... you bitch.

actually starting to regret this myself. mostly because they are vapid cunts

>I've been cleaning her clothes for two years

Well, I guess we know who wears the pants (and panties) in this relationship.

Why would I be pissed? If anyone here should be pissed it should be you, at yourself for allowing yourself to be so bad at what you're trying to do.

cuck king

I found the cuck!

Hey, that's my shirt! A fucking girl took it from me after we fucked in a restroom yesterday. Can I have it back?

I work at a bar which is also a nightclub on the weekends. We'll finish at 5 or 6am as well.

By this point, after maybe one drink together if anything at all we will be so tired and worn out by people that we head straight home to bed. The ONLY exception to this is when we have someone to fuck.

She's fucking someone OP.

Buy one of those gps collars for dogs, tape it on bottom of her car, check were the car is every 10-30 minutes on your phone when she is at 'work'.
>profit?

Or drive up to her bar and stay there all night but don't let your gf/wife see you, watch to make sure she doesn't go into the washroom with another man and if she does start beating the shit out of the drunk alpha.

I dunno OP. If I were you, I would do a paternity test on "your" son as well.

Yeah don't they have like a GPS app. Just get the downloaded on her phone and with yours too.

You'd have to be a real 2hore to be fucking on shift. Chances are it's after close.

Easy OP.

Sounds very much like she is cheating, yes.

Ask a friend that she does not know to hang out at the bar before they close, let him report.
Or go there yourself and observe the parking lot or whatever, it is not that hard to catch her red handed when you know when she is cheating and where it begins.

Then find out if the kid is really yours.

And then tell that bitch goodbye. If the son is yours, save him, don't let him be raised by a whore.

What brand is the shirt?

Medium fag checking in
Kys

Yup. Fucking someone in the bathroom of the bar doesn't account for being 2+ hours late getting home. Bar bathroom sex is like a 5 minute process at most. Maybe 10 minutes if the dude's knocked back a few drinks.

If he's in the bar, and she's staff - she'll see him.

not a mans size, true, but there are still people with a dick that wear medium

stop all communication with her

she no longer exists to you

move to a different state/country right
this moment

But the son.

if it came out of a whore then its just as bad as a whore

it no longer exists to a true man

Murder her in her sleep. Obviously.

Nigga, she's cheating on you, you better reach back like a pimp, and smack a hoe

if it is a small this means he is probably a twat,find out who is by hiring a detective or some shit and do what you have to do.Then fuck her one last time and break up.

I'd buy a tracker and track her. I think she's thinking on you. Cheaters really always think they get cheated on themselves. Fucking whores. My GF of 5 years ended our relation a couple of days ago. Lived together for 2 years. When I asked her how long she'll wait to have sex after our relation, she said a couple of weeks. Bitch. Removed her completely out of my life, time to find a new one

It's s medium you sausage

Aside from staying out later and the beta man shirt, has her attitude changed at all. Do you still have sex regularly? Is she secretive on her phone etc?

dont bother

real men dont need women

why would you waste your time on the inferior sex? pretty gay dude

ye medium is what i meant i am kinda exhausted and didn't pay much attention.

Now about sausage,why did u get butthurt small and medium are both sizes for manlets who never worked out and are fucking fuck boys.

for starters stop doing the laundry u major fagglet

I wear L too sir, relax yourself

underrated

OP's face when he realizes he's probably been washing another guy's cum out of his GF's clothes.

i was wearing medium when i was 14

track him down and tell him to off himself

You actually asked her how long she'll wait to have sex after your relationship?
Wow.
Since it has been a 5 year relationship you can't be as 14 as you sound, ouch.

No wonder you're single now.

Girls wear mens shirts all the time OP they're more comfortable. Go talk to your girlfriend instead of complaining and being paranoid on Sup Forums fag

Found the whore!

you seem like a nice guy OP, but hoes aren't worth shit. your son won't resent you for leaving her

i've been on the tail end of a cheat before and it's not nice, but know one thing, she WILL do it again. i forgave my first gf about 3 times for cheating on me, she left me in the end and was with another guy within a week

really not worth it.

This guy knows what's up

maybe she coudl ahve asked for his top?

>kek.

>op is doing the laundry..

>mfw she hasnt pegged him in weeks and he is moody

Yeah, They always come home 2-3 hours late from work on a regular basis and wear a different shirt then what they left in, a mans shirt even.

Her own shirt probaby looked like she painted the fucking ceiling of a townhall white and since OP does her laundry, she had to leave it at the guys place.

Dump her and don't look back. If she cheats once, she'll do it again.

Shiiiiiiiet

truth hurts

nice quads

Check the tag/brand of the t-shirt. Google it. Easy mode.

this is the right advice. get your nose right in there and have a big sniff.