twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brexit

>Flag

Lost

here we go

/thread

#BorisTrump

can't barrage the farage

>It was strange atmosphere sitting on the train this morning in London during rush hour. It was eerily quiet. The whole of London practically voting to remain, there was definitely an air of defeat, and severe disappointment. I saw a woman crying on the bus. This truly is evil triumphing over good. And there is definetely a very obvious divide in the country, with the voting ratio almost 50:50. I expect a lot of tension in the next coming years.
Pride in London is tomorrow, so a bit of positivity in such a shocking time. Though, as a volunteer, I am slightly afraid of tensions. But we will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight.

Fuck you Brit fag!

>tracked against an irrelevant cuckrency

some people on twitter got angery

fuck off wannabe trendy liberal shit stain hipster

go buy a badge or a pin button

go travel to estonia

get raped

end up in a snuff dvd

I am disappointed with their choice. They prefer to take the path of decline on them, in line with the rise of populism and xenophobia in Europe. This is not a bright vote but a vote powered by fear. And this because of the crisis of migrants. low pragmatism. BTW: Farage won, humanist values and the construction of an open future lose

And what fight do you propose? Are you one of those anti democratic fucks that want a second referendum? Going to try to get parliament to ignore the will of the people?

This from a cunt who never lived ghetto in the UK.

In the Hackney area of London there was a street called the murder mile. Nigs from Jamaica earnt that streets name.

Immigrants from shit holes are a problem in the UK and the poorer voters saw bullshit from a front row seat. For years they have voiced their concerns and have been called stupid and racist.

Fuck you. You you smart cunts outsmarted yourselves. You should listen to the poor masses or they will wreck your shit.

>humanist values and the construction of an open future lose
you have illegalised a plant
the justice and law system is an ironic hypocritically broken joke
its become a pool of semantics, dystopic unfree cowardly old world. if its here in australia i can only imagine the mass white washed brainwashing that goes on in that cesspool

when you cant opt out
you have institutioned backing for explicit illegal purposes you are no longer government nor law no matter how many words you want to hide behind

up is up

not what you feel like or decide on that day

im an australian citizen and i have an illegal involuntary physically violent schizophrenic with psychosis using military government infrastructure to commit criminal assault on me literally hundreds of times daily. i eat healthy and work out and try to do the right thing yet this schizophrneic unaimed loser with psychosis shoots in fucking needless unnecessity it brought the whole game down, for this user anyway.

id murder you at the drop of a pin if i ever stood infront of you i would end my life and there isnt a thing in the world you could have ever done to change that until i die i am your issue your problem and anyone who ever came close to enabling you.

think whatever you want but now we're free from the unelected EU officials imposing their foreign laws on us without us having any say in it, and shoving immigrants from all over the world into our country

the EU is like a vampire sucking away our resources

can't barrage the farage

why does everyone seem to this this is about race?

Because the Leave people talk about Slavs or Arabs every single time I talk to them... "EU sending all these rapefugees to rape our women so we don't get to" and so on

and a one bed flat in hackney these days goes for half a million, which era were you living in?
problem are not the immigrants its the fat stupid lazy ignorants like you that have destroyed the country, unbelievable that being you feel being dumb and poor is somehow a virtue, well you got what you wanted your future generations will now be just like you a never ending parade of bigoted inwards looking inbreds ..

well i voted leave because i wanted didnt want to have unelected people passing laws for my country.

look in the news too. its been leaked that the EU are writing up blueprints to merge all the members into one super state, taking control of all its countries economics and armies.
its just crazy!

we are not equal to the other countries in the EU, did you know the Italians shut down most manufactring companies for about 3-4 weeks in August? they also shut down and take a 2 week break around christmas time.
the UK doesnt do this, if we did, we'd be totally fucked!

getting out of the EU wouldnt stop immigration, it would just make it slightly harder.
what it will do though is give our parliment the freedom to choose its laws and the people to choose to appeal against or even petition for laws to be made.
it gives us more oppertunities to negitoate trade deals with the rest of the world.

since we joined the EU, the UK has done nothing but gotten worse!
small businesses cant survive. many are unemployed and just as many are working full time jobs and yet struggling to pay their bills, rent or even put food on the table.

the EU clearly wasnt working for us and they refuse to renegotiate any other terms.
our best bet is to leave the EU and try to make it on our own.

the UK has been a strong, proud and powerful country for centuries, we were before we joined the EU and we can be again without them.

this has nothing to do with race, get a Polish person speaking English and no Englishman would bother to complain about them, infact they would be glad hes made the effort to actually learn the language.
many come here and hardly speak a word of English, i recently worked in a warehouse where i was the only English person in my section. there was a mix of Pols, Slavs and Huns. i was paired with an older woman who told me she had been here for 12 years yet couldnt answer very basic questions about the work we're doing. it was very uncomfortable.

people will be a lot more productive if they are happy

this is why cannabis prohibition doesnt make sense

let alone the other direct primary industry uses it has. example the commonwealth could imply free trade between its inner core members of uk au brit state confederacies with zero trade tarrifs. you could then grow it where there is space and everyone gets to benefit. likewise australias primary industries of uranium and other precious metals going beyond our borders is just a cheap sellout to benefit the non generalised populous shortterm to the detriment of the rest for life. how stupid

like this schizophrenic cunt harrassing me through electromagnetics hundreds of times a day
mate take a look in the mirror
ur fucking insane
its not word games
ur non condusive and ur driven by the most petty of retarded peasent stupid fuck egos and theres no lesson here u stagnant schizoid fuck there is no point beyond satiating ur schizoid fucking ego u pointless joke of a fucking excuse
end its life

its not a conversation its a command

canada

>people will be a lot more productive if they are happy
lol the complete opposite is true you moron

people who are happy and comfortable get complacent and don't get anything done than the absolute bare minimum

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NBO1Oo-vvqY&feature=youtu.be

youre a fucking retard

schizophrenic just trying to hedge its performance bets

Your a fucking moron being dragged over a cliff by liars.