I found this tab near the bus stop. Do you know what it ist? I want to eat it. I doubt it is a candy...

I found this tab near the bus stop. Do you know what it ist? I want to eat it. I doubt it is a candy. Who cuts candy package like this?

It may be Rx.
Or generic.
Snort it.

I coukd really use that joint man. My nose has been runny all day. That shit is on point. Take it.

What is Rx and generic? I don't know drugs at all.

Snort it?

motion sickness pill

take it out of the blister pack and look for the number or imprint, then look it up on a pill ID site. Its probably an OTC allergy pill.

It's definitely candy, user. Eat it. What could go wrong?

Imprint says A. Definetely not a candy. It's bitter at the tip of toungue/ Probably bitter as fuck if I decided to eat it.

if dubs eat it then shoot yourself

Generic dramamine, for motion sickness.
Crush and snort for maximum effectiveness.

motion sickness meds

Doesn't look like dramamine.

It's motion sickness chewing gum in Polish.

one won't do shit, might make you drowsy. a couple would fuck you up. they're also comonly taken along with codeine or tramadol

i should fucking know, that's why i posted it. look at the little bus and car, same as on the back of the blister OP found

Right

It's an allergy pull fuck tard!

this.

dipshits, it's dimenhydrinate

Which is why it has an A on it right? A for Antihistamine. duh.

That's a pill of rare white himalayan motor-membrane super-acid brewed by the Buddhists of Tibet!

It has the same pic as on aviomarin

But snorting it anyway

Severe as fuck for my nose. I had to clean my nose with water. Oh fuck, it hurts.

well yeah it is an antihistamine but not an alergy pill

OP is kill

if it's worthy of abusing, they wouldn't be marketing it as a motion sickness drug

rip

"a candy" ? How fucking stupid are you?

GG

A stands for AYYY LMAO.

Feeling dizzy but it's a good feeling. I got hungry.

So what are the effects?

Looks like I can read minds too.