Will these kinds of smoke alarms go off with vape smoke?

Will these kinds of smoke alarms go off with vape smoke?

have you told your parents yet you're a faggot or are you just waiting for them to walk in on you one day vaping and figure it out?

Don't worry they let me buy one :). I also vape with 0mg of nicotine ;)

Does it have a red plastic tube going thru the middle?

Those only go off with heat I think guy

Yes it has a red tube in middle

Not even a smoke alarm you fucking idiot

Only heat, it's a sprinkler dumbass.

glad to know your parents are supportive of your homosexuality :)

Would sir like a master for that bait?

>vape
>smoke
Fucking retarded motherfucker :P

>smoke alarm

Posts pic of sprinkler

Yet the Internet says it can set it off. yes I vape without nicotine cause I like flavor and I am indeed a faggot for that but what u gonna do about it

Feel free to vape and look like a faggot if you want, that thing reacts to heat and not to smoke. If it gets hot enough the red thingy melts and opens the water pipe behind it thus putting out the fire.

>Sees bait
>Takes bait

Lel I don't know what they are called. Mom says not to vape but I'm too cool

Vaping can set off smoke detectors. You do not have a smoke detector.

Jesus Christ, dude.That's a sprinkler. head, not a smoke detector. When exposed to high heat, the cap melts and lets the water spray out. They can't react at all to smoke.

Look around for an actual smoke detector, though, because they can react to vapor or dust if there's enough of it. Hint: it will look like a smoke detector.

Those kinds of fire extinguisher, not detector, will only go off in high heat. The red tube will melt and unblock the water.
So no.

I didn't know what they were called. This is the first apartment with those sprinklers I have moved into.

This

You are a literal retard. That's not a fire alarm dumbfuck, it's a sprinkler. Stupidity, must be a vape thing.

>I vape without nicotine cause I like the flavor

I hope the rumors about vaping causing cancer are true.

Op this is correct. Your okay. He'll I smoke weed right under mine...

the glass breaks at a certain temperature, ot doesnt sense smoke faggots.

sauce: electrician for 10 yrs

Kek'd at your stupidity

You have your master or just journeyman?

im an "A" city divison journeyman. no i have no masters because the requirements are insane in nyc 5 buroughs

Op here, this thread can die now I have my answers.