/got/ general

Actual thread

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nqv-UtJQk5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Azor Jon

Why did Oberyn settle for that 5/10?

Whose hyped for more adventures with Brieanne?

2nd for js

I miss him lads

Canon strongest fighter on the show?

>there are three separate threads each claiming to be the true thread

War of the Three Threads confirmed

Post yfw Olly finally gets hanged

THE LORD WHO CARED!

At least it's not a tripfag thread and the image is actually related to /got/

One thread. One god. One king.

Jon's resurrection pretty much confirms he's the one true chosen one destined to bring balance to the force by mastering all elements.and defeating the evil ice king and firelard.

Olly did nothing wrong

but what if the white walkers manage to get all the dragonballs

Should've burned him.

>hanged

So is Jon becoming the new Stoneheart?

>Promise me, Ned

it won't matter as long as arya destroys all the horcruxes

You gotta stop licking toilet seats Sis.

Go back to your shitty thread brad

i made this thread as well

she looks like she is made of plastic

Why did D&D hate him?

Olly literally did nothing wrong

We can only hope so.

Weiss is a Renlyfag and DABID let him have his way with Stannis so he would be autistic about other characters.

Time travel. Thought those were flashbacks?

How? Beric came back to life six times.

he is an autist. whole kingdom hates him

Beric's not a main chararcter who has a place in the opening credits.

they were being accurate with his character if anything, stannis is a fag

>tfw Jon becomes another grimdark edgelord
>tfw Lord Stoneheart

I'm saying in the universe anyone can be resurrected. And Jon's is only for the fanboys.

A reminder that Ser Arthur Dayne was the greatest swordsman to have ever exist

he's a white male and the show already has Jon and Tyrion so having another would damage the diversity quota

>greatest swordsman
>vanquished by nets

He may be the Greatest Swordsman but he stood no chance for the greatest frog spearer.

Show me his body

You know he wont have a frog spear in the show.

Funny image

Then why not Ned? Or Stannis? Or anyone else who died? Jon is an archtypical fantasy hero and GoT beneath all shock value is an archtypical good vs evil tale. And it's consistent with the Hero's Journey.

>hes pretending he's emilia clarke's eyebrows

Remember. There is no "chosen one" and all prophecies are bullshit. Because Martin is atheist and hates how people think middle ages are romanticised. Or so I heard.

Just like Martin said he didn't like how Tolkien ressurected Gandalf even though he himself ressurected at least 4 characters.

Promise me, Rickon

that you'll "give me a hand" later when wilding bitch is gone hunting

If it was consistent with a hero's journey Ned would still be alive.

>ned?
No red priest around and he lost his head. Zombie rules and all.
>stannis
Now that you mention that..... the Brotherhood and the Wall may be needing new leadership.

>tfwswnhylt

Loosing parent figure is just another staple of a hero, so it only reinforces what I said.

So the Umbros are back. Is Greatjon's actor back as well? He was great in his short scene in season 1.

Howland Reed defeated Arthur Dayne by yelling "lookout Arthur, Stannis is behind you" then stabbing him in the back when he turned around. Reed has been in hiding ever since for taking Stannis' name in vain...

>Beric
>Stoneheart

Who else?

Also GRRM didn't say he hated ressurecting characters. He said he hated when charqcters are brought back and they haven't changed at all.

Beric basically becomes a sham bling corpse by the time he finally dies.

Catelyn is a ruthless serial killer who looks like a corpse.

>Martin is atheist
I seriously cannot wait for Cersei to bring her wrath upon the sparrows. I hate that bitch, but I will thoroughly enjoy watching those self-righteous zealots burn.

It's either Jon or Bran

He didn't like how Gandalf came back better than ever, not just that he was resurrected. That's why Beric and LSH came back changed for the worse.

Why? Their not wrong about anything.

>Also GRRM didn't say he hated ressurecting characters. He said he hated when charqcters are brought back and they haven't changed at all
Who said they have to change for the worse though? Gandalf did change, he returned with more authority, and he wasn't exactly human to begin with anyway.

I'm not talking about Azor Jon, I'm not even talking about LC, I'm talking about Jon targaryen

Will jon be changed for the worse?

I hope the rope was longer than needed to kill but not long enough to survive.

i like the little fuck now, wish they had him bend the knee and offer life servitude as Jon's squire

> NED, PWINKWY SUWEAR? :3

Jon has the benefit of being the titular character
Ice+Fire

Jon waters you mong

>Who said they have to change for the worse though
GRRM
he specifically mentioned gandalf in fact, and was "disappointed" that he wasn't hurt by being reincarnated.

I actually liked Gandalf coming back better. I got the feeling that although evil had been powerful, it was more powerful then ever so Gandalf needed to improve acordingly to balance the scales.

The Mountain and now Jonathan because we know it's gonna happen in TWOW as well. Some more changed than others

The author who wrote the fucking story.

Yes, Gandalf came back whiter and better than ever. And GRRM hated it.

Dying is a pretty big deal. That shit is supposed to be final. If you're going to come back, you should give something up. It's got to come at a cost.

Gandalf works in the context of Tolkien's story and his beliefs. GRRM doesn't want to copy that, in fact he's openly challenged it. And all of Tolkien's work for that matter.

He's flat out said he loves Tolkien but he didn't like how naive his stories were.

>murders his Lord Commander and sworn brother of the Night's Watch
>let him bend the knee

He deserves his fate

>Jon gets revived
>is as good as new, same personality
>his death was just a lame copout to get him out of the Night's Watch

Hack writing 101.

Promise me, Ned

He's back this season baby

I honestly feel good for Jon that he's free to do what he wants now.

You're right about the mountain. And while I think Jon will come back, don't count chickens before they hatch.

We really have yet to see the flaws in Robert Strong though. If anything, him not being a rabid animal is a step up.

Of the lot of the Olly is the only one who had a reason to kill Jon. Also is he even a member of the nights watch?

>he thinks azor ahai would let his son stand a bastard forever
rhaegars will is in winterfell

based af

Which characters were recreated for television perfectly?

Pic related.

Promise me, Reek

>martin exposes tolkien for having shitty plots and other mishaps
>somehow this makes him a better author

Wow, what a surprise. It's just flynn effect happening.

False threadmakers must bend the knee or be destroyed.

He was actually flawless. Helps he was only in 1 season though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nqv-UtJQk5Q

Promise me,Ned!

Don't pretend Jon wouldn't have done the same shit at his age.

Yeah he was. He was Jon's steward.

>greatest swords to have ever exist
>killed by a fucking frog

Most of Jons limited character arch is a struggle between duty and desire. Seems like a step back if he can do what he wants now. I guess it doesn't matter, Jons fate it to fight the others regardless of his NW status.

>Promise me, Ned

Well I think he's more of a reanimated corpse. All of the other three characters were ressurected by the red priests who managed to... I don't know.. recapture their souls but they appear more or less damaged by the experience I'm not sure how that works. Knowing Martin he will never describe the details of this metaphysical stuff.

He didn't say that to prove he's a better author, you mong.

He's providing a different manner of story telling in response to Tolkien.

And hopefully in a decade or two somebody will write their own stuff in response to GRRM. Hopefully by not being a lazy fuck and a finally finishing it.

bro, which scene?

stoya, right?

Jon is more duty-bound now than ever

specially when he finds out he's lightbringer aka jon stark-garyen-dayne

Sure jon grabbed the boy in the chaos of the whole wildling attack but is olly actually a sworn member? Are kids even allowed to make those kinds of decisions?

Yes, I just took it from Google, so I wouldn't know.

yes
no

>mfw there is no decent 10-20gb torrent of seasons 3 or 4

>got ends on season 8

kinda hoped they made it longer

Killed by time-traveling Meryn fucking Trant.