Is it literally just because their women?

is it literally just because their women?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/dan-aykroyd-praises-all-female-cast-ghostbusters-reboot-article-1.2095334
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*there womans

They're*

Not just woman, but unfunny woman. And that girl on the very left. Fuck that bitch.

nice meme kid

*Four women

*3 women and a gorilla

yes, it is because they are women and that is supposed to be edgy.

mccarthy looks nothing like a gorilla

Take these women, replace them all with men; does the picture look any better? Not at all, it'd be 4 incredible douche bags trying to act like they have a lot of 'attitude' pretending to be Ghostbusters - and that's the real thing here: these are just people pretending to be Ghostbusters.

Hell, they started showing up at Children's hospitals what, like a year ago before anyone knew anything about the movie? It's sad and pathetic, and would be the same if it were any 4 guys.

It's because it's a reboot instead of a sequel. The fact that it's all women is just a gimmick to bolster the ticket sales and deflect criticism for poor decisions in production.

has anyone here seen it?
i know i wont

id fuck wiig fo sho shes hawt

They're

>Take these women, replace them all with men
absolute gay faggot detected

>summer gives itself away

It's because it's an unwanted and unnecessary remake of a near-perfect classic movie.

Remaking Ghostbusters is the same as remaking Citizen Kane, But now Kane is a black record executive played by Jaden Smith.

>dank bud

It is because this didn't even need to be fucking remade. or rebooted. whatever the fuck it is. Fuck that shit. and they are incredibly unfunny women. so yeah, that too. fuck.

should just be 2 women and a gorilla

this fucking movie
its like making a remake out of robocop where murphys partner is now a male nigger and the bad guys are isis

>newfag damage control
and you're a faggot

>remaking Citizen Kane, But now Kane is a black record executive played by Jaden Smith.
would pay multiple times to go see

Woah I thought this b8 had died. Still 2/10

Newfag took the bait

like GB is the only film being remade that should not have been remade. your acting like its sacred or something; what about Planet of the Apes, Old Boy, and a slew of other movies that should never have been touched?

Thank you for confirming what OP asked. Obviously you are mad just because they are women. If they remade it with men, Sup Forums probably wouldn't be talking about it. They would ignore it, like you should, and stop creating threads that gives this movie free publicity.

lrn2viralmarket

RIP HARAMBE

>Their women

Am u uh retard?

Think of the sentence you're trying to say.

>Is it because they are women?
>They are
>They're

I know they're pronounced the fucking same, you cunt, but they're different fucking words, with different fucking meanings.

>Cunts

And, no, it's not because they're women. It because it's another unnecessary fucking remake. Apparently fucking with childhood memories is big business these days.

>If you go to see this, you are telling them you will pay for more shitty remakes and they will continue to pump them out because it's easier than thinking up new ideas.
TL;DR
>You are the reason this shit exists.

found the summerfag

It's because they shat on the franchise. I'd be fine if it was a sequel like it was originally teased. Oh, and if it was funny.

I would have a problem with the movie if the ones from the far left and right were out

I lost hope for this movie as soon as they made the black chick into a caricature, like a fucking Tyler Perry character.

The nigger does

>2016
>thinking any black character wont be shuck and jive

kek

No. This movie is not in the same universe. It's literally just a parody of great movie. There is not a drama, thrill or bit of a horror, everyone behaves unnaturally and GURL POWA!!!

OP didn't ask about other movies, faggot. OP asked about THIS movie. Also, if it looked good and had funny women in it, then it wouldn't be an issue. I am not interested b/c I find none of these women very talented. So phuck off and get off your high horse.

Also, black chick being loud and violent because FUN,EH?

nice dubs transfer

Is anyone gonna talk about the fucking retarded ass ghosts? They look like a rainbow puked on them when the original ones actually looked scary, they're trying to stir up a formula that doesn't need stirring

As said before, the huge problems in it come from the fact that they basically rebooted a franchise that didn't need a fucking reboot, and the fact that they made the cast all SJWs and a gorilla just drive the stake in further.

If the cast were all male, like the old movies, we would still have an uproar because at the end of the day, it's just as bad as a "remastered" edition of anything, where you pay more money for a barely-changed version of the shit you already have.

>none of these women are very talented

then tell me your ideal cast.

Yeah. It's stupid.

>have to approach this as a parody
I'd rather watch The Conjuring 2

Anyone but her.

“The Aykroyd family is delighted by this inheritance of the ‘Ghostbusters’ torch by these most magnificent women in comedy,” -Dan Aykroyd

nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/dan-aykroyd-praises-all-female-cast-ghostbusters-reboot-article-1.2095334

Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis and Ernie Hudson

name someone.

see

Reported for being a raging homosexual

I don't have an ideal cast in mind. I am not a casting director. All I know is that I do not find these women funny. So why should I be interested in seeing a movie that is probably going to suck, in MY opinion.

No. It's because we wanted Ghostbusters 3, then Igon died, and everyone was just kind of fucking fine with it never going any further. Then they cast the least funny woman in Hollywood and a big ol sassy black bitch to pump out a generic fuckified version of Ghostbusters.

No, it's because they are unfunny and unattractive women.

is this now b8?

Unfortunately I've been here for about 8 fucking years, you know nothing cunt.

Opinion disregarded for being retarded.

Done.

>phuck

Really? Are you 14? Can you not bring yourself to write fuck?

To me the original movie was in the thriller almost horror genre. The only comedy came from Bill Murrey. I actually like some of these ladies movies but the fact they are making a "naked gun" slapstick version is whats causing the outrage.

*they're
Grammar is very important to the NaZi party.

Anyone wanna discuss bagels?

I know you're still a fag. Some kind of grammar faggot you are with all of those errors.

>Unfortunately I've been here for about 8 fucking years, you know nothing cunt.

>Apostrophe instead of period between "years and "you".
>No apostrophe between "nothing" and "cunt".

If you're going to grammar nazi, don't give up after one post you fucking retard.

that's right, if forgot. its 2016 and you millennials are entitled to your personal opinions that make you feel good. gone are the days when people had to form there opinions on objective reality or risk being mocked and having their opinion disregarded.

>their women

nope, it's because of illiterate cunts sticking up for a shit movie

their

kek

thats not real

The fuck kind of bagel is that?

Onion bagels with butter are the only ones I really like.

jidf pls go

>Pay more money for the same old shit
I hate how this prescident has been set for all forms of media. Fucking capitalism has made everything hollow shelled bull shit.

They're*

Which ghostbuster does this bagel represent?

because it makes you butt hurt.

RIP in peace English

>apostrophe

It's called a comma.

While I'm with you here, during filming of the very first Ghostbusters, they shot the street scenes very early on. They didn't get permits for most of those, so those are actual people in the shots (fun fact: there's one shot where they're running near a fountain -- they were running from a security guard). The movie got a lot of buzz in New York before it was even announced.

Oh, source: Ghostbusters blu-ray director's commentary.

Oh, i don't know. Is it that we collectively thought Steve Jobs was a great man, when when we knew he made billions off the backs of children? Or maybe it's that it feels like all our heroes are counterfeit. the world itself's just a big hoax. Spamming with our running commentary of bullshit masquerading as insight, our social media faking as intimacy. Or is it that we voted for this? Not with our rigged elections, but with our things, our property, our money. I'm not saying anything new. We all know why we do this, not because Hunger Games books make us happy but because we wanna be sedated. Because it's painful not to pretend, because we're cowards.

It's fucking everywhere.

Even my parents noticed how bland and over-saturated the media is with reboots and remakes, especially ones that just rehash the old title with no subtitle or even a fucking number.

For example, this movie series looks like this now:
Ghostbusters, Ghostbusters 2, Ghostbusters (2016)

Just slap a 3 on it, or at least add a subtitle like "Ghostbusters 3: Twisted" or some stupid shit like that.

The only thing that would save this movie from being complete shit is if they are all killed off at the end by crossing the streams. The amount of backlash from femnazis would be glorious.

Sup Forums hasn't even been around for eight fucking years

No, no, it's called Ghostbusters because it's a re-imagining. It's not even in the same universe. So in the new movie's world, the previous two films haven't happened yet.

That's why the trailer starts with "30 Years Ago"

Oh, wait.

I think it's funny that they don't even bother to try and fool us with their recycled bull shit anymore. They just do it out right because they know the general collective is so fucking stupid that they don't even care anymore.
>Feelsbadman

it has? Been here since 2007 or sumth

>Being this new
Welcome summer friend

Man I hate how all movies try and make everyone look bad ass all the time.

The ghosbusters were dorks, they weren't tough guys.

Also if they wanted to make lady ghostbusters, why not build off an already great story and have the originals train their daughters or something? Not just scrap the entire franchise and remake it with ham wallets.

Worse than fucking teenage mutant ninja pepes

No it hasn't, newfag. Sup Forums was created by the owners of 2chan eight years ago so English speakers could enjoy an image board.

Kek

>HURRR DURRR
>i know nothing about the site I'm on so I'll just call you a newfag
Looks like Summer's in full swing.

Let him enjoy his shmeckel shmere and cock lox

No.

It's because they're women playing to the entirely misogynist ranting and raving that they claim they're trying to rise up against. They each fit the absolute sterotype, right down to the shy nerd girl gets the handsome boyfriend.

No, it's because the movie is awful.

"Just because they're women" is actually the one reason proponents of the movie will give you to go watch it. And it's the only reason they will give you. None of the arguments for this movie have anything to do with the movie itself, just the fact that the people in it are women. And that doesn't speak well for the movie.

Samefag.

the original GB was awful too

comedies are always bad movies

you dont watch them because theyre good movies

Awwww shit, bitch has a cracked tongue.

Fuck Kristen Wiig.

She wasn't funny on SNL and she isn't funny now.

Well yeah. Maybe even the blonde chick too. But that doesn't excuse this abomination.

Welcome to the way the world of movies work now. I a nigger and a English bitch being the main characters of the new Star Wars. While the white guy is the bad guy. Get used to it, that's the new SJW formula they're gonna cram down your fucking throat until pretending to be a victim even though you hold all the power in your respective society becomes uncool again.