You know, there's a better choice than Clinton or Trump. Really, the only rational anti-establishment choice

You know, there's a better choice than Clinton or Trump. Really, the only rational anti-establishment choice...

I've already made my decision.

He's a sleeper-democrat pretending to be libertarian.

>anti-establishment
Are your really that fucking retarded?

Most people probably have no idea who he is, let alone that he's running for prez

I would have preferred McAfee based on policy alone, but Johnson is alright.

>anti-establishment
Sounds like you're just an anti-republican shill.
How are those democrat table scraps tasting?

Let's see.

He's socially-liberal and fiscally-conservative. How is that a Democrat other than social issues?

He's more fiscally-conservative than any Republican.

Actually, I'm a Libertarian and have been a Libertarian since 1990.

The GOP was taken over by the social conservatives in the early 90's...and they're riding that wave to their own demise.

I'm almost entirely joking. I haven't gone over his policies in a long time, but he had some weird opinions a typical libertarian would never have, like state-funded planned parenthood and a taxation on marijuana. I don't know enough about his adjusted fair-tax to judge that, though.

Johnson is not the most ideologically pure LP candidate, but he's got a more pragmatic view on things...which is what the LP really needs.

You spineless nigger third parties only ever send someone in when the republicans have a strong following.
You spineless faggots should be ostracized.

>I don't know enough about his adjusted fair-tax to judge that, though.

The way FairTax works is there's a proposed 23% sales tax...no income taxes or corporate taxes (which are stupid because people purchasing goods and services pay those for the company). Food would be exempt. Welfare and food stamps are eliminated. Everyone gets a monthly prebate based on the poverty line.

The cool thing about the prebate is that if you have someone making under the poverty line that gets a job, they don't have to worry about losing benefits for working too much. The people who make more money, tend to spend more money. It dramatically simplifies the tax code which really favors the rich anyway since they can afford the CPAs and Tax attorneys that find all the loopholes.

Actually, the LP has had candidates since 1972.

And polling numbers show he's pulling equally from Clinton and Trump.

Voting for a nigga thats gonna get 2% of the vote is a waste of your vote you cucks are all autistic

It sends a message.

Voting for the shit that is Trump or Clinton is a wasted vote.

And Johnson is polling between 10-12% nationally.

fuck off child with your child meme

>Clinton
You mean merkel 2.0
You mean "open these borders for islam now! Clinton"

The more votes a 3rd party gets, the more money and media coverage they get in the next election cycle

Maybe by 2100 the LP will be a serious contender :^(

Yup how big is your anime folder?
How big is your hentai folder?
Keep talking about how great johnson is.

trump will make anime real

Trump will make it real.
Johnson will make loli illegal.
Hillary will censor all anime.

>anime folder
Growing everyday
>hentai folder
Which genre in particular?
>Johnson's great
I'm more of a Stein-supporter.

Not into anime or hentai.

But yeah, keep voting for the shitty 2-party system...it's worked out well so far. NOT.

Third party is just for spineless cucks that don't like hearing bad things about the candidates.
Simple as that.
It hurts their feelings to hear bad news about people they like.
They're like those coward friends that stop talking to you the moment someone says something negative about you.
All third party supporters are those people.
Fuck them all.

good goy

Thanks for contributing to the 2-party system just like the rest of the mindless sheep.

It takes more courage to vote for something you believe in that to buy into and contribute to a system that does nothing more than increase the size and power of the federal government at the expense of individual liberty.

Now tell me how you have a spine again you mindless automaton.

Two party faggot spotted. How does it feel to be a spineless sheep?

This bait though

Go ahead, throw your vote away on the two party failure.

HAHA holy shit, Trump IS the third party, he just ran as republican.
Trump is the anti-establishment.
Gary Johnsons party is just an alternate democrat party.
>edgy children just want to be different
How's highschool?

Trump is a pussy.

Trump is anti-GOP establishment, but don't be fooled...more of the same shit from the GOP. They don't stand a chance in a general election so long as the social conservatives run the party.

Considering I graduated high school 30 years ago, it's pretty good thanks.

How''s your freshman year of college treating you since you apparently haven't had a classes that teach you critical thinking.

Trump is a fucking joke.
>Gary Johnsons party is just an alternate democrat party.
You obviously have no clue what you're talking about kid.

>and then he said
>Trump IS the third party
I'm starting to think Trump was planted there so we'd 'accept' a Hillary administration. With all the SJW shit going on, it wouldn't surprise me if she 'won' in November.

I suspect it will be well before that. The GOP is imploding. They're increasingly marginalizing themselves...the electorate is moving more socially liberal and they refuse to change.

So there's a need for a socially-liberal, fiscally-conservative party...the LP fits that bill.

It saddens me how true this is.

Gary "free food stamps for niggers" Johnson
Gary "everyone can live like niggers now" Johnson
Gary "No more shame for food stamps" Johnson

No thanks

Fuck off commie scum!

He wants to eliminate welfare completely, retard.

You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.

Yeah by putting literally every citizen on food stamps you retarded nigger.

Let's give everyone free food!
>I'm gonna increase your taxes but make food free for niggers

You sound so fucking stupid, you're everything wrong with the world right now.

You what? Nobody gets any food stamps. He wants to remove taxes on food you stupid mongoloid.

Jesus Christ that pic

Must be trolling

>Muh free food
you literally cannot refute this.
The only people who need free food are niggers.
Whites are perfectly find with the current system.
You're just liberals that want easy free shit for niggers because it sounds nice to you.
Fuck you.
And fuck Gary cock sucking faggot Johnson.

America would not have the problems Germany is having because we have a much larger population to absorb the immigrants and also because we would never stand for letting them get away with crime just because they are from Syria.

We don't care about immigrants.
We have 40 million niggers, 60 million mexicans and probably even more millions of undocumented illegals.
USA is totally fucked right now even as conservative as it is.
The last thing we need is some liberal cuck telling us that everyone gets free food.

There is no free food. The food is TAX-FREE. This means that you don't pay taxes on food. You still pay for the food you retarded asswipe.

The "monthly prebate based on the poverty line" is free food you fucking high school drop out.

Except you're delusional.

> We
Wouldn't let them get away with crime.

How fucking new are you?

>liberal cuck telling us that everyone gets free food
Sorry, free food? What are you even talking about?

wow guess im voting for hillary then

Gary Johnson wants the same thing. He's fucking retarded.

monthly rebate based on the poverty line

>Whites are perfectly find with the current system

Go to bed, Bernie "White people don't know poverty" Sanders

It's a prebate of tax. You get the tax money you paid back. Jesus Christ do a tiny bit of research and you would know this.

Go away liberal nigger lover

>I'm starting to think Trump was planted there so we'd 'accept' a Hillary administration....

That is pretty much what i think about all your candidates. A complete freakshow and by the way not only this time but also last election.

For example Ron Paul.
Competent. Crazy smart. Someone who actually likes debating and answering questions. Someone actually worth listening to.

Creationist. Does not believe in evolution. Sadly completely insane.

And that is pretty much how all of them are.

A lunatic next to an insane person next to a sicko so that you are happy about that one other guy or girl that is not a complete fuckup. That one guy/girl that you could endure having as president.

You what? This is a conservative measure. I'm fucking astounded at how stupid you're showing yourself to be. This is literally eliminating a tax.

Those snakes are bigger than that and venomous, it's not meant as a request, or a threat, it's a warning that if you fuck with us you'll die.

>guys vote for this guy
>do your own research though
>free shit guise!
>johnson is the new free shit!
>great news!
Fuck off, DIAF

"I agree with Democrats on 75% of issues"
"Libertariansim means fully open borders and the free movement of all labor"
What did he mean by this?

There isn't any free shit for anyone. You don't pay a tax on food and welfare is completely eliminated. How can you be this stupid?

So, to you a tax refund is free food? How is keeping earned money equal free food?

>free movement of all labor
Sounds like more democrats wanting to outsource.

I guess a part of getting older is realizing this. I was excited about the '08 elections, but by about '12, I realized that my life is generally unaffected by whoever is in-office, and it's really not even the president who matters/holds the power.

>It's free shit
>I aint gotta explain shit
>You're just dumb
This is some great PR shilling for a POS candidate.
Man, Third party guys sure are wise and inspiring.
KYS

So, you're saying you have no clue what you're talking about then? Figured as much.

Just pointing out that you third party guys are full of shit.
Most likely bernouts.
>free shit guys
>he totally has a chance guys
>This wont be like last time where we waste your vote

Dude is an anti vaxxer. That tells you everything right there.

Except I have explained it several times. Just because your tiny underdeveloped retard brain can't handle 1st grade math doesn't mean it wasn't explained, you autistic manchild.

>
and he's a pothead so he's got my vote. damn look at all those 1s and 3s

That's because Johnson is no better than democrats.

What? No he isn't. He says that the government can't FORCE you to vaccinate your children. Nowhere does he say that you shouldn't.

>Start a shill thread
>Provide vague as shit explanations
>Mostly just semantics like politicians and paid shills do
Good one, retard.

It's funny how little you know about this subject. Not sure why people with such little knowledge on this subject bother posting at all.

No, he's no to state-mandated vaccines.

Huge philosophical difference. If you choose not to have your child vaccinated and your child dies because of your stupidity, that's on you.

Basically, we as Americans should be free to decide what we can do or not do with our bodies so long as we don't infringe upon the liberty of another.

Good luck getting her to that illusive 0.5%!

Why not back a third party that has a chance, not of winning, but showing the rest of the lay public that there's viability in a third party?

Stein's numbers won't even be broadcasted on any reports, unless you go specifically searching for them. Hell, writing in Bernie Sanders will get more votes than she does seeing as she's not on half the state's ballots.

Not like that matters when the biggest proponents of anti-vaxing are dumb hillbilly parents forcing their own kids to do it their way.
Then get mad as shit because the school wont let them in.
Fucking underage retard spotted.
Adults don't have mandatory vaccinations.
Fucking KYS you obvious Bernout.

As a long-time libertarian and member of the Libertarian Party, I'm rather used to this kind of stupidity from either side.

If you're socially-liberal, you must be a Democrat.

If you're fiscally-conservative, you must be a Republican.

People can't wrap their heads around someone being both.

But hey, the 2-party duopoly has a done a bang up job so far.

Let's look at this past week...a really shitty week for the Constitution.

You have the SCOTUS decision which guts the 4th Amendment and the concept of "fruit of the poisonous tree" (UTAH v. STRIEFF). You have a District Court deciding that the FBI doesn't need a warrant because IPs are public and sanctioning government-sponsored hacking (United States v. Matish). You have a Democratic Senator saying "due process is killing us." The Congressional sit-in over gun control (and tying no guns to the unadjudicated No-Fly list).

So yeah, keep voting that 2-party system...and watch all of our Constitutional protections go bye bye.

Bullshit. Gary Johnson is polling anywhere between 10-12%.

Voting for the lesser of two evils, is still a vote for evil...and there's a viable 3rd party candidate.

BASED

No, it's not dumb hillbilly parents you twit.

It's the wealthy parents that are buying into vaccinations=autism.

You're basically stating that it's ok for the government to tell a citizen what they can or can not put into their bodies, what they can do to their bodies, or what medical decisions they can make for their children.

Fascist.

>Kids mandatory have to be in school, BY FUCKING LAW.
>Schools require kids be vaccinated
The only way around it is to home-school.
They actually do this.
Fuck off you retard.

>hey actually do this.
>Fuck off you retard.

And so they home school? So fucking what?

Darwin will win that battle.