Need help, anyone know how I can get a job if im a illegal immigrant. Need some money...

Need help, anyone know how I can get a job if im a illegal immigrant. Need some money, but I don't know how I would get a job.

Go back to mexico

No

Go back to Mexico

No

Trump will give you a job building a wall from the Mexican side of the border.

de experencia personal te recomendaria encontrar trabajo en construcion, es lo mejor pagado y la mayoria de lugares si es que te piden papeles los puedes consegir falsos. ya que la moyoria de otras partes te pagaran muy poco.

Pick fruit, landscaping, become a maid. Only three options.

yo soy mexicano xD

Home Depot parking lot.
>I thought all wetbacks knew this

Sell pirate DVDs , Elotes, Tamales, Tacos , Ropa en los swapmeets es buena lana. mas que el piche minimo.

That's not gonna happen

according to Sup Forums you should have been given a well-paying job, a mansion and free money when the liberals carried you into the country on their shoulders

Go back to mexico

LMFAO i am in mexico .

go back
you have to go back anyway

GTFO you piece of shit

Go back to Mexico.

Yes, it is. You fucking beaners are in for a nasty surprise.

Not OP, but I'd also like to get job that pays under-the-taple. Anything will do. I just don't want to mess with taxes and shit.

Stay in Mexico.

You may as well move to Canada and get refugee status. Where are you?

Just fuck a nasty gringa, theres a lot, and become an amerifat

Also, move to Canada while you still can. Before we build a wall to keep all americans out after trump gets elected.

Have fun back home wetback :)

I'd hire you for labor, depending on what I have lined up.
>$50-80 a day, cash is what I pay my wetbacks

Kill youself, that's how.

He's still in Mexico dumbass

Hmm I feel sorry for you guys. Being demasculinize by your women, lossing your jobs to outsourcing and your country's economical and political influence going in a down hill roller coaster ride toward shit town.

How does it feel when you are on the precipice of your country's destruction ?

This. And as a white guy I can confirm the labor is top tier.

>Sup Forums
I think you meant Sup Forums. Still illegal immigrants are breaking the law. Go home and go through the system, you are a disgrace to the race.

Manual labor

>I think you meant Sup Forums

no, I mean Sup Forums, stick around for the rest of the summer and you will see

> Be me born in mexico taken to the US by parents
> Raised in US , (Realized US is not a good place to live) worked under table job Horrible tratement and pay
>Moved to mexico 5 years ago
>Work for IBM IT , full benefits and really high pay
>I dont need to go to the US to get a good job . They are bringing it here to my home.
> Yeap you keep thinking that kicking all of non white anglo's wills solved your problems .
----pathetic thinking please come up with a better solution .

* Results not typical.

its win win for us bith then! You went back to where you belong and got a good job and we got rid of you!

On a serious note it is fucked up how parents are bringing kids here. Your parents put your life in danger by exposing you to a criminal element and crossed an expansive desert. A lot of kids get raped (boys and girls) and sold into sex slavery or as just slave labor. A lot of young children also die on the trip from the heat.
I would be super pissed off at my parents for that if I were you.

I believe in the trump that believes in me.

doesn't matter
>implying the Americans can't track anyone from anywhere

> Awesome! If one less Mexican is a win , good for you.
>Yes, you are absolutely right it is very dangerous to cross through the desert. Just keep im mind that is not the only way to get to the other side.
> Of course not . My parents would never put me in danger .

marry some fat murican bitch