Attention all wizards:

Attention all wizards:

I just turned 29 and was about to start training for my speciality but I can't decide what to go for. Necromancer and conjurer seem like fun but alchemy is where the money is. Controlling time and the elements sound boring to me as thats what everyone goes for.

Any advice?

Normies need not apply, you couldn't handle what we do.

Time control is the shit. All the other classes couldn't handle me in a fight

True but it just seems like everyone goes for it. Also I heard you start to lose your mind if you abuse it.

Man, why the fuck would an otherwise healthy, apparently sane human being give up on sex?

>alchemy is where the money is
Good luck keeping your wizard status

For power beyond your wildest imagination.

It was probably meant as in the one that gets you the most recognition. More people paying attention means more fame.

is this game still alive ?

What game are you speaking of? I thought it was skyforge until I heard conjurer

Omnipotence is the key it counters all other paradigms. Time control can't effect you if you have full observation over it.

What use is power if you're never going to enjoy it?

Yes I just turned 29 this year as well. I want protection Magic. Imagine forming a shield around someone then shrinking it. Crushing them inside. Plus I could use the shield to fly/hover around.

Only the truly worthy know how to keep their powers hidden from the normies. That's how we survive. Remember the witch hunts? Thats why we don't flaunt around anymore. You humans are panicking idiots when it comes to things you don't understand.

If I become at wizard at 30 and get paid for displaying my awesome powers or using magic to get laid, will I lose my connection to the source?

U turned 29yo virgin and u are almost a wizard?

Oldfag here. You Motherfuckers are just sad, even by Sup Forums standards. Holy shit.

Gandalf, no!

Giving up
Kek, most people who obtain magehood by giving up sex. It's because they can't get laid despite their efforts.

Bra you just sound salty for blowing your chance at greatness with some skank that left you for someone else.

Direct your hatred to the females who refuse to lay with us.

HEY OLDFAG

HOW LONG YA BEEN HERE OLD FAG

WHERE IS THE PROOF OLDFAG

I SUFFERED PUDDI
WHO THE FUCK IS YOU

If dubs you pick necromancer because skeletons > all other things

Blood magic

Shit blood magic is so strong it gave him trips.

feels like summer of 69

haha xD One day i wanna be a oldfag too... :P

Be a lich.

>Necromancer
Go for this.

Explosion or death you son of a bitch.

>puddi

You've hardly outgrown newfag then.

I'd probably have you start off into alchemy, in the later levels you can create some extracts that turn you into a medium sized dragon and that shit can be fun for a while.

Also there are some mutagens that enhance your body, but they take away your mental faculties, just keep that in mind before using them.

Miserable failures that didn't manage to touch a pussy in 30 years: the thread.

I feel sorry for you.

I heard alch is fun as hell but some of the ingredients for the really fun potions are expensive as fuck. Is this true?

>ITT: Bunch of beta faggots living in a fantasy world, trying to escape the faggotry that is their lives...

Says the wageslave working 60 hrs a week for a cheating wife and 2 little shits that will amount to nothing but more debt for you. How's that been working out for you?

>implying implications
It's awesome my dear friend, I'm still in my 20s, I bang a hot gf and I don't have to worry about money since I'm not a poorfag.