en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corded_Ware_culture
pnas.org/content/105/47/18226.abstract
dirkschweitzer.net/LichtensteinCaveAnalysis0804DS.pdf
staff.amu.edu.pl/~anthro/pdf/mono/vol012/01piontek.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh wow it's time for austria to give clay back

This gene causes impotence and homosexuality

Because they, just like other south slavs, are turks in denial

Interesting how those haplogroups stop exactly at man-drawn borders, for example the dark bit at south-west slovakia being dark red and bit on magyar side being light red when people there are identical, also right on austrian border people suddenly change their genetic makeup because borders were drawn this way when for 1000 years those borders didnt exist

It's the border between Corded Ware and Bell Beaker cultures.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corded_Ware_culture

balkan people were always dinaric and it didn't change

Are Poles king slavs?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corded_Ware_culture

>between c. 2900 BCE — circa 2350 BCE

rofl

they are the best of slavs for sure

But they've done DNA tests. Corded Ware was R1a and Bell Beaker R1b.
People stick with their kind for the most part.

Russians in this area are Slav kings.

if the percentage of slav is so high in poland it's because the polish intellectuals either fled or were killed

Hungarians coming 1000 years ago from central asia are as red as Czechs, and you are telling me some fucking borders from 2500 BC are to this day correct?

hmmm what was in the middle of France?

Hungarians have something like 3% Magyar migrant DNA.
They are a genetic clusterfuck but very Central European.

it's always the rulling class that changes, not the common people

we are just Poland C

Except Hungarians literally changed entirely from ruling class to common people. Or does this guy look European to you?

You are missing my point, Poles are made fun of because of Sarmatian and Scythian thing which are way closer to present day than some fucking beaker culture

hungarians have been culled multiple times to near extinction. fragments of original dna is in less than 5% of the population if there is any at all.

>Except Hungarians literally changed entirely from ruling class to common people. Or does this guy look European to you?
That's because they were, along with us, almost obliterated several times. We were at war for almost 300 years, without pause

Try to comprehend that the genetic structure of Europe hasn't changed in the last 4000 years much.
Everything the Romans wrote about migrating tribes all over the place is mostly bullshit and most people stayed in their home village.

>posts a pic of a ruler to make a point

hmm

daily reminder that ""hungarians"" are not uralic, they are just some slavic rape babies

Well, of course not. We're the Irano-Illyrian master race.

>Uralic

No such thing as "Uralic people" has existed in aeons as a coherent ethnic-genetic concept.

Mordvins for example are just a mix of Scythians and Tatars, where's the Uralic except speaking a Finnic language? Nowhere in their genes at least.

Finns too are some mix of peoples that can't be proven to be related to these ancient Uralics.

>r1a means slavic
>you aren't slav if you don't have r1a
neither of those statements are true

hungarians never came from the urals, they were always living in pannonia, they just got their language replaced by a pack of invaders

Really? So where are Huns? Where are Avars?
How come the map you posted cuts directly at 1918 made borders? Bratislava which is 45 minutes away from Wien was populated by mostly non Slovaks for good 600 years, Slovakai didnt have borders since 9th century to 20th century but somehow those maps cut exactly at those recent borders.

it is valid because there is no doubt that Magyars were foreigners when they arrived

>first known ruler of Magyars literally married princess of khaganate
>raided nearby settlements on horses and shooting from bows
>In Byzantine sources, the Magyars are called "Οΰγγροι" /Ungroi/; "Τουρkοι" /Turkoi/, e. g. by Emperor Leo VI "the Wise"
> A common folk etymology holds that "Magyar" was derived from the name of Prince Muageris (Hun leader, like Attila)
>Written sources called Magyars "Hungarians" prior to the Hungarian conquest of the Carpathian Basin in 895/6 when they lived on the steppes of Eastern Europe, specifically: "Ungri" by Georgius Monachus in 837
>Theophylactus Simocatta of the name "Hunnougour, descendants of the Hun hords".

People living there, and people living hundreds of kilometers away thought they were Huns returning. Hungarians are anything but Slavic

You are a Slav if you dress in dubious fashion, live in saddened, grey and communist Tetris blocks, speak a Slavic language and have thin bangs kind of haircut
Bonuses are: Solid alcohol tolerance, heavy smoker, auto-destructive and repetitive, compulsive masochist behaviour self loathing projected onto the corrupt system (staunch individualist when it's protecting your ass, and a staunch collectivist when others need to share), finds certain appeal in hard bass music

If the Magyars had a large Scythian component similar to Mordvins then that would increase the possible fraction of Magyar conqueror DNA in Hungary.
If on the other hand they were almost full Asian guys with Turco-Mongol roots then that would reduce it to to 1%.

Either way if Hungarians are phony Uralics then Finns could be too because quite frankly no one has a clue what race and haplogroup Uralics were originally.
They could have been 100% European, 95% European, 100% Siberian etc. It's impossible to say.

> 100% European

delete the 1 here and you would be correct

That's racist

It's entirely possible.
If Uralic languages originate in the middle of Volga they might have not had any genetic infusion from Siberia and been essentially fully European.

yeah sure and the turkic people were actually a mix of mongols and caucasians lmao

like it matters one bit in the end. the only thing that matters is if we get to space and leave this death trap as a civilization. idk about muslims and niggers we can bring them too. somebody needs to scrub those ships clean and get into the trash compactor if it malfunctions or weird sounds are coming from it..

>yeah sure and the turkic people were actually a mix of mongols and caucasians lmao

What did he mean by this?

>mfw the purest slavic genes

we just speak in slavic tongue

You have no choice....it's this, or go for your roots, and speak language that sounds like that of your eastern neighbours...

We're not Slavic either. Please delet this edited image. It's offensive.

Where the fuck did he get Perła and Namysłów from? Do they sell these in Balkans?

Montenegro has the same amount of R1a as Albania and since Albanians aren't Slavic it just reinforces the obvious theory that Montenegrins are slavified Albanians. Serbs aren't Slavic either because of low R1a.

>inb4 I2a2 is Slavic!

Not it isn't Slavic. I2 is strongly present among Sardinians and Corsicans and there has been no Slavic migrations that we know of

Funny how Hungary has more Slavic DNA than Bulgaria but Bulgarians lost their Turkic language in exchange for Slavic while Slavs in the Pannonianian basin didn't manage to assimilate the Magyars and were thus themselves assimilated.

So how come my country exists?
The land of the Angles, who come from modern day holstein and demark

Turks are actuallly native anatolians converted to islam. Actual turks dont form much of the population

Anglo saxon culture. The people stayed the same.

>Slavs in the Pannonianian basin didn't manage to assimilate the Magyars and were thus themselves assimilated.

Because they killed everyone?

You have a meme tier knowledge of ydna 2bh. R1a is not exclusively slavic neither is any haplogroup exclusively anything, it's always way more nuanced than that.

Your argument that I2 cannot be slavic because it's found in Sardinia is as weak of an argument as claiming R1b cannot be indo european because it's found in high percentages in africa.

The subclades of I2 in Sardinia and the Balkans are completely different.(Also no one is claiming I2a2 is slavic at all, it's not found in the balkans or sardinia it's mostly found in germanic countries, you confused I2a2 and I2a1) The mutations of I2 in the balkans point to a rapid expansion around the time of the slavic migrations and starting point in the region of western Ukraine near the slavic homeland

>slavic homeland

nobody knows where this is, anyone who claims he does is liar

What
Its literally why the english are english, rather than welsh

Slavic homeland is in the region of central western Russian, southern Belarus and northern Ukraine.

So how come founders of Kievan Rus migrated from west?

The Balkan branch of I2 is low in Slavic dominated R1a countries like Poland and Belarus. My whole point is that southern Slavs except for slovenes are racial Slavic and yes Slavs are a race.

Also the R1a in Hungary has been their since before slavs have even existed, the amount of R1a there has nothing to do with how slavic they are since it's from pre existing cultures

Best guess is somewhere near Belarus, but the fact that the I2 mutations in the balkans exploding during the era of slavic migration and being most basal in the area of west Ukraine point to a slavic origin for I2 in the balkan region.

>Slavs are a race

retard

There's really no room at all for a Slavic homeland in Russia.
The toponyms and archeologically established cultures don't match.

Founders of Kievan Rus were Vikings not Slavs. Slavs migrated westward in the 5th-7th century due to much of Central Europe being desolate and central asian aggression/expansion in the region. Also the grass was probably greener in mainland Europe than in the swamp Slavs crawled out of.

There is no Slavic origin of I2.

You are either an idiot or a very bad troll, if I was that slovak I would simply leave you to your autism

You are dumb. Slavs came FROM west

>“Over a long period the Slavs settled beside the Danube, where the Hungarian and Bulgarian lands now lie. From among these Slavs, parties scattered throughout the country and were known by appropriate names, according to the places where they settled. Thus some came and settled by the river Morava, and were named Moravians, while others were called Czechs. Among these same Slavs are included the White Croats, the Serbs and the Carinthians. For when the Vlakhs attacked the Danubian Slavs, settled among them and did them violence, the latter came and made their homes by the Vistula, and were then called Lyakhs. Of these same Lyakhs some were called Polyanians, some Lutichians, some Mazovians, and still others Pomorians. Certain Slavs settled also on the Dnieper, and were likewise called Polyanians. Still others were named Derevlians, because they lived in the forests. Some also lived between the ‘Pripet’ and the Dvina, and were known as Dregovichians. Other tribes resided along the Dvina and were called the Polotians on account of a small stream called the Polota, which flows into the Dvina. It was from this same stream that they were named the Polotians. The Slavs also dwelt about Lake Il’men, and were known there by their characteristic name. They built a city which they called Novgorod. Still others had their homes along the Desna, the Sem’ and the Sula, and were called Severians. Thus the Slavic race was divided, and its language was known as Slavic.”

You're the one with clear autism here. I2 is not Slavic and has nothing to do with Slavs.

Yes because of the culture. Not because of the genetics. Or did you think that thst a few thousand people replaced the natives

No you are a foreigner in your land. No mention of Slavs in that area before 5th century AD unless you're willing to claim that Germanic tribes that lived there like the marcomanni spoke Slavic and were R1a which they weren't.

Most of the topoymns in Slovakia are of Celtic and germanic origin meaning that Slavic was a new comer to that region.

R1a=/=slavic

It has been found in places like Germany almost 3000 years before the slavs even existed. It is a Corded Ware culture marker, which is ancestral to many different peoples and includes slavs

pnas.org/content/105/47/18226.abstract

dirkschweitzer.net/LichtensteinCaveAnalysis0804DS.pdf

No mention because nobody gave a fuck about west. Nestor says it clearly and he most reliable source when it comes to Eastern Europe. Slavs originate from Danube area. First slavic state is on area of modern Austria.

>russians
Those are confused Poles desu

Burger, bitte.

Original Slavic homeland is in Poland, Half of Eastern Germany and Danube region.

The expansion took place from there to the east, south, north and even further west.

You should stop propagating XIX-XX century german memes. Ukraine and Belarus theory were already debunked by proper research and not meme-german archeology.

Trzciniec Culture, Lusatian Culture, Przeworsk Culture - all were Proto-Slavic, not "German".

>inb4 vandals were not slavic
They became Slavshits when they started fucking with Proto-Slavic population. They pretty much became slavicized, that's why their language fucking died, it only prevailed itself in the Crimean region.

>inb4 2 burger schools me on history of my own people

>No you are a foreigner in your land. No mention of Slavs in that area before 5th century AD unless you're willing to claim that Germanic tribes that lived there like the marcomanni spoke Slavic and were R1a which they weren't.

Germanic-speakers were not the original IE inhabitants of territory which is now Poland, they came during middle-to-late Iron Age as immigrants or invaders and in relatively small numbers.

There is a biological population continuity in Poland since the Bronze Age until nowadays - neither Germanic immigration nor Slavic immigration altered it considerably.

Language & culture of population of Poland were changing few times, but population - in its main core (not counting quite numerous admixtures from migrating peoples) - is similar as in times of Biskupin-builders:

staff.amu.edu.pl/~anthro/pdf/mono/vol012/01piontek.pdf

Proto-Slavs arrived into Central Europe long before Eastern Germanics.

It only means that they were literally fucking each other for centuries, but Eastern Germanics were not native to this land, they were foreigners.

Why do people pretend as if the Slavs started existing in 5th century AD and stole muh precious germanic homeland? It's bullshit. Proto-Slavic people live in their homelands for a very long time and no Himmler-tier asshurt revisionim will change that.

>Slovenians aren't that Slavic.
But they are on your map.